Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,462 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Track Your Android Phones Without Any 3rd Application - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Track Your Android Phones Without Any 3rd Application (408 Views)

Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone / Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. / How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Track Your Android Phones Without Any 3rd Application by najkied: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
This feature allows you to track the location of your phone where ever it is because it will be displayed on a map and the location and distance will be displayed. And also, if it’s misplaced in the house you can use this same feature to enable the device to ring so that you will be able to track from where the sound is coming from. Also, it also allows you to automatically lock your phone were ever it is whether stolen or misplaced. This feature enables you to change the lock system of your phone. You will be required to put a new password which will be used to lock the phone and you can also leave a note on the lock screen of the phone and also phone number that can be called so that a Good Samaritan will be able to contact you quickly.
This same feature allows you to erase all the files on your phone when stolen. This is done for security reasons in case you have files that are kept privately. Now let me Show you how to use the Android Device manager.

Click here :http://www.najeebzy.com/2016/08/how-to-find-your-android-phone.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Glo Is Willing To Give Me Free Money / Samsung Galaxy S4. Please, Help Me On Where To Repair In Nigeria / Tecno Boom J8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.