Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With (687 Views)

Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics / Whos Sister Is This?? / Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by L1TTLE(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
I think its wierd to share with your dad or mum, how do you even strike a convo with them, only white people do that easily, blavk people especially Nigerian parents wont wait to hear the end of it, tell it to your friend or bro it feels like kiss and tell, tell it to the ladies thats the worst
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Share it with ur elder sister. Women,we know how to keep doz secretz.
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hmm. As an introvert, I keep everything to myself.
Though, if I had an elder sister, I'd be inclined to open.
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by saintkel(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
My Jnr Sister! She's so matured and has a lot of good advise. My dad? Never. My mum, few times
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
Talk to the gate man
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by L1TTLE(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Share it with ur elder sister.
Women,we know how to keep doz secretz.
women with thier flabby mouths no can do
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by L1TTLE(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
VolTOxic:
Hmm. As an introvert, I keep everything to myself.
Though, if I had an elder sister, I'd be inclined to open.
do you like tell her hey sis i just had sex with my girlfriend she's upset and crying? Very awkward
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by chris2face(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
my elder sis I use to tell her I miss u sis but now she is married with kids infact on few occasions that I visited we talked at length
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mom or dad
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by L1TTLE(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Mom or dad
are you kidding me?
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by mhisbliss(f): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mum and elder bro he's so understanding he should have been my twin
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
my elder sis but trust me mum is eavesdropping somewhere....
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by gsley: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mum, dad even elder no go area...jst keep my tin to my self
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by L1TTLE(m): 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
baddestchic:
my elder sis but trust me mum is eavesdropping somewhere....
how did you know
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
L1TTLE:
how did you know

she starts asking funny questions like do you have a boyfriend now? what were you people talking about?!
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by L1TTLE(m): 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
baddestchic:

she starts asking funny questions like do you have a boyfriend now?
what were you people talking about?!

Hehehehe trust African mums don't blame her its for your own good
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
L1TTLE:
Hehehehe trust African mums don't blame her its for your own good

ehhhhh.... its not for my own good o
its for her entertainment especially when i fvck up a little,you start hearing funny things about husband house abeg.... its not for any good o
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by L1TTLE(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
baddestchic:

ehhhhh.... its not for my own good o
its for her entertainment especially when i fvck up a little,you start hearing funny things about husband house abeg.... its not for any good o
kikikiki then dont Bleep up you don't look like a rebellious someone
Re: Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
L1TTLE:
kikikiki then dont Bleep up you don't look like a rebellious someone

hehehe....alrightie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is An Olympic Gold Medal Worth? / Help! My Little Sister Is Pregnant And I’m Responsible For It – Young Man Makes / Three Years Without Sex And Lost It To Strangers... Should I Forgive Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.