Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing (39465 Views)

Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner / Ekiti Court Sentences Herdsman To Two Years Imprisonment For Grazing / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows 4 Grazing(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by islandmoon: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2016
I went to drill a borehole on a hill for the fulanis children, it was a water for life project sponsored by foreign organisation, this fulanis are smart, they used bikes to convey someof our tools to the hilltop because some of our trucks couldn't cross the water to the hill, it was raining season and the ground was muddy but the came to our rescue, probably because they understand the importance of portable water
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by ziggy1702(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2016
blackpanda:

There is no pleasing u abi. If they are illiterate u compplain. If they go to school too u complain. Nothing fulani does is good in ur eyes. A small boy is reading is book and that has suddenly become an offense to u. Sometimes Ii think nigerians lose their brain on social media. Its always abt hate and negativity. Smh
why are u shading him, what the guy said is the simple truth, we are all here applauding the gesture as laudable as it looks but what we forget to notice is the fact that his primary mission is to monitor the cows and not let them go astray. how many times have we heard of cattle destroying farm land? I don't blame the kid wanting to be educated but theres a right thing at the right time, his foremost mission at that particular time is to make sure those cattle don't go astray which his ready those books at that time cannot guarantee. so pls let's try and be less emotional in our reasoning

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2016
segun400:
The little boy was seen studying his maths text book “Understanding Mathematics" while out with some cows for grazing.

He will become great someday…

mark my words.

May God Grant him Knowledge and Understanding.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/16/photo-fulani-herd-boy-seen-studying-his-books-while-out-with-his-cows-for-grazing/

Mark whose words?.
Not that I'm not wishing the boy well or commending his efforts.
How many of those that studied inside classrooms in good schools with great teachers became great?.
What you should say is that he could be better off than his counter parts.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Orikinla(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2016
[size=18pt]Studying or looking at a book he stumbled upon whilst herding?[/size]
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Who know he can be our future President!
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by MeenalKd(f): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2016
And he wil someday rule the country...proudly a northern and Fulani...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by bigiyaro(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2016
The boy was not studying anything, he was just curious, he was wondering and marveled at the writings on the paper, am sure that book was looted in a raid, his father did not buy that book neither was he given at any school, these boys don't go to school, they just wonder around the bush.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by olagold79: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2016
GODKID98:
Dix z a typical caxe of 'doin d rite tin at d wrong tym'....Inxtead of him to monitor d cattlex,he'z dia readin...!!!...Datz hw they end up dxtroyin ppl'z farm!

Did you borrow someone your brain and he has not returned it?, and some 16 people liked your comment. How does an innocent boy reading correlate with "they end up destroying people"?, maybe if you had read even at the wrong time you won't be substituting "s" with "x".Do you think they kill people by been careless with the cow , or it is a planned and deliberate attack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by olagold79: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2016
bigiyaro:
The boy was not studying anything, he was just curious, he was wondering and marveled at the writings on the paper, am sure that book was looted in a raid, his father did not buy that book neither was he given at any school, these boys don't go to school, they just wonder around the bush.

One of the greatest problem with Africa n Africans that will forever keep us in the dark is what you've just displayed. See as you have analysed and came to a conclusion about a matter you have no knowledge of . Whilst, your hypothesis may be true, infact it is likely the case, but how can you state it like its a statement of fact when infact it is just a theory conjured from your imagination. Any1 who reads it will probably believe you without ant further investigation, thereby precluding every avenue for rational investigation. That is why our forefathers had too much superstitious and stupid beliefs that still hold us back. Someone who is not even 10% sure of a thing speaks of it as if he his the repository of knowledge of that particular subject, every1 believes him probably because he's highly placed. And so we pass ignorance from Generation to generation without any curiosity to verify.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by alaskido(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2016
Is tha maths textbook written in Arabic or English?
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
olagold79:

Did you borrow someone your brain and he has not returned it?, and some 16 people liked your comment. How does an innocent boy reading correlate with "they end up destroying people"?, maybe if you had read even at the wrong time you won't be substituting "s" with "x".Do you think they kill people by been careless with the cow , or it is a planned and deliberate attack.

BOXX!!!!,Leave my brain out of dix oh(i didn't even knw u cud borrow xumwan ur brain) nd if u hv a problem wit hw i xubxtitute my s for x,na u knw oo!!........nd do u seriously bliv dat all dexe attackx re coordinated??...dat d xum of d cattlex cnt wander-off??
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
winkmart:

you are a bad person oooooi

Boxx,wetyn i do??
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by yodin: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

I question your brilliance if you struggled with fulani for top position in academics. Seriously!

Lol....this country and her content are very very controversial in logical reasoning.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
bkool7:

Haters alert!

When a pic of a young studying while selling her groundnut surfaced online e everyone commended her determination. She even got a scholarship.

So what's wrong with this boy multitasking, is it cos his Fulani?

Boxx,take it eaxy!!....Groundnutx cn nt trample on ppl'z farm if they re nt monitored!!
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by kabrud: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Phinity318:

Seriously? best med student ever in U.I was a Fulani dude, bro chill u don't know nothing.
and I hope u know dy adopt a 6.0 cgpa grading system?
Let him continue with his ignorance. Prof Jibril Aminu has made a record and they can't still break dat record till date.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
sapiosexual1:

My friend, do you feel you're making any sense with your terrible sentence constitution?
You're not to young to be responsible, learn to type properly, it would be helpful to you going forward

Yessir!!!!.....Bt u wud hv to bear wit me cz i,m nt used to typin sentences dat long(yep,as short as dat is) nd dat 'x' z my signature...i wud also lyk 2 bliv dat what i wrote z absolutely comprehensible
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by TerrorSquad147: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
mujaya1:
This igbo, they are the most polish people on earth,go and check your history, the coming englishman that igbo got education,got cloth go and check history of fulani they teach there children education since before coming up british, go read indirect rule in norther nigeria by british because at that time we have leader,law,education,way of life,business,we more civilise even now than igbo because they said they have knowleadge but they don,t work with it,they are also liar.
what is this one saying?

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
blackpanda:

There is no pleasing u abi. If they are illiterate u compplain. If they go to school too u complain. Nothing fulani does is good in ur eyes. A small boy is reading is book and that has suddenly become an offense to u. Sometimes I think nigerians lose their brain on social media. Its always abt hate and negativity. Smh

Boxx,take it easy oh!!!!.....if u cn take ur tym to go thru what i wrote,u wud notice d part i mentioned abt it being RITE!!......Nd what i xaid hz ntin 2 do wit hatred!
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by kabrud: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
nyabinghi:
see mumu of the highest grade, is the bible from God. A book full of murder, arson, slavery, rape, plagiarism, incest. I prefer mills and boon to the shitty bible.
The bible that even has revised versions, an indication that it is nothing but creation of a man.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by kabrud: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

7.0 grading system. if u are not correct about u.i's maximum grade point, how am I sure dat U're story about d Fulani setting an unbeaten record in College of Medicine, U.I is true?
Not believeable...

But true.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

7.0 grading system. if u are not correct about u.i's maximum grade point, how am I sure dat U're story about d Fulani setting an unbeaten record in College of Medicine, U.I is true?
come of it bro, another nler just confirmed my story. quoting the wrong grading system doesn't necessarily mean my story isn't legit.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by encryptjay(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Adeoba10:
Lets wait for them them to come and condemned dis innocent kid due to his tribe, but they will be there praising one 15yrs old mumu been flogged bcus her guardian caught her having sex.
It's quite appalling that they're hating on the kid cos he's from a tribe they hate so much.
I don't if these IPOB people have hearts cos the bitterness they carry is out of this world.

If that 15 yr old sex pro was from the north, they would have roasted her with words but they kept praising her achievements cos they believe in she's from one rising sun in the fantasy world.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by bigiyaro(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
olagold79:

One of the greatest problem with Africa n Africans that will forever keep us in the dark is what you've just displayed. See as you have analysed and came to a conclusion about a matter you have no knowledge of . Whilst, your hypothesis may be true, infact it is likely the case, but how can you state it like its a statement of fact when infact it is just a theory conjured from your imagination. Any1 who reads it will probably believe you without ant further investigation, thereby precluding every avenue for rational investigation. That is why our forefathers had too much superstitious and stupid beliefs that still hold us back. Someone who is not even 10% sure of a thing speaks of it as if he his the repository of knowledge of that particular subject, every1 believes him probably because he's highly placed. And so we pass ignorance from Generation to generation without any curiosity to verify.
sir, sit dia with ur hypothesis, i was born in the midst of the hausa/fulani folks, the fulanis have two caste, the ruling class and the "talakawas" we know the ruling class as the town fulani,eg the former president Shagari, the sultan, president bubu.... n the likes, the elite group makes sure cattle breeders don't know anything about schooling. Do you know that the federal government has a policy on nomadic education? Find out what happened to it. For ur info, i don't do superstition.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by phillippiano(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Phinity318:

Seriously? best med student ever in U.I was a Fulani dude, bro chill u don't know nothing.
and I hope u know dy adopt a 6.0 cgpa grading system?
What is his name please? And why do they use 6.0 cgpa?
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by phillippiano(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
kabrud:

Let him continue with his ignorance. Prof Jibril Aminu has made a record and they can't still break dat record till date.
And what evidence do you have to back your claim about prof Jibrin Aminu up?
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
kabrud:

I think this best answers ur question ( What is his name please? And why do they use 6.0 cgpa?) and as corrected its a 7.0 grading system, as for why dy use such a grading system; I have no idea @ phillippiano
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by loomer: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
GODKID98:
Dix z a typical caxe of 'doin d rite tin at d wrong tym'....Inxtead of him to monitor d cattlex,he'z dia readin...!!!...Datz hw they end up dxtroyin ppl'z farm!

Weda or not he's looking at the cows, they will surely destroy people's farms. So let him read when he's got the opportunity to do so, hopefully someday he won't end up being a herdsman.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by kabrud: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
phillippiano:
And what evidence do you have to back your claim about prof Jibrin Aminu up?
I wonder why people still ask questions like this in the present globalised village when it costs nothing to type google for verfication. What does it take u to simply type Prof Jibril Aminu profile on google for verification?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by princeuniq(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Standing out in a crowd... I also know of a certain Fulani boy who usually come to our corpers' lodge to learn. He said he would spend any amount to learn and be educated.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by bkool7(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
GODKID98:

Boxx,take it eaxy!!....Groundnutx cn nt trample on ppl'z farm if they re nt monitored!!

Well, you have a point, but we can only see a fraction of the pic. There maybe others there. Or the place may be a grazing area.
Just cut the poor boy some slacks. He deserve a scholarship self.
Cos it's stuffs like this that get people "made" online
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
bkool7:

Well, you have a point, but we can only see a fraction of the pic. There maybe others there. Or the place may be a grazing area.
Just cut the poor boy some slacks. He deserve a scholarship self.
Cos it's stuffs like this that get people "made" online

U hv xpoken lyk a xage nd i appreciate d fact dat u took d time to explain ur point without rexorting to inxultx!!...Thankx!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by kabrud: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Phinity318:

I think this best answers ur question ( What is his name please? And why do they use 6.0 cgpa?) and as corrected its a 7.0 grading system, as for why dy use such a grading system; I have no idea @ phillippiano
Which name? Didn't u see a name on my post? And on the grading system, how should that be a source of concern? What exactly is the difference between a 5.00 and 7.00 cgpa grading system? Is it that students in 7.00 are better than those in 5.00? Pls enlighten me. What I know is that the class of grades in 5.00 system (my school system) are; 4.50 and above, 3.50-4.49, 2.50-3.49, 1.5-2.49 and 1.49 and below are respectively 1st, 2nd upper, 2nd lower 3rd class, pass and fail. A similar grading system is adopted to classify the class of grades in a 7.00 cgpa system and non is better than the other, it is just a system of assesment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri / Francis Mmegbuanaeze Dies In His Sleep / Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.