Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing (39454 Views)

Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner / Ekiti Court Sentences Herdsman To Two Years Imprisonment For Grazing / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows 4 Grazing(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Soneh(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
olaniyi0:
gerrarrahia, wtf are u saying? been at top in NG politics doesn't mean u're intelligent, just shut d Bleep up. u deserve firing squad!
really!what recognition has ur intelligence brought you.these guys are obvously smarter than ou that is why even with little education they are ahead of you politically.imagine what will happen if a large percentage of them are educated
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Soneh(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
khaymillers:
sorry to bust your bubbles. Fulani's are the most uneducated or. Let me say northerners so don't border calling names. Those names you mentioned are just politicians not people who succeeded education wise. How many books have theY written. If you want a rich role model, you can take them but when it comes to education, those names are not role models. I think you are forgeting the western nigeria when it comes to Education. North has nothing
sorry to bust ur bubbles also.the hausa fulani are no doubt one of the less educated people in nigeria but what i'm saying is that the few that have the opportunity of being educated are exceptionally brilliant.. you need to be in same classroom with them to understand what i'm saying
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Has anyone noticed those condemning this boy are ndiBiafra iPOD boots? Shameful.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by justflow1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Someone that is staring at the diagram in the book, hmmm OP and there assumption
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by juniior(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dis was clearly staged, so they can act the victims of steroetype angry
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Arielle: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Phinity318:

Seriously? best med student ever in U.I was a Fulani dude, bro chill u don't know nothing.
and I hope u know dy adopt a 6.0 cgpa grading system?

Don't mind him. Filled with a misplaced sense of importance and entitlement. Bigotry and hate even towards a child. Shame
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by igbalodehunter(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Maghan37:
Guy u are very correct. Trigonometry will enable him count the cows & also it will enable him to decide whether to move ti d SE or SS & program his cow movement automatically to go there. At last the life of a fuulani man is brighter because of him. grin grin grin

Enable him locate grazing field 4 his cows.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Otimkpu440: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin grin
segun400:
The little boy was seen studying his maths text book “Understanding Mathematics" while out with some cows for grazing.

He will become great someday…

mark my words.

May God Grant him Knowledge and Understanding.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/16/photo-fulani-herd-boy-seen-studying-his-books-while-out-with-his-cows-for-grazing/

The boy's expression says nothing is registering grin
segun400:
The little boy was seen studying his maths text book “Understanding Mathematics" while out with some cows for grazing.

He will become great someday…

mark my words.

May God Grant him Knowledge and Understanding.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/16/photo-fulani-herd-boy-seen-studying-his-books-while-out-with-his-cows-for-grazing/

The boy's expression says nothing is registering
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by fx45(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
mujaya1:
This igbo, they are the most polish people on earth,go and check your history, the coming englishman that igbo got education,got cloth go and check history of fulani they teach there children education since before coming up british, go read indirect rule in norther nigeria by british because at that time we have leader,law,education,way of life,business,we more civilise even now than igbo because they said they have knowleadge but they don,t work with it,they are also liar.
Wetin concern Igbo for this matter?
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by nnokwa042(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
kabrud:

The bible that even has revised versions, an indication that it is nothing but creation of a man.
and ur koran written by a killer and rapist called mohammed is word of God abi?ok when re u going for ur sucide mission so i can go and enjoy ur 72 virgins in muslim so called heaven
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by kabrud: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
nnokwa042:
and ur koran written by a killer and rapist called mohammed is word of God abi?ok when re u going for ur sucide mission so i can go and enjoy ur 72 virgins in muslim so called heaven
The Qur'an was never written by anybody and that is why it remains what it is till date unlike the continously revised book. Yes, it must be revised to make up for some lapses in the previous editions and to suit the purpose of the writters. U can continue to blaspheme till u die but I can never be tempted to say anything about Jesus Christ because his prophethoot is duly captured in the Holy Qur'an. I just sympathise with u becaue the highligted is a good proof the ur destruction is just by the corridor. Even to compose simple sentences in English language is like a rocket science to u.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by nnokwa042(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
kabrud:

The Qur'an was never written by anybody and that is why it remains what it is till date unlike the continously revised book. Yes, it must be revised to make up for some lapses in the previous editions and to suit the purpose of the writters. U can continue to blaspheme till u die but I can never be tempted to say anything about Jesus Christ because his prophethoot is duly captured in the Holy Qur'an. I just sympathise with u becaue the highligted is a good proof the ur destruction is just by the corridor. Even to compose simple sentences in English language is like a rocket science to u.
so what happend to ur sucide bombers where is thier virgin's did u drink ur camel urine today the way mohamed drank it
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by kabrud: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
nnokwa042:
so what happend to ur sucide bombers where is thier virgin's did u drink ur camel urine today the way mohamed drank it
From ur English and IQ, it is quite evident that u really want to know if u can communicate and be taken serious. Well, ur English has scored itself, but for ur IQ, u need a brain transplant and the brain of a donkey is more appropriate for u cos prescribing that of a monkey will be asking for too much. Meanwhile, go and continue eating your grass. Bye.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ever heard of Dr Barau Dikko?

ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Kaii my first time seeing an Educated Fulani Herd-boy/men cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin hope when he grow up , he will not becomes Violence blood sucker Fulani herd man grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Mayor1996(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

I question your brilliance if you struggled with fulani for top position in academics. Seriously!
Dnt question anything,its true dis dudes are very intelligent, I can remember vividly how my undisputed first postion from JSS1 was broken in SS2 third term by awusa boy!!!, can I ever forget that his name.....Mustapha ahmed Nelson. Am talking about CIC, d best skul in ENUGU for christ sake!!! sad sad
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by damianelfab: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
GODKID98:
Dix z a typical caxe of 'doin d rite tin at d wrong tym'....Inxtead of him to monitor d cattlex,he'z dia readin...!!!...Datz hw they end up dxtroyin ppl'z farm!
you done mad ooh!! grin
GODKID98:
Dix z a typical caxe of 'doin d rite tin at d wrong tym'....Inxtead of him to monitor d cattlex,he'z dia readin...!!!...Datz hw they end up dxtroyin ppl'z farm!
you done mad ooh!!
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
damianelfab:
you done mad ooh!! grin you done mad ooh!!

Evenin,boxx!!......Bt wetyn i carry do u??
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by proxillin(m): 6:39am On Aug 18, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

I question your brilliance if you struggled with fulani for top position in academics. Seriously!

[size=15pt]My boss is a fulani man. He has multinational businesses in Lagos. He has PHD Chemistry and Health Sciences

He owns one of the leading insurance company.

Tell us if you are really brilliant, how come you are not better than my boss.

You are an insult to the fools of this world.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by olaniyi0(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Soneh:

really!what recognition has ur intelligence brought you.these guys are obvously smarter than ou that is why even with little education they are ahead of you politically.imagine what will happen if a large percentage of them are educated
with all their fucking political lead u can't compare north with d south dats where u'll knw they're a fucking dumb ass dat was put on throne but controlled by minors... biko!
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by iyb(m): 4:17am On Aug 19, 2016
fulani are smart and intelligent. when you see an educated fulani man you will know that they are brilliant as a matter of fact most of the educated fulanis performed exceptionally in school.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by phillippiano(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
kabrud:

I wonder why people still ask questions like this in the present globalised village when it costs nothing to type google for verfication. What does it take u to simply type Prof Jibril Aminu profile on google for verification?
Sorry for replying late but I have googled it and nowhere was it written that prof Jubril Aminu is the best medical student ui ever produced in its 68 years of existence. May be you can kindly prove a link where it was recorded so I can learn. Thanks.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Kdon2: 1:10am On Sep 03, 2016
nyabinghi:
see mumu of the highest grade, is the bible from God. A book full of murder, arson, slavery, rape, plagiarism, incest. I prefer mills and boon to the shitty bible.

U are beyon redemption my dear! You need to pray well
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by nyabinghi(m): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2016
Kdon2:

U are beyon redemption my dear! You need to pray well
mumu who wan redeem who shey na ur mumu god wey romans kill. Allah Akbar I serve a great God
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Kdon2: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2016
nyabinghi:
mumu who wan redeem who shey na ur mumu god wey romans kill. Allah Akbar I serve a great God

You see u are a truly bad muslim. Why do you associate Allah with your blasphemy against the holy prophet of God in d quran!
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Paretomaster(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2016
heard of Prof Jibril Aminu?....

..Legend has it that while rearing his father's cows, he will peep thru the window of the colonial school then, and answer questions students in the classroom can't answer, and ran away ( having been hanging around the classroom while grazing the cows)

he was later brought to the class to study, and the result is a professor of medicine, and a Senator of the FRN.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubril_Aminu
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Proffdada: 6:13am On Sep 16, 2016
I'd have loved if this is true but everyone knows you don't "read" maths, if he's really studying the book he will be writing something on the ground to understand better not look surprised at the camera

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari / I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu / Goodluck Jonathan : I Am Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.