Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. (13856 Views)

Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ / Pyeongchang 2018: First Olympics Gold Medal Goes To Sweden / English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Fizzie87(f): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
That's the spirit...go trash Germany tonight..
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by bamite(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:
How?

U mean "u wont wanna go back to sit on" Chelsea Bench" without a medal?
Guy, u no hear say that ur space on the bench, Csec'Fabrgas don sitdon put. No space for u again.
Why are you speaking from the both sides of your mouth angry are you high
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
kazmanbanjoko:
The same way neymar wants to go back to barca with the olympics gold. I'm a barca fan but we go support yu for olympics anyday anytime.
i said it. 6-0
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:

Truth is bitter.

Mikel is still in CFC is because of his brother Mike Emenalom. That man get powerful influence in Chelsea. A close friend to Abramovich.

Mikel is not ambitious

I kinda disagree with you dearie.
Mikel is still in Chelsea not because of sheer luck or Emanalo connections.

Mikel does what is needed of him that's why he has stayed for such a long time.
I can assuredly tell you that either Matic or Fabregas will give way for Mikel when he hits Stamford bridge. We have seen Conte play 4-1-4-1 in the first match against West ham.
With the arrival of Mikel he will deploy his 4-2-4 formation.
can't you see?? , Fabregas and Matic have been linked to Juventus which points to the fact that their playing time is been threatened looking at Conte's style of play.
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Daninya11:

I kinda disagree with you dearie.
Mikel is still in Chelsea not because of sheer luck or Emanalo connections.

Mikel does what is needed of him that's why he has stayed for such a long time.
I can assuredly tell you that either Matic or Fabregas will give way for Mikel when he hits Stamford bridge. We have seen Conte play 4-1-4-1 in the first match against West ham.
With the arrival of Mikel he will deploy his 4-2-4 formation.
can't you see?? , Fabregas and Matic have been linked to Juventus which points to the fact that their playing time is been threatened looking at Conte's style of play.

I will quote u in November.
Thanks
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
bamite:
Why are you speaking from the both sides of your mouth angry are you high

"to speak from both sides of your mouth "
Idiomatic express = It means to say two opposite thing about a particular event/thing.

Mr man have u be following me on Mikel Obi and olympic medal issue?

Maybe u just learnt the phrase new and few like using it?
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by uncletech(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:
How?

U mean "u wont wanna go back to sit on" Chelsea Bench" without a medal?
Guy, u no hear say that ur space on the bench, Csec'Fabrgas don sitdon put. No space for u again.
Stop it stop it again i say stop dat talk u hear?
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Flashh: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
uncletech:
grin
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
uncletech:

Hahahahaha,
GER 1-0Nig

Next flight to England
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by kadiri3(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
neymar don go final 2day i no sure sey u go get dat medal oo
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:

I will quote u in November.
Thanks

Pls do ma'am
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by bamite(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:

"to speak from both sides of your mouth "
Idiomatic express = It means to say two opposite thing about a particular event/thing.

Mr man have u be following me on Mikel Obi and olympic medal issue?

Maybe u just learnt the phrase new and few like using it?
Hian! It's feel not few. You said he sits on the bench, at the same time you're still saying fabrigas sits on the same bench. So what are you saying exactly?
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
bamite:
Hian! It's feel not few. You said he sits on the bench, at the same time you're still saying fabrigas sits on the same bench. So what are you saying exactly?

U are getting more Confused.
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by seyema(m): 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
In ur dreams
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by umaryusuf(m): 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Not any loner!
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by Reeberry: 12:45am On Aug 18, 2016
seyema:
In ur dreams
grin
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by snrr(f): 4:41am On Aug 18, 2016
Mikel DREAM ON
Re: I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. by bamite(m): 7:26am On Aug 18, 2016
kenonze:

U are getting more Confused.
I think you're the one confusing yourself here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award / Man United's Season Has Not Been A Success - Solskjaer After UEL Final Defeat / Wike Splashes Cash Gift On Rivers United FC Players And Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.