Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. (2986 Views)

How A Nairaland Girl Stole Money In My house on First Date. Pic added / I Wish To Sleep With A Nairaland Girl / Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Step 1. Flaunt Your picture if you are handsome just make sure there's something eye-catching, it could be your Gold wristwatch, your wads of dollars, your car or you dressed in a nice suit at your place of work.

Step 2. Start licking her ass a lil bit....Fvck that asslick her like your very existence depends on it.

Step 3. Send her a PM.

Step 4. Start saying your lines on her Cell phone and arrange to meet up. Ensure you pay her codedly maybe "Transport fare"

Step 5. Cum_ back 3 months later and brag of fvcking her or how she's a slut.

These Is the surest way to fvck a NL...I would have implemented it but Nigerian women are Red zones for me and Distance issues.

PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
This sounds more like an algorithm to shag a cheap girl. Are you saying nairaland girls are cheap?
Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Dreamwaker:
This sounds more like an algorithm to shag a cheap girl. Are you saying nairaland girls are cheap?

I don't know about other sections but most of them in romance are cheaper than their underwears

6 Likes

Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lolz.....laughin my ass out grin
Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Vanquay16:

I don't know about other sections but most of them in romance are cheaper than their underwears

Wicked cool

1 Like

Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Vanquay16:

Are they cheaper than cheap undies or cheaper than expensive undies? grin

1 Like

Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by FreeSpirited: 2:27am On Aug 17, 2016
When these lines get you laid come back and tell us....now.stfu
Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by roymary: 5:43am On Aug 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by firstking01(m): 6:05am On Aug 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 17, 2016
Vanquay16:

shocked shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 17, 2016
OP you forgot
Flaunt your foreign passport esp if its dark blue or red
Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by IamLEGEND1: 6:42am On Aug 17, 2016
FP material..... Holla me when it gets there.
Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by costal(m): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Hahahahah funny u bro
Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by Greenrevolt(m): 7:35am On Aug 17, 2016
roymary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI

grin This video cracked me up!! OP is a phaggot. LMAO

1 Like

Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by Maxi112: 7:37am On Aug 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=roymary [/quote]

This thread is none of your business, you are too ugly anyways, ain't no one sending you PMs.
Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked angry

Calm down girl, it's most of them you are not part.

You are too cute and intelligent for that.
Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by stiflerdrug: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2016
Savage lol
Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2016
Vanquay16:

Calm down girl, it's most of them you are not part.

You are too cute and intelligent for that.
Hmmmmm really?
Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by Donpoker9(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2016
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by torqque7(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2016
Vanquay16:

Daymnn..nigga that's some cold ass sh.it right there bro grin grin..hahahahaha total KNOCKOUT
Re: Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. by HMZi: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2016
Hahahaha..this dude is nuts.

(1) (Reply)

Who Do We Believe Now? (pictures) / Ex-Stripper Weeps As Her Butt Implant Gets Exploded / He Returned The Car Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.