Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria (2288 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by mikolo80: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Rikov:

my friend go eat a dick..... if the media could report her frying akara, why not this?..... fake ass govt and fans..
it's allowed before elections
After elections we face serious news
It's wailers that carried her trip abroad for head
And I'm not gay like you
I eat pussy not d
Re: Why Is That No Nigerian Media Reported Aisha Buhari's Returns To Nigeria by Ejimike: 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fayose should be very right this hallibuton scandal
The whole news of her US trip was only on APC social media platform. Channel TV, Silverbird, TVC, AIT, NTA, non air her exist and return to Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’ll Shutdown Nigeria If Anything Ugly Happens To Buhari’ - Mbaka (January 2016 / Only Thugs With Presidential Backing Can Snatched the Mace - Fayose / Nigerian Voter's Card For Sale On Alibaba!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.