Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar (17812 Views)

Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 / ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede Appointment As JAMB Registrar, Calling For His Probe / ASUU kicks against FG’s scrapping of Post-UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Zico5(m): 7:04am On Aug 17, 2016
Ok
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by whitebeard(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2016
ASUU...better know what you are doing...strike jare..!!

ASUU and STRIKE...

1 Like

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by LorDBolton(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Some of u up there with blind support ought to ask ursef dis questions that "Are these allegments allegations true?"

Whilst we in other schools were at home wailing during the long strike ASUU embarked on...unilorin students were in school learning and writing their exams.

6months no be beans..

As far as the man Is anti-ASUU and anti-sug he got my support.

7 Likes

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Fineyoungboy: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2016
whatever killed Abacha should kill this president....

lawd heal awa land [/quote]
Can u wish ur father the same?

2 Likes

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Helkayklassic(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2016
ASUU should just go and find one place to sit joor, we all know why they are not in support of his appointment.

4 Likes

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by henry1245: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2016
confused set of fellas
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by ibiyemi93: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2016
Have they (ASUU) been sleeping all the while - since the appointment? abi why are dey just complaining. a beg dey should allow the man do his job and flush all unnecessary thing out

1 Like

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Orikinla(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2016
okonja:
Beautiful nonsense undecided
Good title for a romantic novel.

BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE.
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by toshino4real(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=48549013]oloyede will deal with ASUU badly cos' he's an anti ASUU prof.oloyede also is an islamic fanatic. let us be watching patiently. lalasticla fp pls. let my people comment on it oo.[/quote Don't talk about what you don't know.
Can you tell me how many times Unilorin strike during Oloyede's time? They never strike even till today , that is legacy man. See goodness in every man and stop being religious fanatic

2 Likes

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by horrmorr(m): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2016
Is like this my brother(ASUU president) ddnt not know oloyede.by the time oloyede starts his own with him he will smell his buttocks

3 Likes

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by shegzyreal(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2016
season film episode 16
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by nonjebose(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2016
DropShot:
ASUU wants to continue to hold Nigeria's education down with their incessant strikes. Oloyeded will surely find a way to deal with them nicely.
He can not deal with ASUU. ASUU is not under JAMB. He would only conduct matriculation exams

6 Likes

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by toshino4real(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Johnnyessence:
oloyede will deal with ASUU badly cos' he's an anti ASUU prof.oloyede also is an islamic fanatic. let us be watching patiently. lalasticla fp pls. let my people comment on it oo.

Don't talk about what you don't know.
Can you tell me how many times Unilorin strike during Oloyede's time? They never strike even till today , that is legacy man. See goodness in every man and stop being religious fanatic but you can prove otherwise if you have evidence. You don't care if someone perform or not in as much that he or she is a christian. We can't develop like that, we need performing people regardless of his or her religion

5 Likes

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by nonjebose(m): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2016
torera12345678:
I trust Oloyede, He wud deal with dem
And how would he do that? ASUU is not responsible to him
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by DabuIIIT: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2016
those stuppid ASUU shud shut the hell up and deal with it..its now they are whinning..didnt they hold gej to ransome over nothing for months,during their political unecessary infamous strike? Karma is a bitch..for once,i,against my wish,support buhari for this. I so much like this,let them cry.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by lionson(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2016
torera12345678:
I trust Oloyede, He wud deal with dem
How? The last time I checked ASUU does not answer to JAMB. Rather JAMB's work is to conduct exams into universities, Polytechnics etc So I think they will deal with him. When they admit students and there are no lecturers to teach then you'll understand who has the power. And for your information this is not Uniilorin, this is Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Ayatullah(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2016
ednut1:
He shud gerahere. True Democracy cannot work in Nigeria. A leader has to be mad to lead the mad pple we are kiss I support Oloyede 100% his tenor was a success. Graduated in 3 years 8 months. No strike, no missing script, no lecturer wahala, no cultism etc. ASUU shud be disbanded self bunch of jokers. Una scam GEJ Tire yet nothing to show for it in d unis. Just look at d mumu man. He doubled d pensions bla bla pensions changed from 7.5% 7.5% to 10% 8% na. Abi did oloyede deduct d money nd pay it into his account undecided rubbish.

Thanks for educating them with your personal experience.

ASUU has become petrol tanker drivers who will block the road at any excuse. They are always fighting for their selfish interest. Let them bring back Prof. Dibu Ojerinde if they are so powerful.

Prof. Ishaq Oloyede should however work hard and do the right things while overseeing JAMB to put ASUU to shame. "Wa sa taofiq by Allah's grace ya Prof. Ishaq Oloyede."

I know they will never like you as a man well loaded with divine knowledge, but with Allah they are nothing but weightless!

8 Likes

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by mostyg(m): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Why didnt ASUU come up with all these allegations all this while. The man left the VC sit some years back and none of these allegations was raised since then.
ASUU should just shut up and let the man be. Even the last but one ASUU president has been found to be corrupt by ASUU herself. What have they done about him?
Must you always bring down your perceived enemy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by minato09(m): 7:56am On Aug 17, 2016
ASUU should not keep quiet until the complian is heard. Jamb is too sensitive and should not be headed by someone with this record.
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by SonofDevil: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2016
God punish ASUU, you think buhari is ready for your nonsense, to hell with your democratic process that holds students to ransome.
Prof oloyede has come to stay

2 Likes

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by dahunsy(f): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2016
Coughs*** clear throat# i said it.... Buhari is clueless to appoint this islamic biggot ....go to unilorin and ask who oloyede be...very greedy, sellf centred,CORRUPT and an islamic fanatic reason he was made president islamic council.... oloyede must be kicked out

1 Like

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by mrlycan: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2016
Hu
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Alexk2(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2016
As far as i'm concerned, Oloyede remain one of the best appointment made so far by buhari. His policy and principles are pro-people and mostly successful at it.

He is mostly needed in this country at such a time like this when genuine leaders are scarce.

They said he is a fanatic; I don't care as long as JAMB get it right and our educational system takes her rightful place.....if making unilorin one of the best in the country and giving the University a name everybody is proud off is what you mean by been undemocratic; then we need more undemocratic people like him.
Only lazy students and Randy lecturers don't like him as the VC and only those who dislike positive change (those who benefited from of poor educational system) won't like him as Jamb boss.

6 Likes

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by goldtube(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2016
sack or no sack give me my admission that's all
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by tony1918(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2016
mrlycan:
Oloyede was a fraud while I was in Unilorin. Our graduating list was released in 2010 and taken back after 2 weeks again that we did not graduate after senate had signed o. Up till now I have been working with my professional certifications. A reason why he did that was not explained. His friends that had sons in the school were also affected. Oloyede was asked ,begged and still the list did not come out. Whatever you have down, you will surely reap. Some of my mates died during the process,I can remember two of them very well. Oloyede...hmmmm
your monicker says it all Mr Lie Can..Bros you must be a relative to Lie Mohammed.. It's either you are not a legitimate student at first or you framed up this story..

4 Likes

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Alexk2(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2016
mrlycan:
Oloyede was a fraud while I was in Unilorin. Our graduating list was released in 2010 and taken back after 2 weeks again that we did not graduate after senate had signed o. Up till now I have been working with my professional certifications. A reason why he did that was not explained. His friends that had sons in the school were also affected. Oloyede was asked ,begged and still the list did not come out. Whatever you have down, you will surely reap. Some of my mates died during the process,I can remember two of them very well. Oloyede...hmmmm

My sympathy.... but please Tell us the full story and not half truth. Why did he do that, what reason? I got admission same year he was appointed as VC and graduated same year he finished his tenure and I know his too well that he won't be so wicked as preventing a whole set from featuring without a cogent reason. The Oloyede I know is a good listener when it comes to student issues.
Until you tell us what really happened, he can't be blamed for your plight.

6 Likes

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Folzye(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2016
Greenbullet:
ohhhhhh NIGERIA, I WEEP FOR THEE.

I now understand when fella sang '' I sorry sorry o, i sorry for Nigeria, sorry sorry o, I sorry for Africa.
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by gaffig: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2016
Johnnyessence:
oloyede will deal with ASUU badly cos' he's an anti ASUU prof.oloyede also is an islamic fanatic. let us be watching patiently. lalasticla fp pls. let my people comment on it oo.
Your comments shows you have pass through school, what does Islamic fanatic means? If it means discipline and positive reformation, He is a big one,,,,, mtscheewww

2 Likes

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Katyusha(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Totally agree...I'm more concerned about his record as a staunch Islamic fundamentalist.
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Deen77: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2016
JustJosh20:
the government under president Buhari has failed... in every sector .. every damn sector..

whatever killed Abacha should kill this president....

lawd heal awa land
Jonathan failed after 5 years, Buhari fail before 2 years. While not wait and vote him out come 2019.
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by gaffig: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2016
dahunsy:
Coughs*** clear throat# i said it.... Buhari is clueless to appoint this islamic biggot ....go to unilorin and ask who oloyede be...very greedy, sellf centred,CORRUPT and an islamic fanatic reason he was made president islamic council.... oloyede must be kicked out
Continue posting what u have no knowledge of, you shall pay for it, which Unilorin!!!! Ah ahn fear God o, no one, I repeat NO ONE will complain, His methods were strange but on the long run, They applauded it, you better sleep if you are idle

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lautech Student Dies Due To Ill Equipped University Health Center / Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! / Please Help I No Longer Understand Things If I Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.