Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar (17824 Views)

Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 / ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede Appointment As JAMB Registrar, Calling For His Probe / ASUU kicks against FG’s scrapping of Post-UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by gaffig: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2016
I have seen a VC, who walk through lecture theaters in the mid night looking into students welfare, who is he? OLOYEDE!! of course!!!
I have seen a VC, who retrieved admission list and sack the IT culprits for wrong doings, who is he? OLOYEDE!! of course!!!
I have seen a VC, who walk around the school wt his ID card on his neck to lead by example, who is he? OLOYEDE!! of course!!!
I have seen a VC, who never owe the staffs a dime, who is he? OLOYEDE!! of course!!!
Before you type, FEAR GOD!!!
OLOYEDE is not to please anyone but just to do his part and leave a LEGACY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by gryhusky(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2016
ASUU strike holder
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Dentmoyin(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2016
confusion everywere...abeg make i no comot dem change our street name oooo...this chains eeeh
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Jarus(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2016
DropShot:

Prove why he's a fanatic.

No other reason than being a Muslim.
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by gaffig: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2016
tony1918:
your monicker says it all Mr Lie Can..Bros you must be a relative to Lie Mohammed.. It's either you are not a legitimate student at first or you framed up this story..
Thank you my brother,,, Chai people no dey fear GOD o,,,, imagine LIE!! You better talk true, What were you indicted with? Oloyede will care about relatives when it comes to righteousness

1 Like

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by wasiuom: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2016
People should fear God! One side listener is a sinner, we have all read what ASUU alleged Prof. Oloyede and began to conclude-(that is very wrong). We should try and hear what prof. Oloyede will say/write to this before any judgement..Like it or not, Prof. Oloyede is the best man for this job- going by his performance in Unilorin.. Prof. Oloyede is a man of integrity, religion tolerance, hardworking, dedicated to duty, discipline, experience professor, fears God.... Let's do away with all sentiments and watch His action as Jamb registrar!

1 Like

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by rastaraj: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2016
ASUU dey fear what they are going to experience under oloyede's regime...lol
Shey una no knw wetin u dey cause fr students, 5 yrs to 7...nah wa fr u o
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by kreamzy1: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2016
I was a student under him from 2008 when he joined -2012 when he left. He's a B*h*r* kind of person. When he says yes, no human under him says NO..

His staffs so feared him, he works quite well. School was orderly under his regime expect the sack of 49workers...

He's just extremely religious, he brought about Dress Code In UNILORIN, and Face Tanke things.... Till tomorrow, no Christian has emerged SUG President in the whole University since 2008 I know, we decided to keep departmental President to Christians only also since then till tomorrow also..

They will definitely, hold on to that post for as long as they can..

They should take off the religious stuffs they tag their selves and let's live as one...

NB: He's a 1 man Mopol ....Just like B*h*r* ...
Admission could be very very though, but the right thing will be done....
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Sagax(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2016
kreamzy1:
I was a student under him from 2008 when he joined -2012 when he left. He's a B*h*r* kind of person. When he says yes, no human under him says NO..

His staffs so feared him, he works quite well. School was orderly under his regime expect the sack of 49workers...

He's just extremely religious, he brought about Dress Code In UNILORIN, and Face Tanke things.... Till tomorrow, no Christian has emerged SUG President in the whole University since 2008 I know, we decided to keep departmental President to Christians only also since then till tomorrow also..

They will definitely, hold on to that post for as long as they can..

They should take off the religious stuffs they tag their selves and let's live as one...

NB: He's a 1 man Mopol ....Just like B*h*r* ...
Admission could be very very though, but the right thing will be done....

The jinx have been broken....... Concerning the SU President....The Current SU President of Unilorin is a Christian...An RCF Member.... #Eminent
Record is born to broken.......

1 Like

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by dahunsy(f): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2016
gaffig:

Continue posting what u have no knowledge of, you shall pay for it, which Unilorin!!!! Ah ahn fear God o, no one, I repeat NO ONE will complain, His methods were strange but on the long run, They applauded it, you better sleep if you are idle
speak for urself who are the ones who are the who here? Now u admit his method are strange....i wudnt be suprise if u are one them anyways....i pray this country get real deliverance from people like oloyede and his followers like u
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Ifeola1: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2016
hmmmmmm is only death who can satisfy human being pls don't tarnish d image of our prof
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Alhaji1970: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Association of Stupid University Usurpers (ASUU)

Group of unserios people.

That Association has been localized in UNILORIN and the university has witnessed peace since then.
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Vision4God: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
seunlayi:
ASUU really have some points here

I concur
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by surey: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
What has ASUU got to do with government appointment. Go to court if you are not pleased. Bombastic elements, Idiots
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Kazrem(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
At this critical economic period, this is what a professor could contribute. It's not only the Aso Rock occupants that is vision less.
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by bashexyz: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Is it your fanaticism?

Leave religion out of this...

He was appointed to do a job not force religion on anyone..

Anyone appointed and ASUU is cool with, means there would be problem...

As long as ASUU are not cool with it , then i know the right decision as been made..

ASUU needs to be put on check.

There's nothing good they have contributed to the educational system. So might as well just keep quiet.

datola:
When you sacked a professor of Test and Measurement, Dubu Ojerinde and replaced him with a professor of Islamic Studies not know for any ground breaking innovation except fanaticism while he held sway at Ilorin, there is a big problem with people saddled with appointment.

Why rushed to sack Ojerinde after so much firsts in the education sector. If he must be replaced, the replacement should be equal or greater in status.

Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Charly68: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
That is part of Buhari's change agenda. Remember the man Oloyede is a religious fanatic.
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by Charly68: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
That is part of Buhari's change agenda. Remember the man Oloyede is a religious fanatic. Sai Buhari
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by FagsamPHP(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
LorDBolton:

Whilst we in other schools were at home wailing during the long strike ASUU embarked on...unilorin students were in school learning and writing their exams.

6months no be beans..

As far as the man Is anti-ASUU and anti-sug he got my support.

lol... are you sure you are in school at all So allegement is wrong??
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by LorDBolton(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
FagsamPHP:

lol... are you sure you are in school at all So allegement is wrong??

Allegations and allegments aren't the same things.

Similar but not the same.
Re: JAMB: ASUU Kicks Against Oloyede’s Appointment As Registrar by skipz: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
JustJosh20:
the government under president Buhari has failed... in every sector .. every damn sector..

whatever killed Abacha should kill this president....

lawd heal awa land

can you make any difference? mtcheew!!!! keep wailing it ain't gonna make a difference.

because there's no money for you and Co to steal from!

Buhari all the way... say all you want

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Trader Mum Who Sponsored His Education As He Graduates (pics) / Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use / Ogun Isoye: Medicine For Retentive Memory And Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.