Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,323 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Safinatu Mohammed , The Famous NTA Caller Needs Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Safinatu Mohammed , The Famous NTA Caller Needs Help (1958 Views)

A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help / 5 Obvious Signals Your Body Needs Help / Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safinatu Mohammed , The Famous NTA Caller Needs Help by seguneda: 3:22am On Aug 17, 2016
Hello, can someone please advise on how I can get a moderator and nairalanders to raise awareness and support for this great woman. Safinatu Mohammed, was one of the most regarded social commentators and human rights activists in the early 90s. (If you remember the lady who always call on every programme on NTA) She is currently battling with life and needs support. She's suffering from Alzheimer's disease.I see that a topic was raised about her wherabout sometime ago. Shes had series of operations. The family is seeking public support at this time.[img][/img]

Re: Safinatu Mohammed , The Famous NTA Caller Needs Help by cindyrocks(f): 3:48am On Aug 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Safinatu Mohammed , The Famous NTA Caller Needs Help by oxypress: 4:26am On Aug 17, 2016
seguneda:
Hello, can someone please advise on how I can get a moderator and nairalanders to raise awareness and support for this great woman. Safinatu Mohammed, was one of the most regarded social commentators and human rights activists in the early 90s. (If you remember the lady who always call on every programme on NTA) She is currently battling with life and needs support. She's suffering from Alzheimer's disease.I see that a topic was raised about her wherabout sometime ago. Shes had series of operations. The family is seeking public support at this time.[img][/img]

The best bet for Alzheimer is HBOT. The problem is a gradual shutdown of blood suppy in the brain.

For more info read this: [url]oxygenrescuecarecentersofamerica.com/conditions-a-diagnoses/100-alzheimers[/url]

(1) (Reply)

List Of Herbal Clinics In Nigeria / Medical Negligence And Misdiagnoses By Medical Doctors : Your Views / The Effects Of Kratom Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.