Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) (21704 Views)

Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) / Awesome!!! U.S. Congressman David Cicilline Pledges Sets To Donate His Brain For / Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Muhammad Sani pictured above(left) has offered to donate one of his kidneys to a kidney patient, Isa Hamma, whose case he got to know about while watching NTA television's newsline. Isa's kidneys were removed by a doctor at a private hospital in Adamawa state who thought they were tumors. 

Facebook user, Mustapha Atiku Ribadu, who has been in the Vanguard of those soliciting for funds for the kidney patient, shared the amazing story on his wall. He wrote

"Muhammad Sani, a graduate of Agricultural engineering from college of agriculture Jalingo is an uncommon man I had ever seen in my live. The young man who is into mining promised one of his kidneys to the patient who lost his kidneys at Jimeta clinic. Muhammad Sani told me he got to know the news through NTA newsline and on Facebook which we kept posting. On seeing the news the young man travelled all the way from Kaduna to Yola, his mission is to donate his kidney to the patient whose news he learnt through media only.I nearly shade tears when I discussed with the young Sani.He is presently lodging in a hotel and ready to travel with the patient tomorrow to Kano and donate his kidney if it matches to that of the patient. Wallahi some of the patient relatives are not ready to donate their kidneys , but Sani apart from contributing financially he is also ready to donate his organ . Young Sani hails from Taraba in Muri emirate, his holds HND in Agricultural engineering, he did his mandatory one year NYSC in Sunkani in Taraba state"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/photos-nigerian-man-willingly-offers-to.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
God bless him!

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by omoplaycool(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wow.. God bless him real good
Don't mean to sound cruel but... Where is the Doctor Who took out the kidneys....His should have been tested for a match first

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by osesology(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wow...mega wow! My God bless him double.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by agarawu23(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Good of him

I can't give ANYBODY my kidney angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by angelique1(f): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
What a man
Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by usmanktg2(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Islam. Alhamdulillahi ala N'imatil Islaam

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by yungmaestro(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
May my God reward him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Being Hausa and Muslim from the North. May Allah blessed him for his service to humanity.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by CircleOfWilis: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Only if it's compatible..... undecided
And only if the two he has are functioning well, if not we will have another kidney failure patient begging for donations lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by IMASTEX: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wow! This is what is called sacrifice
Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by Lilprincey(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
This man deserves an MVP. God will bless him for this kind gesture. Imagine even his family members refused to donate a kidney for him. If my family can't suffer with me then they are not suppoz to enjoy with me when it gets better..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by ricsman(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
ok
Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by finalboss1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by rawpadgin(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wen some people won't even donate theirs to their partner
Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by normrebel(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
e better sey my village native doctor treat me than one aboki wannabe doctor. How

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Good man

That man in suit tho. Is he Kenyan? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by normrebel(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
e better sey my village native doctor treat me than one abokii wannabe doctor. How would a qualified doctor see kidney and call it tumor, did he think he was treating a cow?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by mccoy47(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wow! Angels still roam the earth irrespective of tribe and religion.

Just wonder how many pastors/priests/imams can do the same.
Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
God bless him.. . Even me no fit do am.
Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by goldman777: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wat kind of quack doctor cuts out a patients kidneys confusing them for cancer tumours shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by hazyfm1: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by Caseless: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Uncommon
Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by rabex123(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
Only if it's compatible..... undecided
And only if the two he has are functioning well, if not we will have another kidney failure patient begging for donations lipsrsealed
Fool whu ask u must u comment.
Abi u be doctor
Or d doctors did not know DAT before dey did d transplant.
Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by yungest(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
jh
Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by rabex123(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
normrebel:
e better sey my village native doctor treat me than one aboki wannabe doctor. How
Anoda fool spotted.
Go and wash your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by collinsJn(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Isa's kidneys were removed by a doctor at a private hospital in Adamawa state who thought they were tumors. shocked sad sad
Lord Have Mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by engrshakespeare: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
FriendChoice:
Being Hausa and Muslim from the North. May Allah blessed him for his service to humanity.

I was waiting for your type for whom the world is only tribal or religious. Life is bigger than that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) by CircleOfWilis: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
rabex123:

Fool whu ask u must u comment.
Abi u be doctor
Or d doctors did not know DAT before dey did d transplant.
lol....they are yet to do the transplant malam....The man only offered to, read in-between the lines before calling one a fool....mahaukaci kawai

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo) / Health Risks Of Being Too Skinny Or Underweight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.