Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

How I Use Facebook To Pay My Bills - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Use Facebook To Pay My Bills (964 Views)

Let Me Show You What Have Sustains Me And Pay My Bills (MINI IMPORTATION) / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / Online Tasks That Pay - My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Use Facebook To Pay My Bills by workfromhomeNG: 3:44am On Aug 17, 2016
When I tell people that I use Facebook to pay my bills, they ask me "Na you get Facebook?" or "You don turn Mark Zuckerberg?" I always reply with a smile. I'm 21 years old and Facebook has helped me generate income by selling E-books using Facebook Ads. With Facebook ad, I am able to advertise my product to over 1000 people with just $10. Billion dollar companies such as Dell, HP, McDonald's, Nike, Apple and so many of them pay Facebook millions of $ to advertise their products to Facebook's 1 billion plus users. Fact: According to statista dot com "As of the second quarter of 2016, Facebook had 1.71 billion monthly active users." Imagine advertising your products or services to such an enormous amount of users, without thinking twice , you and I know that there is going to be a positive outcome. If you didn't know, I'll tell you now. Do you know Facebook makes money from advertising alone? Facebook is FREE but yet it's worth $1 Trillion, SHOCKING RIGHT? Well FYI, that's the real truth. Google it for yourself and verify.

In 2013, I started up an admission agency in Ghana and set up a website for my company. Then I didn't know about Facebook ad, so my business was not doing so well financially. One day I was researching online on how to reach out to customers on the internet and got to get reliable ideas, so I set up a Facebook page and was waiting for people to find my page and like not knowing I had to look for them. Still there wasn't any financial prosperity so I did a research again, fortunately I stumbled on an article that enlightened me about advertising on Facebook. I was skeptic it at first, but as an entrepreneur I took the risk of investing as little as $10 to advertise my Facebook page. The next day I checked, my page likes had sky rocketed to over a thousand likes. Don't believe, search Facebook for "Ghana Admission Agency" and confirm. With that strategy working I decided to use it to promote other businesses I was into, apart from the admission agency I was into the dot com lifestyle which included selling products online.I created my own E-books and sold on Facebook using the Facebook ad strategy and it was working like MAGIC!! Since then I've had major success online and I am my own BOSS and I also create my own ECONOMY.

Not too many people know about this proven strategy, that is why I am sharing this information to you for FREE. I have created a manual that will teach you how to use it for yourself too. So if you're interested in becoming financially stable then I suggest you get your own copy of the manual for just N1,500. I used my time to write the manual so at least I deserve a tiny reward. Don't you think?

Interested people should reach me on Facebook by liking my page and requesting for the manual. My page name is "Hosea Ihiabe". I will be awaiting your response. Thanks for taking the time to read to the end. Hope to see you on the other side. Have a nice day.
Re: How I Use Facebook To Pay My Bills by Onexex(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Interests send manual to
Joseph_ezeh01@yahoo.com
Re: How I Use Facebook To Pay My Bills by ahms12(m): 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Interesting... Send me the manual. Ahmsully09@gmai. Com

(1) (Reply)

MMM Account For Sale (over #900k Inside) / Bet9ja Sure Winning Booking Code For August Saturday 19/08/2017 / How I Sold My Pictures For N26,000 On Draagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.