Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Come Together (another Romantic Short Story For ADULTS ONLY) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Together (another Romantic Short Story For ADULTS ONLY) (846 Views)

15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Together (another Romantic Short Story For ADULTS ONLY) by lola024(f): 4:25am On Aug 17, 2016
It was a heated and nearly frantic display as the couple spilled from the elevator doors in the early twilight hours of the morning. His hands gripped her thighs as she hooked one leg over his hip, the short black skirt she’d worn at the club nearly pushed up to her waist. He fumbled with the keys to their apartment as she tugged his shirt out of his jeans.
“I want you to fill me up,” she murmured into his ear.

He liked her this way; feisty and assertive, deliberately provoking him.

“I don’t know if you can handle what I have planned for you, dirty girl,” he teased as he lifted her up, her legs instinctively wrapping around him.

“You know I’m always game.”

And she was. She had a way of matching his passions, eager to explore their boundaries. It kept their relationship vital and fresh.

In the bedroom, he pushed her up against the wall, impatiently stripping her bare. His eyes drank in every inch of exposed flesh as he pinned her wrists above her head. She was easy to restrain, while his other hand spanked her ass, warming her skin with a quick lick of fire. She defiantly arched her back, pressing into him.

“You’re going to be my bad girl, tonight aren’t you?”

“I’ll do anything you want,” she promised.

He ran his tongue down the length of her spine.

“Get on your knees.”

This place is too public to continue this story, lets go to private
http://moral24.com/come-together-an-erotic-story/

Re: Come Together (another Romantic Short Story For ADULTS ONLY) by wexyee: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2016
Hehehehe bloger looking for readers. No worry u go mk am

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Someone To IMPREGNATE / Time To Start A Game That Is Alot Of Fun! / For Women 5 Things He Expects From You In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.