Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics (22434 Views)

I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye / Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
madridsta007:

I think he spoke to people he referred to as his 'Children', within the fall walls of a convention which he organised.

How does this message concern outsiders?
Are you sure you know Jesus? He came for the sinners especially them, not even His children who were already saved. Think about it
So all this talk of "he gave his message for the people he considered his children" is just BS
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by iaminspired: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ejomax77:
then the video shouldn't ve been released online for the whole world to see

Dove media was created to meet the needs of rccg members.
Got a problem with that. The program wasn't for everybody but those that have keen interest to learn. So if you turn your station to Dove media then you wanted to listen to what he has to say.

Moreover not all rccg members attended the convention, the dove media was created to meet the needs of those that couldn't make it there and then someone heard a truth that he/She doesnt want to hear n the next thing z to castigate the man of God.

Thank God we are in the era of grace not ELIJAH. BUT THE ANOINTING OF ELIJAH Z STILL AVAILABLE

BRO I WILL JUST SAY ONE SHOULD BE MINDFUL OF WHAT WE SAY ABOUT PEOPLE ESPECIALLY TRUE MEN OF GOD.

FOR AS MANY THAT ARE LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD ARE THE SONS OF GOD. NOT as many that are led by apostle, pastor, teachers, prophets (particularly).

Proud member of rccg
A lover of mfm
A dear fan of DKO

2 Likes

Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Crownylord(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
If He had said the opposite. Maybe people would have protested on the streets. The Truth is always Bitter. Carry on pastor.
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Kenog4real(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
fabianiweka:
baba G.O the bible record that Christ said i came for all to ve everlasting life and especially for those who take his words lightly
here you are saying your massage is not for everybody
this is the kind of insertive words that kill peace.
is RCCG a money making business afterall
God bless Nigeria.

My bro, don't u see its just a word of advise from his own point of view and not something he brought out from the Bible. Which means u also have your own say too
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Ejomax77(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
iaminspired:

Got a problem with that. The program wasn't for everybody but those that have keen interest to learn. So if you turn your station to Dove media then you wanted to listen to what he has to say.

Moreover not all rccg members attended the convention, the dove media was created to meet the needs of those that couldn't make it there and then someone heard a truth that he/She doesnt want to hear n the next thing z to castigate the man of God.

Thank God we are in the era of grace not ELIJAH. BUT THE ANOINTING OF ELIJAH Z STILL AVAILABLE

BRO I WILL JUST SAY ONE SHOULD BE MINDFUL OF WHAT WE SAY ABOUT PEOPLE ESPECIALLY TRUE MEN OF GOD.

FOR AS MANY THAT ARE LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD ARE THE SONS OF GOD. NOT as many that are led by apostle, pastor, teachers, prophets (particularly).

Proud member of rccg
A lover of mfm
A dear fan of DKO
I get your point

2 Likes

Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Danny1974: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Not many people pray for an hour or half but as for women cooking for their husband I the pastor is right .Africa woman should stick to her domestic responsible and stop copying white woman we have our culture and they have theirs
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Irreplaceable48(f): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Keneking:
But it was mass communciated shocked
No,it wasn't. He gave d speech at d ministers conference; just b4 d convention started!! He didnt go to any tv station or radio house to give d speech.......
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=correctguy0900 post=48558115][/quote]
Thank you sir for making me know I'm not civilized
The Man just said it wasn't for everybody, Your brother might be one of them.
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Irreplaceable48:
No,it wasn't. He gave d speech at d ministers conference; just b4 d convention started!! He didnt go to any tv station or radio house to give d speech.......

Once it goes beyond two persons, it become group/mass communication grin
Did you study Igbo in school?

1 Like

Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by okestev: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
solidifi:

The person(s) that slaughtered the woman preacher in the north, have you been able to curse them and say you and them will die very soon?
Have been able to invite destruction upon yourselves, you cursed, foolish coward.
...May the Lord be merciful unto you, help your weaknesses and forgive all your sins...I haven't and would not curse you..but I tell you again...desist from criticising the man of God...so you won't invite wrath of God upon your life...Remember.. Matt 12v36..."You shall give account to every idle word that proceed out of your mouth in the day of Judgment" God bless you.
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by iaminspired: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ejomax77:
I get your point

Nagode
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Irreplaceable48(f): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
solidifi:
So baba Adeboye your message is no longer to the entire world. I see. You are beginning to miss the track.
I have known this long time ago. Instead of you to agree that you missed it there, you began to shamelessly defend yourself
like a typical Nigerian politician.
Egbon, I understand d fact dat opinions R free; however I think some opinions shud nt even be aired @ all!! As far as I am concerned, he didn't go to any tv station to make dat statement neither did he place a curse on whoever refuses to obey; he was admonishing his 'children'. It is therefore left to u to decide whether to follow what he said or not!! Moreover,members of his church R nt complaining, y u con carry am for head like inheritance??
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Irreplaceable48(f): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Keneking:

Once it goes beyond two persons, it become group/mass communication grin
Did you study Igbo in school?
Well, it might interest u to knw dat I'm a mass comm student of Lagos state uni. Group comm is different from mass comm ( u shud ve said dat earlier). Do ur homework well, nd stop jumping into conclusion!!
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by okestev: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
iaminspired:

Proud member of rccg
A lover of mfm
A dear fan of DKO
...very well said. You are blessed sir.

1 Like

Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Mrbigman2: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
wreckerMcbeth:

The message is for people willing to take it. Luke 5:32 Jesus said he has not come because of the righteous but for sinners to repent. We know you belong to the righteous, so leave the man to his cross. Stop directing your anger at the wrong person. We all know the economy is hard and everyone is frustrated. Direct your angers to the appropriate quarters.

What re u saying? I dnt understand
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by lloyds(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Even without being a member of RCCG, his advice is in line with wisdom.

It is not by force, if u don't like it, then ignore.
If you like marry a woman that can't pray well....
If u like also, marry a man that does not have a job. .
There is no cause for issues over these......
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Ayebatonye(f): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Haba people. It was during a message at the Abuja Divine Encounter that hold every month at the National Stadium. He gave a message on what it means when God speaks specifically to an individual. He wasn't referring to the things people are saying concerning who to marry or not. If the people that reported this message very well saw the hash tag #DivineEncounter, they will know if was during the monthly program.

For all those in Abuja, u can join us for the next edition of Divine Encounter. The date is 5th Sept, 2016. Time:5pm, Venue: National Stadium. God bless u as u attend.
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Echo50(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
There is difference when God speaks and when man speaks. The heathen will always rage
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by madridsta007(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Are you sure you know Jesus? He came for the sinners especially them, not even His children who were already saved. Think about it
So all this talk of "he gave his message for the people he considered his children" is just BS

Pastor Adeboye, spoke to a privately organised convention of a church which he incidentally chairs.

He spoke to people who regard him as father.

I do not know what is difficult about this clear scenario. Why do humans unnecessarily complicate their already problematic existence here on earth?

The only challenge any outsider or foreigner can bring against him is if he spoke anything against the state, illegal or unconstitutional.

He did not.

I know busybodies must into into the business of others to survive, but this one is as irrational and silly as trying to defeat the laws of gravity by jumping up.

Very silly.
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Mrbigman2: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
ogaprime:

Many are called but few are chosen...

Meaning?
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Mrbigman2: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
madridsta007:

Pastor Adeboye, spoke to a privately organised convention of a church which he incidentally chairs.

I do not know what is difficult about this clear scenario. Why do humans unnecessarily complicate their already problematic existence here on earth?

The only challenge any outsider or foreigner can bring against him is if he spoke anything against the state, illegal or unconstitutional.

He did not.

I know busybodies must into into the business of others to survive, but this one is as irrational and silly as trying to defeat the laws of gravity by jumping up.

Very silly.

But why televise it? Abi na only redeemed members alone suppose dey watch una station too
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by TheBelovedJ7: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
I was once told a story about on Christian Sister in one bible believing Church in Lagos trusting God for Husband. She felt God was taking long on her issue and got married to a Muslim colleague of hers against brethren advice. Not long, her hubby died after a brief illness and her in -law locked her up for days with the dead body...( more happened which is unpleasant to share)
My point is pls don't insult or curse anyone on this issue.Even as a christian you may not agree with what he said. Wisdom is profitable in all things after all he did not quote any bible when saying it which means he is entitle to his opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
madridsta007:

He did not.

Very silly.
OK I got it
The MOG doesn't have a message for sinners like myself.
That's fine grin
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by madridsta007(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Vanillaskin:

OK I got it
The MOG doesn't have a message for sinners like myself.
That's fine grin

Awesome.

Now go and do something else. Like read your Bible yourself, you know, just something different today.
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by madridsta007(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mrbigman2:

But why televise it? Abi na only redeemed members alone suppose dey watch una station too

Hahahahahahahahha!

"Why televise it?"

This must be the most vacuous statement I have ever heard. Not you, but your statement.

Why televise a program? Really? Is Nigeria now a North Korea-like state, you know, a Nazi state?

Or were you held at gun-point and made to watch it? Haba! Lol. Hahahahaha!
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by AlexzStructure(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Point of correction, he did not react, he only replied..
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by babatgtr: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is just an advice for God sake, if u like take it , if u donf like it u leave it... Is never by force..
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Mrbigman2: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
madridsta007:

Hahahahahahahahha!

"Why televise it?"

This must be the most vacuous statement I have ever heard. Not you, but your statement.

Why televise a program? Really? Is Nigeria now a North Korea-like state, you know, a Nazi state?

Or were you held at gun-point and made to watch it? Haba! Lol. Hahahahaha!

Dis ur defence line strong pass Leicester city own but I am not understanding you anyway

1 Like

Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by derecho(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Though he isn't Jesus but read your bible well and you'll find there are somethings meant for the disciples only.

1 Like

Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by madridsta007(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mrbigman2:

Dis ur defence line strong pass Leicester city own but I am not understanding you anyway

LOL. Now that was funny.

In simple English: No one forced anyone to listen to Adeboye's message on RCCG TV (or wherever it was broadcast)

The way Nigerians are wailing, an outsider should be forgiven when he presumes that Nigerians were all forced to watch the Pastor.
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by frubben(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Old Age don come.
Bros I dey tell. Baba don old

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day / Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex / Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.