Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics (22436 Views)

I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye / Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Walelavender(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Laughable comments from some Nairalanders who can't, but use abusive words to pass their sentiments.

Exactly, it wasn't for everyone! Save for a set of believers who are identified with the doctrine and are ready to listen.

Now, it is pertinent to state that, the status of Pas. E.A. Adeboye makes his messages and words impactful to many (and non-believers as well), as some of them admire his way of life(met many of such).

However, it wasn't about salvation meant for everyone but a path(marriage) that many choose to tread without consciously understanding the nitty gritty. The audience was obviously his workers/ministers. His desire to clarify this generated the topic of the OP.
Can we just chill and let Baba be grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by ewosk: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
Keneking:
But it was mass communciated shocked

In a Ministers conference..... Not a general service....

I don't see the biggy inside sha.... Everyone have a freewill... Porting is allowed...
They are jerrycurl rolling pastors and others who refrain from it... So the general public should suit themselves...

Most of the people shouting won't even marry a lady that can't cook good food.
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

Thank you sir for making me know I'm not civilized
The Man just said it wasn't for everybody, Your brother might be one of them.

Yea ofcourse. No member of my family will accept such mental pills from your daddy in d Lord. This is 21st century.
Wish you well
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mrbigman1:
The so called "bishop " now have selected people to preach to, hope u wnt punish your branch managers if they dnt turn up a double customers in 6 months?
First he is not a Bishop.
Secondly, the message is for those who are willing to receive it, it's just like the parable of the sower.
Some will definitely fell on a fertile ground while some will fell on the rock and so on, meanwhile some will fell on a fertile ground and germinate but weeds will outgrown them. It's a matter of choice.
Man of God has release the word.
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by whoisuche: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Vanillaskin:

OK I got it
The MOG doesn't have a message for sinners like myself.
That's fine grin

A sinner can repent and serve God. U too can and serve God
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
whoisuche:

A sinner can repent and serve God. U too can and serve God
I don't think I'll be welcome in their "goody two shoes" church
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Darnyel: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
solidifi:
So baba Adeboye your message is no longer to the entire world. I see. You are beginning to miss the track.
I have known this long time ago. Instead of you to agree that you missed it there, you began to shamelessly defend yourself
like a typical Nigerian politician.

View is statement from a brighter perspective; his message is to everybody but not for everybody. That is some truth!
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by BABANGBALI: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fear fear. Baba is fearing fear
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
correctguy0900:

Yea ofcourse. No member of my family will accept such mental pills from your daddy in d Lord. This is 21st century.
Wish you well
I'm not an RCCG member, but i agree with Him, other people won't, it's natural so don't take it personal.
He said something in his church to his members and its paining you
My nigga why
Have a nice day
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by mpowa(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Keneking:
But it was mass communciated shocked

On TV or Radio?
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by mpowa(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mrbigman1:
The so called "bishop " now have selected people to preach to, hope u wnt punish your branch managers if they dnt turn up a double customers in 6 months?
Na wa oh! Wetin you want the man to do na? He preach, you took it out of his church and made it a social buzz, making bogus issue out of it, he said he wasn't speaking to you 'enjoy your life as you want', you say he's selecting people - you should kuku tell him to stop preaching.

1 Like

Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by prettyprecy(f): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
ZUBY77:
Of course your brainwashing useless messages are for Gullible poor half/uneducated illiterates all over Africa.

Looool...I am sure there are a whole lot of his members that the height they have attained, no one in your lineage has attained. grin
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Blonchilli(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
But did Jesus Christ and all other biblical figure after being criticized ever said his word/message wasn't for everybody? Can Nigerians ever stop and realize they're mentally enslaving themselves to these religious businessmen and fraud ideology
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by lloyds(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Blonchilli:
But did Jesus Christ and all other biblical figure after being criticized ever said his word/message wasn't for everybody? Can Nigerians ever stop and realize they're mentally enslaving themselves to these religious businessmen and fraud ideology

U sound very foolish and empty.
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by horrmorr(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
WomanWrappa:
undecided I can't see where he reacted.
same here
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Blonchilli(m): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
lloyds:

U sound very foolish and empty.
Did I mention you mother's smelling pussy or did I tell you that you're an adopted hairless monkey who can't eat his bananas? WTF!!! Did I use any provoking word before? Piss of shit!!!
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by id4krist(f): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
He is not defending his message but because not everyone agrees with his message, he has to direct to it to whoever dat cares to listen and act it. So, you can see why d message is not made for everyone.

[/quote]
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by lereinter(m): 12:05am On Aug 18, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

To start with he's not a Bishop, and has never addressed himself as one
2ndly, Yes, he has selected people who preaches to, these selected people are those willing to listen. His message is not by force, you take or leave it. Thank you.

You mean redeem church attendees or

Who are the selected people
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by Charlesberry(m): 1:43am On Aug 18, 2016
God think differently from humans and does his in a miraculous way. Will have his message in mind while God knows what's best for me. Meaning my heavenly father will what no man thinketh

NOTE: God loves ya all whether u get job or not, whether you sabi cook or not, whether u sabi pray for 5hours or not. Negative and negative can't be and vice versa. That's why I trust and believe in God #period
If u get sense, you'll understand my comment but if you don't, you're on ya own #peace

1 Like

Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by OHIsIManuEL(m): 3:56am On Aug 18, 2016
lereinter:

You mean redeem church attendees or

Who are the selected people

If you read what you quoted, you'll see I've already stated the selected people, God bless you.
Re: My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics by MarkSole: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2016
[size=16pt]Sir, you need to rid RCCG of pastors who have strayed into Satan’s territory. They laying hands on people and anointing them with oil, even at the Holy Ghost Service, and thereby contaminating them. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day / Joshua Iginla Gives His Personal Assistant A Four Bedroom Duplex / Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.