Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) (17566 Views)

Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos / "I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay" / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by solepager(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
According to the Instagram user, Rita Ifeoma, who shared this, the little girl in the photo was brutally abused and sent back from Abuja to Akwa by herself.

See what she wrote below...
"Am still trying to understand this inhumane treatment that was meted out to my lil cousin(Miss Precious Nwole) by her supposed guardian(Mrs Chinelo Ifediora) who allegedly claimed the lil girl(she's just 6yrs old) was confirmed to be a witch... She claimed that ever since the lil girl started living with them she and her husband started experiencing setbacks and that was the reason she almost snuffed life out of the lil girl..she even had the guts to send the girl back to Awka with all the injuries on her body.. CHINELO IFEDIORA must not go unpunished!"

I am currently contacting the girl to know why it really happened. Details later.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/little-girl-allegedly-abused-by.html

trying to contact her or drive traffic to ur blog? You didnt try enough since i know she could easily have replied you. Or maybe you didnt try at all
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Eya, I feel so sorry for you. See how you disgraced yourself with few words.
DLuciano:
AKWA IBOM people and children witch-craft accusation are 5 & 6
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
And they will claim to be christains...
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by kabrud: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Majority of Nigerian couples maltreating underage children as housemaids are those claiming to be Christians. But they are closer to Satan than to Almighty God.[/size]
And they are the noisiest in accusing other faiths of perceived related crimes.
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by CioAngels(f): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Majority of Nigerian couples maltreating underage children as housemaids are those claiming to be Christians. But they are closer to Satan than to Almighty God.[/size]
You are very correct.
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by lexyclasy: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
DLuciano:
When others were going to school you think selling okrika and parking scraps in every bin disposal point is the key....You think education is useless now i see you dwelling with stupidity......Next time in your live value education and know where AWKA locates maybe i should help you then....Awka is the headquarter of Anambra State in South East Region......While AKWA is a Prefix for a state in South-South region Nigeria. And the place in context here is in Anambra state ....you o.l.o.d.o,

Beside witchcraft is not synonymous to one state in Nigeria it is every where....it is the Portuguese that brought it in exchange for mirror and Gin which every sector in the nation consumes it.....so stop making jest of yourself by expressing your stupidity in the gallery
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by Nostradamus: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
the two prevailing religions in nigeria present some problems,most christians are deadly hypocrites while islam extols some violence...me,am a christian.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nostradamus:
most christians are deadly hypocrites,they don't show true love to others.

Yes..
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by seangy4konji: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
When it comes to maltreatment,I don't know the kind of ecstasy it gives women. I think the just enjoy this.
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by Jacko1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
People dey suffer

Wat will push somebody to giv up 6 year old child as househelp

Wat can a 6 year old even do sef.... 9ja sha
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by eklicnews: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Too bad
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by chikingsk(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wu dem epp
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by DLuciano: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
lexyclasy:
When others were going to school you think selling okrika and parking scraps in every bin disposal point is the key....You think education is useless now i see you dwelling with stupidity......Next time in your live value education and know where AWKA locates maybe i should help you then....Awka is the headquarter of Anambra State in South East Region......While AKWA is a Prefix for a state in South-South region Nigeria. And the place in context here is in Anambra state ....you o.l.o.d.o,

Beside witchcraft is not synonymous to one state in Nigeria it is every where....it is the Portuguese that brought it in exchange for mirror and Gin which every sector in the nation consumes it.....so stop making jest of yourself by expressing your stupidity in the gallery
cant you see your nincompoop stinks every where, to hell with your observation and point of correction. yes there is AWKA and there is AKWA, for your information i did my youth service in Awka South, so i did not miss words when I said AKWA IBOM (not referring to AWKA) you're only exhibiting what you are known for - witchcrafcy
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by nolyyy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
shegzyreal:
biafrans women are damm wicked
chai... get sense small na...plzzz
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by mercydaniel: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]What is a 6 year old girl doing as a housemaid?
That is a crime in Nigeria.
Posting and whining on social media is not the solution, but to report the immature and insecure couple to the police. [/size]
my dear u said it all, we all should avoid giving our kids out, haba for crying out loud ds baby is too tender to leave her parents. Ds should give sence to those doing dat, as for the woman she has not heard of karma and do unto others what you want dem to do unto u.
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
These abusing kids are worse than robbers, worse than thieves, worse than rapists, worse even than politicians and should be dealt with appropriately (read: beaten to pulp, or worse).
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by gozieintel(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]such an inhumane action embarassed
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by dragonking3: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Orikinla:

henrydadon:

True..if only only they will be prosecuted and jailed to send a warning to others

Muslims, including Muslim couples and parents are far worse and evil.
Everybody knows that Muslims worship Satan and Islam preaches only hate.

https://www.nairaland.com/3120965/stepmother-brutalize-2yr-old-boycastrates

https://www.nairaland.com/3127148/photos-two-year-old-boys-eye-tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/3122116/step-mother-kano-castrates-stepson
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by dragonking3: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
DLuciano:
Coward! Does Chinelo Ifediora sound like akwa ibom to you? Better come and claim your sister Biko.
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by dragonking3: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
What about the below link that the mother claimed to be a Muslim and practice the religion of peace?

https://www.nairaland.com/3122116/step-mother-kano-castrates-stepson

https://www.nairaland.com/3127148/photos-two-year-old-boys-eye-tongue
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by brandonobi(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
henrydadon:
High time there is a law against child abuse in Nigeria

South African don't touch children or even teachers in schools don't touch their student

And we call our self a develop country
anybody that calls nigeria developed has missed road
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by DLuciano: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
dragonking3:
Coward! Does Chinelo Ifediora sound like akwa ibom to you? Better come and claim your sister Biko.
but can you dispute the fact that baby witch-craft accusation is not synonymous to the Akwas? This i say without any bias, its scarcely heard of the ibos and other tribes accusing and brutalizing children on the ground of witch-craft. please don't cry i do you no harm, you can carry out campaigns to end this menace in your state.
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by LastProphet: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
ibos remain illiterates even after going to school, the most superstitious tribe in naija, anything happen to them must be work of enemies. my brother is married to 1 so i can tell u
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by dragonking3: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
DLuciano:
but can you dispute the fact that baby witch-craft accusation is not synonymous to the Akwas? This i say without any bias, its scarcely heard of the ibos and other tribes accusing and brutalizing children on the ground of witch-craft. please don't cry i do you no harm, you can carry out campaigns to end this menace in your state.
Did you carry any survey about this? Am sure you just woke up to type trash.
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by DLuciano: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
dragonking3:
Did you carry any survey about this? Am sure you just woke up to type trash.

am sure you have not been privilege to listening to news or perhaps PHCN wahala or you are the type that spend all your time on computer game grin
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by dragonking3: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
DLuciano:

am sure you have not been privilege to listening to news or perhaps PHCN wahala or you are the type that spend all your time on computer game grin
So one news is what you used in carrying your survey.
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by mhizAnnie(f): 5:36am On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=Orikinla post=48557026][size=18pt]What is a 6 year old girl doing as a housemaid?

That's the most important question my dear. She's still a child that needs care and attention and not the other way round. What rubbish undecided
Re: Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) by Maghan37: 5:54am On Aug 18, 2016
Trust me when I say this although I do not approve her being beaten but if she is a devilish child then ur aunt dodged a major bullet speaking 4rm personal xperence. I leaved with a cousin of mine who brought a lot of upheaval into our home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Arrested With 1 Kg Of Heroin In India (Photo) / Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians / Four Suspected Boko Haram Members Arrested In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.