Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Best Web Hosting Companies Plans Starting From N93/Month - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Web Hosting Companies Plans Starting From N93/Month (1216 Views)

Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers / How Reliable Are Nigerian Web Hosting Companies? / Best Web Designers In Nigeria: List Of Top 5 Web Developers In Every State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Web Hosting Companies Plans Starting From N93/Month by StartNowNG: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Hosting your website, blog or any other web project with web hosting companies in Nigeria will make you to enjoy the following benefits;

Paying in Naira: Instability of Naira to USD equivalency can be giving you serious headache if you want to host with International web hosting companies. Also, the high exchange rate of dollar to Naira may not quickly affect you if you hosting here in Nigeria.
Local Datacentre: Some Nigeria based web hosting companies are now advanced that you can enjoy a local server; your website will be located on a server that is within Nigeria. Although, if you want international server you can still get it with them.
Promoting Nigeria: You promote Nigeria and her economy anytime to host with Nigeria based hosting companies.
Also, Good for starting.

Unfortunately, hosting with Nigeria web hosting companies has the following disadvantages if they are compared to International ones; technical & customer care team may not be competent enough but i can assure you that they are trying. Also, most of them are resellers of international web hosting companies which may increase there cost after all but they are still cheap, even cheaper than most web hosting companies.

Top 4 Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria

1. Web4africa

Web4Africa is a NiRA and ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar offering .ng, .com, .org domains etc. accepting bitcoin, PayPal, Bank Payment (GTBank & Ecobank), PerfectMoney, OkPay, Payza. They offer regular web hosting, VPS hosting & reseller hosting.

The first web hosting company to offer web hosting physically from Nigeria is being used by top blogger and web gurus.

Enjoy limited-time 60% discount on Web4africa Nigeria Datacentre plans NOW!!!

Special features:
Easy to use Control Panel
24/7 Support
DDOS Protection
Money Back Guarantee
Free Nightly Backups
Powerful, Fast Servers
Free Website Transfer
Superior technology
WordPress hosting

2. Whogohost

WhoGoHost is an accredited Google Apps Reseller, .NG Registrar ,Cloudflare Certified Partner as well as an InterSwitch Partner for payment integration solutions. A web solutions company, which was founded in 2007 by Opeyemi Awoyemi under ennovateNIGERIA Limited, and later branched out to be incorporated as a company under CAC in 2011 as WhoGoHost Limited.

I am personally using them for my several web hosting projects and clients job. They are highly recommended.

They currently boost of;
Nigeria’s Number One Indigenous Web Hosting Provider: WhoGoHost is currently one of the top three web Hosting companies in Nigeria with over 7,000 hosting accounts on their Servers at the moment.
Leading .NG Domain Registrar: WhoGoHost is an accredited .NG Reseller and is currently one of the top .NG Domain Registrars.
Over 15,000 active domains: WhoGoHost currently has over 15,000 active domains in its services.
Award-Winning Customer-centric Support: They offer top notch customer service which is available via live chat, support tickets or mails, and phone calls. We have 24-hour support during weekdays, and are gearing towards 24/7 customer support

HURRY UP!!! Get 25% off your first order with Whogohost

3. Domainking
DomainKing is a Global Domain Registrar & Web Host with operations in over 4 countries, now in Nigeria. They are accredited with over 16 Asian, African & Global Domain Registries.

They provide services like Domain Name Registration, Web Hosting, WordPress Hosting & Website Design. You can securely buy any of their services with local payment options in Nigeria like Interswitch/Verve Cards, Visa/Mastercard, GT Bank Transfer, GT Bank Cash Deposit, Voguepay, Cash Envoy & Etranzact/PocketMini. Nigerian & International clients can also pay with global payment methods like: Paypal, Payza & Webmoney.

Special Features:
Starting from N93/month web hosting plans * Limited time offer *
Free .NG Domain name
Reliable support & technical team
Locally based payment system
Good for blogs
Linux-hosting
Auto installers/softaculous

Get Hosting With DomainKing @ N93/Month Now * Limited time offer *

4. Qservers
Qservers.net started in December 2004 under the company Netbuilder Limited. In 2015 it was moved over to a new company QServers Network Limited. QServers goal is to set a new standard for shared, VPS and managed dedicated server hosting.

Special Features:
Starting from N350/month web hosting plans
Free .NG Domain name
Reliable support & technical team
Locally based payment system
Good for blogs
Linux-hosting
Auto installers/softaculous

From: http://www.startnowng.com/best-web-hosting-companies-nigeria/
Re: Best Web Hosting Companies Plans Starting From N93/Month by StartNowNG: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Pricing Table
1. Qservers
2. Domainking
3. Web4africa
4. Whogohost

Re: Best Web Hosting Companies Plans Starting From N93/Month by harmony21: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Qservers is one of the best Nigerian hosting company. I have been using Qservers for the past two years. I have never had any issues with them except from minor website issues which they always provide support for,i have also installed their free ssl(let's encrypt). Once I had need for backup after a 8 months and I got just by simply placing an order. QServers rocks. You should try them guys.
Re: Best Web Hosting Companies Plans Starting From N93/Month by Emaoto: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Upperlink limited is a registered company with ICANN. Why not include them as they are not resellers but direct sellers. The only thing is their gig space. For goodness sake all the others are probably resellers and not directly registered with ICANN except for web4africa and upperlink. I am a journalists and have done my check properly on ICANN website. Upper link is the only Nigerian company there. Others have their registered base outside.
Re: Best Web Hosting Companies Plans Starting From N93/Month by daisyfaith: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Cloudmacways is a leading provider of secure and easy website hosting service. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.

(1) (Reply)

URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking / Need Traffic! / Build Your Blog By Reading 10 Solarex Articles On Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.