Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office (20162 Views)

Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 / EFCC Can’t Arrest Nigerians If Magu Remains In Office – Adegboruwa / Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Tokety7: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pdp is a cursed party. Only fools will loose sleep over them.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by emamos: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
shukuokukobambl:

You're actually worse than a zombie. What is the meaning of the bolded? Do you have self esteem problems?

Are Bode George, Agbaje, Mimiko, Fayose, FFK, Afenifere, Gani Adams, Aribisala not all yoruba? are they not vehemently against Buhari? What is special about your so-called yorubaness that you are struggling so much to convince yourself?

Can't you make your point without involving Yoruba abi are there no Igbos, Ikwerres, Ijaws in APC? What the fvck concerns anybody if you are even the PDP mascot? angry

What concerns the Yoruba with your PDP frustrations? Warn yaself o!! angry
1k likes

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
RuggedArab:

You are safe.
Any other issue apart from my moniker?

U may strap explossive vest around ur body.
I fear Arabs "talkless" of RuggedArab
Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by RuggedArab: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:

U may strap explossive vest around ur body.
I fear Arabs "talkless" of RuggedArab

Lol. grin .It is just a moniker.

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Akpuoru: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yet another wasted Rivers State's money!!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by tunahper(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Naso dem go dey extend am till 2019 election.. Go get your house in order b4 u dey plan ur yeye Papa Deceive Pickin election...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by SuperS1Panther: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ali Modu Sheriff wins again.

This is the case of a friend that you invited to eat out of your meal, but ended up seizing the pot of food.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Omeokachie: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wow! So this government now obey court order?
Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by RuddyFusion(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
kahal29:
Tot they said they were going ahead with the convention and that justice Okon Abang judgment was inconsequential.... Power pass power.

The only way out in this Logjam is for the party to make peace with Sheriff. Give him wat he wants and move on cos he seems to be having an upper hand in this crisis. Alternatively maintain status quo and appeal the judgment and wait for the court's verdict. However this legal route will take a long time to settle cos the matter will get up to the Supreme Court..... So out of court settlement will be the best option. The case of Victor Umeh and Chekwas Okorie of Apga easily comes to mind. The matter lingered till Chekwas Okorie got tired of dragging the chairmanship position with Victor Umeh and left the party for him and formed another party.

What exactly does Sheriff want? to destroy PDP? or what?
Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Yemikola(m): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
kenonze:

But am scared of ur moniker @ RuggedArab
Never go for a BEAST cum TERRORIST. Try my lane & see WONDERS.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Henrichemeka(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
There is an unseen hand working against the unity of PDP. It is obvious that if PDP unites, they will be a formidable opposition to APC, and so this unseen hand don't want that to happen.
Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by kahal29: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
RuddyFusion:

What exactly does Sheriff want? to destroy PDP? or what?

Ask those who brought him to the party especially the likes of Wike and Fayose.

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by shukuokukobambl: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Henrichemeka:
There is an unseen hand working against the unity of PDP. It is obvious that if PDP unites, they will be a formidable opposition to APC, and so this unseen hand don't want that to happen.

You're right. see the unseen hands in the link below

https://www.today.ng/politics/81366/how-fayose-wike-plotted-modu-sheriffs-emergence-as-pdp-chairman

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fayose-hails-ali-modu-sheriffs-emergence-as-pdp-chairman-urges-support-for-him/

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Yemikola(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Henrichemeka:
The UNSEEN HANDS should b divine, every Nigerian wants PdP dead. A new opposition party is the way to go.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
JustCalMeDBoss:

I am Yoruba but what I have seen in the past few months, of how my so called brother blindly supporting tyranny. Makes me shiver. the so called ppl crying abuse of power and shouting executive rascality during the last dispensation,are now cheering the same thing. Under the tit for tat disguise. My advice to markafi led PDP stay strong fight the good fight and let's give the APC a good opposition.

if any zombie calls me Igbo for supporting the PDP may God bring u the bad luck dat has befallen Buhari
So you had to state that you are (unfortunately ) Yoruba in the trash you wrote so that you can get likes abd shares from our flat-headed_ brothers..
Well, enjoy your likes

2 Likes

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by feedthenation(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
...and so the drama continues...
Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Henrichemeka(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yemikola:
The UNSEEN HANDS should b divine, every Nigerian wants PdP dead. A new opposition party is the way to go.
which party is that...because we really need a strong opposition in this country now.
Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Henrichemeka(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=JustCalMeDBos

if any zombie calls me Igbo for supporting the PDP may God bring u the bad luck dat has befallen Buhari[/quote]

wat as Apc or buhari gat 2 do wit pdp inability to av sumtin as simple as party chairman..pdp is nt only supported by igbos so am even sure of ur tribe but one tin am sure of is, bro u r a LOSER ,so is anyone supporting feedeefee @ d moment..LOSERS

2 Likes

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Reference(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Henrichemeka:

I think on the contrary, this episode and other Sheriff inquests will unite the party around a common cause rather than about multiple disputings. At the moment you have just two factions very much like the APC in 2014. With the APC faction that will break out pre election that makes three which is manageable. A lot beuer than four, five or six.
Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by DabuIIIT: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Tokety7:
Pdp is a cursed party. Only fools will loose sleep over them.

like u have been losing sleep over them all day..
U are a true definition of ugly bitterness.. Pity..more pity goes to the ppl around u,demdem
Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Tokety7: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
DabuIIIT:

like u have been losing sleep over them all day
U are a true definition of ugly bitterness.. Pity..more pity goes to the ppl around u,demdem

Swear on this with the life of ur seeds if u are so sure of urself and I will take u serious. If not, u are just another attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Reference(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yemikola:

When push comes to shove it is people like you that will reconstitute the PDP out of dire necessity moreso when you realise they are in the best position to do so. We tend to care less about the taste of food the hungrier we are. Time will tell.
Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by tobiasbeecher: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
RuggedArab:

You are welcome Kenze.

Can we connect? You seem to be a sure PH-CITY girl.

That's if you do not mind. I have been following you for sometime now.
The shame of a man! See the way you're begging a girl to connect with you. Are you not ashamed of yourself? I know you're among those that say "thank you for accepting me" on facebook

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by RuggedArab: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

The shame of a man! See the way you're begging a girl to connect with you. Are you not ashamed of yourself? I know you're among those that say "thank you for accepting me" on facebook

I am not ashamed of myself; can you do that for me n*gga.

People should learn how to respect their boundaries.

#NoseyParker N&P
Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by damon222: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
kahal29:
Tot they said they were going ahead with the convention and that justice Okon Abang judgment was inconsequential.... Power pass power.

The only way out in this Logjam is for the party to make peace with Sheriff. Give him wat he wants and move on cos he seems to be having an upper hand in this crisis. Alternatively maintain status quo and appeal the judgment and wait for the court's verdict. However this legal route will take a long time to settle cos the matter will get up to the Supreme Court..... So out of court settlement will be the best option. The case of Victor Umeh and Chekwas Okorie of Apga easily comes to mind. The matter lingered till Chekwas Okorie got tired of dragging the chairmanship position with Victor Umeh and left the party for him and formed another party.
Your take'power pass power' is wrong. My take on this issue is that there is no point going on war as it was what Buhari wanted. Buhari and Sheriff nor pass God. It just that some people would want peace while others like Buhari is blood tasty and the repercution await every body. At the appropriate time the reward will visit you, so it is not power pass power. Pdp has taken the right decision by taken the convention forward to allow for peace. Am sure by God special grace, pdp will take over power.
Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
JustCalMeDBoss:

I am Yoruba but what I have seen in the past few months, of how my so called brother blindly supporting tyranny. Makes me shiver. the so called ppl crying abuse of power and shouting executive rascality during the last dispensation,are now cheering the same thing. Under the tit for tat disguise. My advice to markafi led PDP stay strong fight the good fight and let's give the APC a good opposition.

if any zombie calls me Igbo for supporting the PDP may God bring u the bad luck dat has befallen Buhari
my bro u made no sense

My questions:-

1.explain in details how buhari have a handin the nemesis of the pdp

2.in ur own term explain tyranny in respect to plague of pdp

3. Who gives a Bleep where u came from?

Each question carries equal mark

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
JustCalMeDBoss:

my bro u made no sense

My questions:-

1.explain in details how buhari have a hand in the nemesis of the pdp

2.in ur own term explain tyranny in respect to plague of pdp

3. Who gives a Bleep where u came from?

4. Does the pdp have a case with Apc or buhari oris it an intra party affair?
Each question carries equal mark

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by oloworulz(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
JustCalMeDBoss:

go and ask ur mum who ur real father is. incase she doesn't know, then ask for the shape of his head

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by bashydemy1: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
dechriscool:
This is the Apc antics.Keep frustrating PDP and prevent them from forming a formidable opposition.By using the Apc mole Ali Modu sheriff and Justice Okon Abang as their navigator.For how long will these antics last in the miss of this continuous hardship and maladminstraction of this government before the people will act.
awww sorry boy, I remember APC enter into Wike and Fayose to go and bring Sheriff from him house to come and be PDP chairman abi..

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by Henrichemeka(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Reference:

I think on the contrary, this episode and other Sheriff inquests will unite the party around a common cause rather than about multiple disputings. At the moment you have just two factions very much like the APC in 2014. With the APC faction that will break out pre election that makes three which is manageable. A lot beuer than four, five or six.
in this PDP scenario, no one among them is ready to hear the other or do what the other faction is saying. Pride will not allow them to do so, so i don't see this people coming together in the nearest future. But if they do, it will be very good.
Re: PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office by bashydemy1: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hahaha where is firefire, ilegalmoney, tonyebarcanister, temitemi etc are they still in PH for the convention?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Commissions Peacock College Of Education (Photos) / No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Why The Igbos Cannot Produce President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.