Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Satirre - The Invisible Pink Unicorn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satirre - The Invisible Pink Unicorn (617 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. / What Is The Invisible Pink Unicorn Argument? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satirre - The Invisible Pink Unicorn by AccidentalGenius: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
The Invisible Pink Unicorn is a being of great spiritual power. We know this because she is capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the faith of the invisible pink unicorn is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that she is pink and we logically know that she is invisble. She only appears to select few virgins and men who worship her pinkness and followers who are tempted by purple oyster will be sent to hell.

Scriptures from the book of pinknesis 1:1 says; in the begining, the invisible pink unicorn created the heavens and the earth, and the spirit of the invisible pink unicorn was hovering over the waters, and the invisible pink unicorn said,"let there be light", and there was light. The invisible pink unicorn saw that the light was good, and she separated the light from the darkness.

for devout IPUans, they shall have better days in life. Her pinkness has the 10 commandments which was preached by prophet AOL. People seeking her pink light of life should find her online, hear her gospel, and preach it, she is the one true God. May her pinkness be with us all. Amen

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Satirre - The Invisible Pink Unicorn by Mockinbird: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
I dunno what makes you so high but, it really works.
Re: Satirre - The Invisible Pink Unicorn by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lololololol
Re: Satirre - The Invisible Pink Unicorn by AccidentalGenius: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mockinbird:
I dunno what makes you so high but, it really works.
something as harmless as a satirre makes you upset enough to say i'm high on something. You're really childish. You should be ashamed of yourself, honestly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satirre - The Invisible Pink Unicorn by Mockinbird: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
something as harmless as a satirre makes you upset enough to say i'm high on something. You're really childish
Nah, i'm not upset.
I am just wondering you were the fastest out of over 100,000 sperms.
Smh.
Re: Satirre - The Invisible Pink Unicorn by AccidentalGenius: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mockinbird:

Nah, i'm not upset.
I am just wondering you were the fastest out of over 100,000 sperms.
Smh.
typical christian. First to insult. You can always pray for forgiveness afterall.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/08/16 / Old Testament Authors Stole Ideas From Plato / My Sunday Reflection: Is Masturbation A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.