Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,120 members, 7,845,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved (35086 Views)

Soku Oil Wells: Apologize To Amaechi Now - APC Tells Wike / Wike Seeks Surveyor-general Help In Retrieving Oil Wells From Bayelsa / Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by moffat(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
did u mean d 12,000 litrs pdp i dey laff well is a start point they, surely improved on it instead of federal to invest d 12 billion dollars here they went to north where to they wilk never see and oil talkless water eko oni bajo ooo

Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by canalily(m): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hausa and oilsad i never seewink
Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by Gassa007: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Bolustic:
. K
Booking space to spew trash.Smh
Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by ICEMAN(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
The strategy is quite clear. The rest of the country is disconnecting itself from the grip of the south south and their demands. It's a gradual method of economic marginalization.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by justhelp(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
afanide:
Where did they say the Oil is located again

Pictures of Oil wells please.....
use google for direction visit thie site take some pics and upload it here. Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by moffat(m): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
;D12, 000pdp ;D12, 000pdp

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by Tokety7: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
I want to say that this has been the promptest action that has been taken by RMAFC since I have known the Commission. I used to be a former Account General so I had a lot of transactions and relationship with the institution called RMAFC. Within a span of about 60 days of when we wrote our letter, and even before we wrote the letter, this technical committee was actually set up.

Kudos to Osinbajo. U are truly and really representing ur constituency well. Sambo was a curse to his people.

19 Likes

Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by OAUTemitayo: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
DesChyko:
Condemn the oil owned by the original regions due to oil price drop with one side of their mouths and celebrate the discovery of oil in rival regions with the other side of their mouth..

May God spare me from the plague of indecision, Amen cool
Where? When?
Get your facts right

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by owanedo: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pidggin:
Is Lagos now in Niger Delta? grin grin

are you being sarcastic or what? is it only niger delta your teacher told you oil is found? have you heard of middle east before? they have a lot of oil at the heart of the deserts. congrat to Lagos a country within a country.

16 Likes

Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by opeyemix: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
the source isn't reliable to me
Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by lordkhalifa(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
no it belong to sokoto state... yellow-bar peeps should read through their noise bughari is out to will everything that move in south to his northern friends.... I will comment later make I read finish
Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by AceKid(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
wow!! expect crew of new big boys ! n of course high population....

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by wellmax(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
mamabomboy:
Rubbish. Lagos southwasted has no oil wells. All this daylight robbery will blow up in their faces soon enough.

Hatred kills faster than cancer. I know you want attention though, and you have it now. Are you happy?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by wellmax(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Bolustic:
If the remaining one isn't for Lagos then it belongs to Ogun.

It's still the gain of the South West.

Our brothers from the **** should keep off.

No! It belongs to Nigeria
Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by sinbaddy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
ambode is working ....Lagos is progressing!
Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by AceKid(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
oh well ! expect new breed of big boys in Lagos... n of course high population.
Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by Flets: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
worlexy:
Lagos! With this rate, will soon become the New York of Africa grin

Without True Federalism, Lagos at this rate will become like Niger Delta

2 Likes

Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by edumillion(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
DesChyko:
Condemn the oil owned by the original regions due to oil price drop with one side of their mouths and celebrate the discovery of oil in rival regions with the other side of their mouth..

May God spare me from the plague of indecision, Amen cool
undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by mmsen: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
shyling:
nothing to celebrate if Nigeria is NOT RESTRUCTURED

Right.

Federal government should not be taking 87% of anything. Especially when that money is being wasted in Borno, Zamfara, Katsina et. al.
Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by seguntijan(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
in as much as I celebrate Lagos State with this discovery, I will appreciate all oil Wells in Nigeria to be managed by the state government not to be given by influential people and percentage should be given to the Federal Government.

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by codemaniacs: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
mmsen:

Right.

Federal government should not be taking 87% of anything. Especially when that money is being wasted in Borno, Zamfara, Katsina et. al.

You're one of the very few people with critical thinking ability.... I've wondered why southern leaders are this dull and dumb... the state should get at least 85% - 90%.... its a shame.

1 Like

Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by HomeOfMe(f): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

Lagos Government will now sell the Oil wells to Tinubu

Lagos belongs to jagaban"Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu,so the oil wells belong to him and his empire". I never use to believe it until about two months ago when I went to inspect a piece of land at Ibeju lekki;I discovered a lot of things I can't say..,smh.
Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by HomeOfMe(f): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

Lagos Government will now sell the Oil wells to Tinubu

Lagos belongs to jagaban"Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu,so the oil wells belong to him and his empire".
Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by Vatsyayana: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Now I know why PMD declared that NNPC should explore Oil in the North.
Now I know why AMBODE has sent all easterners packing from Lagos.
Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by ToySoldier2: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
You see why it's always good to stay on the side of truth no matter who seems favoured. Lagos is now to benefit from 13%derivation. I remember when ND governors were fighting for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by codemaniacs: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
seguntijan:
in as much as I celebrate Lagos State with this discovery, I will appreciate all oil Wells in Nigeria to be managed by the state government not to be given by influential people and percentage should be given to the Federal Government.

FG invites private investors and the highest bidder gets the oil well.. Federal govt already collects tax... so no percentage is meant to be paid to the FG.... If a state wants to manage an oil well it can manage it if it has the funds and can take of the environment..

With the 13% Bayelsa and other SS states get they can acquire oil wells but the leaders are to dull and dumb to do this.. they would rather rely on the FG..

4 Likes

Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by Decryptor(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yoruba people when Hausa kills them:

"Let's form Odua Republic! Enough of this bloodshed"

Yoruba people when they find OYEL well in Lagos:.......

[img]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=125651755[/img]

Bolustic:

[color=#990000]Anyone who doesn't believe in Nigeria particularly those who want to secede MUST not be given privileges that accrue to those who want to stay.

[img]http://media.riffsy.com/images/2d3213bc8de1d9085e69d16660b80fa1/raw[/img]

Confused beings aka Hypocrites
Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by seguntijan(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
codemaniacs:

FG invites private investors and the highest bidder gets the oil well.. Federal govt already collects tax... so no percentage is meant to be paid to the FG.... If a state wants to manage an oil well it can manage it if it has the funds and can take of the environment..

With the 13% Bayelsa and other SS states get they can acquire oil wells but the leaders are to dull and dumb to do this.. they would rather rely on the FG..

thanks for the clarification, I just feel like what has Danjuma, Alakija and co has done for the country compare to the oil well that will be managed by the state government at least the profit will be used for social welfare and infrastructural developmental which is much more better than enriching individuals.
Re: Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved by dragunov: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
mamabomboy:
Rubbish. Lagos southwasted has no oil wells. All this daylight robbery will blow up in their faces soon enough.
See BEEF! Confirm beef. You go wound yasef with badbelle. Unfortunately you can't do anything about it other than to get eaten inside-out with your own venom.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani / Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies / Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.