Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Homtom HT17 Brand New For Sale... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Homtom HT17 Brand New For Sale... (632 Views)

Homtom Ht50 / Oukitel U7 Plus Camera Vs. Homtom Ht17 Pro Vs. Bluboo Maya / The First Cheapest MTK6737 Phone In The World: HOMTOM HT17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Homtom HT17 Brand New For Sale... by damjos(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Display
HOMTOM HT17 has 7.9mm ultra thin body and 5.5inch HD IPS screen with 1280*720p screen resolution, which i can hold in one hand and put my pocket very easily. Although it just has HD screen resolution, it can still support 1080p video recording. When i watch films by this smartphone, the screen color is very real and natural, of course, clear and vivid. So it’s not a bad advantage to use HD display. right now, it provides you with three colors, white, dark blue and champagne gold for nice selections, I like the champagne gold most.
Hardware
HOMTOM HT17 as we mention is the first one to be powered by MTK6737 Quad core 1.1GHz 64big processor and Mali-T720 MP1 550MHZ GPU. When we pursue the high-end processor, it will take more power consumption. However, HOMTOM HT17 uses MTK6737 which will speed up the app using and save more power for you. We have compared with MTK6735 processor, it proves mtk6737 can save up to 20% power with the same battery. Therefore, the processor is highly recommended in the mid range smartphones. What’s more, according to HOMTOM official, it is said the high speed feature will stabilize the signal at more than 200km/h speed travel based on MTK6737.
It’s a little disappointed that HOMTOM HT17 just have RAM 1GB ROM 8GB, so i can’t operate many apps at the same time. If HOMTOM HT17 could improve its internal storage, i guess it would be better.
Android6.0 OS
HOMTOM HT17 runs the latest Android6.0 OS, which shows the simpler and more convenient operation. There are some nice features. For example, its now on tap can search in google on the main interface. Turbine loading model can increase the downloading speed largely, System interface adapter enables you change the shortcut keys more conveniently in the drop-down menu of the smartphone. Last but not least, External storage SD card Encryption is able to let your one SD card match your specified HOMTOM HT17. All in all, Android6.0 OS brings much more better experience than that of Android5.1 OS.
Dual Camera+Battery
HOMTOM HT17 may not be so outstanding in its dual camera with front camera 2.0MP(SW5.0MP), back camera 8.0MP(SW13.0MP), but it can still take nice pictures under the enough light. As for its battery, it has 3,000mAh battery to support long time working. I can play games for at least 4 hours. If i take the heavy use, i have to charge the phone every day. But it’s enough to make phone call, search the Internet, text message, etc.
Other Functions
HOMTOM HT17 has the other nice impressive feature is that it can support fingerprint recognition unlock. The effective rate of fingerprint recognition reaches 100% and the time of fingerprint recognition is less than 0.3s. So it performs better than other smartphone with normal fingerprint ID. Meanwhile, it supports fast charge, dual sim card, dual standby, 4G LTE network, Multi-language, etc. Therefore, i am into this smartphone for these practical features.
Conclusion
In view of price, design, competitive performance, i would highly recommend this HOMTOM HT17 smartphone , it is not only famous for the first MTK6737 Quad core processor, but also the fast fingerprint scanner. Meanwhile, the battery has 3,000mAh to make me play it without over heating
Brand new with accessories intact....28k

Re: Homtom HT17 Brand New For Sale... by damjos(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2016
still available...

(1) (Reply)

Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device / Introducing Gadget Clinic :your One-stop Repair Hub / Samsung Galaxy C9 Gets FCC Certification, Packs A 4,000mah Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.