Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye (14223 Views)

Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers / Fedup With Prayers? Here Is The REAL POWER For Success / Kill Your Enemies With Prayers This Year | Get RCCG Prayer & Fasting Manual 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by DedeNkem: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2016
'Prayer 'my as*s!
Adeboye and other Nigerian so-called 'men of God' are nothing but thieves!

Nigerians are the most religious gullible sheeple in the world!

2 Likes

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2016
inice:

Pls respect God's generals to avoid a curse on your skin.

Lol.

You believe someone else can be closer to God than you are?
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2016
Barigaboy:
Every country prays for a better Nation n Nigeria is not d only country facing recession. We still needs to pray. Don't u no that when Nigeria becomes better some people will not make money like they r making now. Our prayer is what is still making d country to hold we wud have wind up. Christians neva stop praying see our muslim too fasting n praying for a better country. We can't give up now. What's bad need prayer d good 1 also needs prayer. Some countries want Niger to beg for help so that they can start introducing devilish policies to us. Some country don't want us n pray for our division.

Uncle, sit down already.

Prayer is not what is holding Nigeria together. Rather, the profiteering cabal class and the fear of another civil war.

That line is stale and it is what fraudulent religious leaders have used to con many of you into fasting endlessly for magics.

It is not about recession but about these many prayers from mosques & churches that have not been able to prevent Nigeria from solving any problems since 1960 that every government comes in by promising to fix the same thing - corruption, employment, electricity, security etc.

1 Like

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2016
hahn:

Me, wey I be olodo? undecided

Nothing mathematical and scientific o.

Since your own god answers prayers at the speed of light, let us meet at Igbobi and you can pray for an amputated limb to grow back. In fact, we do not need to go that far as there are two men in my hood who had their legs cut off due to different accidents. You can come and pray so that they will grow back.

I live in Likosi, Ogun state.

Name the time and I will send you directions to my hood. And we can capture it on video so the whole world can see

smiley

grin grin grin grin grin

Magic
Magic or sorcery is the use of rituals, symbols , actions, gestures , and language with the aim of exploiting supernatural forces.

Miracle
A miracle is an event not explicable by natural or scientific laws. Such an event may be attributed to a supernatural being.

I think U require the service of a magician bro.

My God is a miracle worker.
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by hahn(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

grin grin grin grin grin

Magic
Magic or sorcery is the use of rituals, symbols , actions, gestures , and language with the aim of exploiting supernatural forces.

Miracle
A miracle is an event not explicable by natural or scientific laws. Such an event may be attributed to a supernatural being.

I think U require the service of a magician bro.

My God is a miracle worker.

A miracle is an event not explicable by natural or scientific laws

Wouldn't you agree that limbs growing back would be a miracle? Especially for the disabled and their families?

They wouldn't need to be dependent on anyone. They can work and provide for their families. Not to mention the trauma and psychological stress that comes with being disabled.

It would be a miracle. If god could destroy the whole world and kill millions of women and children by drowning them, surely growing back an amputated limb shouldn't be beyond it's powers. Don't you think?

smiley
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
hahn:

A miracle is an event not explicable by natural or scientific laws

Wouldn't you agree that limbs growing back would be a miracle? Especially for the disabled and their families?

They wouldn't need to be dependent on anyone. They can work and provide for their families. Not to mention the trauma and psychological stress that comes with being disabled.

It would be a miracle. If god could destroy the whole world and kill millions of women and children by drowning them, surely growing back an amputated limb shouldn't be beyond it's powers. Don't you think?

smiley

U intend to exploit the supernatural powers, to give U an acceptable display with the aim of convincing Ur mind that prayers/rituals can be answered instantly.

U need the service of a very good showman, a shaman, a spiritualist.

Pls be careful bro. Ur temptations here quickly reminded me of Satan's attempt to tempt Jesus after He fasted for 40 days.
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by hahn(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

U intend to exploit the supernatural powers, to give U an acceptable display with the aim of convincing Ur mind that prayers/rituals can be answered instantly.

U need the service of a very good showman, a shaman, a spiritualist.

Pls be careful bro. Ur temptations here quickly reminded me of Satan's attempt to tempt Jesus after He fasted for 40 days.

You refer to amputees as an exploitation of "supernatural" powers?

Lol
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Barigaboy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
9jacrip:

Uncle, sit down already.

Prayer is not what is holding Nigeria together. Rather, the profiteering cabal class and the fear of another civil war.

That line is stale and it is what fraudulent religious leaders have used to con many of you into fasting endlessly for magics.

It is not about recession but about these many prayers from mosques & churches that have not been able to prevent Nigeria from solving any problems since 1960 that every government comes in by promising to fix the same thing - corruption, employment, electricity, security etc.
Oga r u saying that Nigerians should stop praying for the country cos I don't understand u
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Barigaboy:

Oga r u saying that Nigerians should stop praying for the country cos I don't understand u
I think comprehension is a problem for you. Lemme break it down. Prayer has never solved the problem of any country in the world, Nigeria included. If you think Nigeria will get better by praying, you're deluding yourself. If you want your country to rub shoulders with the other developed countries of the world, take matters into your hands and deliever your country!
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Barigaboy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
iRyan:
I think comprehension is a problem for you. Lemme break it down. Prayer has never solved the problem of any country in the world, Nigeria included. If you think Nigeria will get better by praying, you're deluding yourself. If you want your country to rub shoulders with the other developed countries of the world, take matters into your hands and deliever your country!
Ok "your country" meaning u don't reside here n believe u can do anything on your own without God intervention then u r joking. Who ever succeed without God. Please reason that word "Prayer has never solved the problem of any country in the world". Who r u serving?
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Barigaboy:
Ok "your country" meaning u don't reside here n believe u can do anything on your own without God intervention then u r joking. Who ever succeed without God. Please reason that word "Prayer has never solved the problem of any country in the world". Who r u serving?
Truth be told prayer isn't the solution to Nigeria's problem, if you are truthful to yourself, you'd agree with me on that. Nigerians and the rest of the world have been praying for Nigeria for over 50 years, yet the problem appears to only get worse. God's gone deaf --- I am just assuming! Don't worry, keep on praying for Nigeria, when you are old and leave this world, your children are gonna pick up from where you left off. Well, in case you don't know, there are many atheistic countries doing fine and way better than Nigeria.
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by jozz(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
GoggleB:
Nice one.. Nigerians don't look at it from d areas you just pointed out

well stated.Shows that these self styled men of God do not read their bibles. The bible has clearly stated we are in the last days. The worsening conditions in Nigeria and d world at large is proof of bible prophecy.The last days will lead to the end of the world.So nothing will get better and no surprise that conditions are worsening and not getting better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.