Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye (14330 Views)

Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers / Fedup With Prayers? Here Is The REAL POWER For Success / Kill Your Enemies With Prayers This Year | Get RCCG Prayer & Fasting Manual 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by MakeWeTalk: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
ADEBOYE YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEMS FACING NIGERIA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
dear pastor,
could you please mention one country in the world that has solved its economic problems with prayer?
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Lexusgs430: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
All the prayers from way back nko? Nigeria's issue needs more than prayers............
Heaven help those who help themselves...................

1 Like

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by fghanni(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Prayer with corruption every.
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Irreplaceable48(f): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
veekid:
sad since I've come of age to know the situation of this country, prayer never cease to occur in our daily activities, 50-60% of Nigerians pray daily. So what prayer is pastor talking about again? as for me, I don't know about others,im tired of this beautiful no........
So we shud start cursing ba?? undecided
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by haryomikun(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin cheesy
lolaxavier:
Abeg go sit don...which kain prayer. Since 1960, abeg clear road jare.
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by haryomikun(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Irreplaceable48:
Use your IQ and understand what he means

3 Likes

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Irreplaceable48(f): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Baba half come again
...........MY MESSAGES ARE NOT FOR EVERYBODY.....
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Irreplaceable48(f): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
haryomikun:

U could borrow me urz na.... since it's obvious I have none!!
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Irreplaceable48(f): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
haryomikun:

U could borrow me urz na......since it's obvious I have none!!!
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Orikinla(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yes o.
I agree with the Man of God.
See Nigerians going to and fro, going to Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) Church to pray and others trading along the way.
Nigerians will overcome and survive in victory.

Watch "Inside Nigeria" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTDE_RvReUY

1 Like

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Buffer(f): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
chumakk:
Nigeria is heading to disintegration. It is only small children that will not know it
I never wanted to believe this but when I saw the panic which Buhari ordered for oil exploration in Borno and Benue, I knew that the end is near
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Horsesmouth: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
9jacrip:
X

I don't get it.

This man, like other men who do this job, have forever prayed, fasted and held vigils for Nigeria yet everything about the country is getting worse. Yet, they still keep saying pray.

Yhe same way many of them prayed, fasted & had visions of Boko Haram's death yet it kept getting stronger and they all had to hide away from making any statements on BH.

It is like a case of a bad transmission in a car, the car won't go anywhere till the problem is fixed, praying from now through the next 100 years won't fix it.

These men should start telling the obvious truth & quit taking us back to the method that has not fixed anything in Nigeria.

Nna thank you o.

For over 7 years now, during Mass, I dont join in the prayer for Nigeria prayer samsam.
The reason being, the country is just getting worse by the day upon all the prayers of all these churches.

Maybe the prayer is annoying God sef.
I dont waste my time praying for Nigeria at all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by redroom: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Useless fake pastor, smh

2 Likes

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by wreckerMcbeth(m): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
lolaxavier:
Abeg go sit don...which kain prayer. Since 1960, abeg clear road jare.

If he had told you to troop to the street to protest against the govt of the day, you would have abused him, called him all sort of names. Now he's asking you to pray for your country, not other country and here you go again. Anyway it's just an advise, he's not forcing you to pray. Do what you gotta do!
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
angeltolly:
I believe..... Nothing pass prayer. With God all things are possible.

For things to be possible u have to work for it. With this kinda mentality Nigeria would not move forward. Prayer wey dem Don they pray before them born my papa. How many prayers did all these developed countries prayed before they got to where they are today. We need more work then prayer now.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Rapmoney(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:
God or prayers doesn't change a country, people change things.
With the amount of churches and prayers in Nigeria, Nigeria would have been greater and more advanced than USA.

Just sit in your house and continue waiting on your imaginary God to come down from heaven and change Nigeria
Your opinion would have been an excellent one if you didn't refer to The Almighty as 'imaginary'. I'm not an atheist...though, I don't buy the usual 'Pray for Nigeria' syndrome many Nigerians exhibit! Why do we have brains if we can't use them to solve human problems we created?

Until the citizens become wise, free themselves and do away with the whiteman's ill-fitting robes, Nigerians and Africans will continue to wallow in religious ignorance!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
wreckerMcbeth:

If he had told you to troop to the street to protest against the govt of the day, you would have abused him, called him all sort of names. Now he's asking you to pray for your country, not other country and here you go again. Anyway it's just an advise, he's not forcing you to pray. Do what you gotta do!

I was at a prayer some times ago and the pastor prayed to God for light to be constant in Nigeria and I don't know if it's God that would come and fix the problem for us. The problem of Nigeria is obviously not a spiritual one, it needs physical solution not the prayer that has not worked for over 50years. Prayer without work is dead, we want God to do everything without us working towards our prayer. Is it God that would fix bad roads? Make electricity better? Or make basic amenities present at the hospitals? The obvious answer is NO, so why pray for all these? All our past and present leaders are in one religion or the other yet nothing to show for it. How sad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Irreplaceable48:
Pray! But not at the detriment of the solution the Nigeria economy needs
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by sunnyside16(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
If what we only need is prayer, then we would have been the best country in the world. After all Nigeria is the most religious country in the world if the proliferation of "worship" centers we have is anything to go by.

Our problem is greed, that's all.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by oluwashedy: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
I'm tired of praying....
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Tukor32: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
I pray for financial alert to celebrate my birthday
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Tukor32: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
I pray for financial alert to celebrate my birthday tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Smooyis(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
hahn:
smiley

With Prayers Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems

I agree

God still answers prayers of those who are faithful to Him. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. However prayer without corresponding work is dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by kbbanj10(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Bolustic:
God has already answered our prayers.

The main thing is to shun corruption. Nothing more, nothing less.
Well said. We pray too much without taking actions! so unfortunate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
DLuciano:
I respect you Daddy, and I believe in your teachings and faith

In his teachings or Gods teachings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Princess4ng:
That's just the truth daddy....

Is he your daddy?

1 Like

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Princess4ng(f): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
ayoolanr:

Is he your daddy?
he's my father in the Lord
Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nigeria will attempt to be good when you make your university cheap for the poor.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by afroxyz: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:
God or prayers doesn't change a country, people change things.
With the amount of churches and prayers in Nigeria, Nigeria would have been greater and more advanced than USA.

Just sit in your house and continue waiting on your imaginary God to come down from heaven and change Nigeria
No mind them. Is it prayers that out men on the moon? Is it prayer that made Japan a technological giant? Is it prayer that led to breakthroughs in science and technology? prayer no, prayer ko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by maximunimpact(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
No nation in this dispensation ever succeeds with prayers, Adeboye thinks all Nigerians are gullible.

1 Like

Re: With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye by hahn(m): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Smooyis:

God still answers prayers of those who are faithful to Him. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. However prayer without corresponding work is dead.

I'll remember that smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) / Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: / Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.