Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Only Way To True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Way To True Love (603 Views)

The Only Way To Stop Masturbation (100% True) / Is This The Only Way Naija Girls Can Be In The Mood? / Size Doesn't Matter When It Comes To True Love... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Way To True Love by Egemeole: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
So many people contradict themselves, by saying am in love when they are actually in lust. Example is when some them have an evil desire to sleep with an opposite sex they say I love him or her. If your are in this group, sorry you are not in love but lust. Finally the two eternal realities about this two things, is that lust will you lead to Hell fire while Love will lead you to heaven. Because the fruits of lust are sinful e.g fornication, pride, fighting, cursing, adultery, and murmuring. e.t.c while the fruits of love are righteousness. Now the only way you can get this love is by accepting Jesus as your Lord and saviour. In John 14:6 it is written "I (Jesus) am the way". So please turn to Jesus for true love in your life before lust will either cause you to miss the Rapture or lead you to Hell fire. Remember after death comes judgement Hew 9:27 . And you don't know when you will die.
Re: The Only Way To True Love by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Jesus is the same yesterday today and forevermore

1 Like

Re: The Only Way To True Love by SweetieConstie(f): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
smiley
Re: The Only Way To True Love by Mobi47(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
true love is the love that has its origin from Christ. girls, any guy that claims that he loves u and therefore want to have sex with u, doesn't have that true love for u, cus if it is true love, he can wait until marriage. he just likes to have sex with u and even when he mistakenly Marie's u, he would still seek sex outside the marriage but true love will not do this. true love is the love that has its root from agape love.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way To True Love by Mobi47(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:
Jesus is the same yesterday today and forevermore
God is good

1 Like

Re: The Only Way To True Love by Egemeole: 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Jesus is Lord

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin From USA Still Searching For That Special Lady / 15 Funny Reasons Why A Girl Must Date A Blogger / My Husband Is Having An Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.