Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 4 (7213 Views)

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 7 / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 3 / 18+ Erotic Story: Anita Our Sexy Housemaid Episode 1 By Teddy Cee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 4 by OkoAfusa: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
DO you miss Episode 3 : read here http://amebosquare.com/stories/18-anita-sexy-housemaid-teddy-cee-episode-3/

EPISODE 4

Carrying Anita and fucking her at the same time really felt so good. She held me tight, arms wrapped around my neck, her moans swimming directly into my ear, while I continued lifting her big soft ass up and down on my erect shaft. I tossed her playfully on my king-sized Mouka Foam bed; she quickly grabbed a pillow and placed it under her head. I leaned forward slowly and we shared a passionate kiss once more.
I stopped kissing her, raised one of her legs on my shoulder and penetrated her once more- going deeper and deeper with every thrust. Her moans wear so melodious like Adelle singing “Hello”.

” Don’t stop…baby please…don’t stop… I love You Emeka”, she confessed.

I kept pounding her sweet cunt for another fifteen minutes, until I finally felt my juice building up. I couldn’t take it any more. Her cunt was too wet and sweet on the cap of my d***k. Oh, what a feeling!

“Cum on my boobs….baby,” she moaned in a whisper.

The sensation all over my body was too deep to describe. Jolts of electric goose bumps engulfed me as I ejaculated, splashing huge cum loads on Anita’s boobs.

” Wow!!… Wow!!… baby,” she hailed me like I just won Nairabet.

I fell back sluggishly on the bed, gazing at the ceiling, breathing heavily, sweating and feeling exhausted. Everything happened so fast; like a 100m race. For once, I never thought I would be enjoying Anita like this. Although, I knew it would eventually happen, because of the sexual tension between us, I didn’t know it would happen this fast. Life is indeed fun, I thought, as I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up three hours later to the aroma of something delicious emanating from the kitchen. After more than an hour of rough dirty sex with Anita, I was famished. She must be preparing a delicacy I thought.

” Hey dear….what’s cooking?” I said sneaking up behind her.

” Hi Emeka, so you are up?” Anita said excitedly, ” I could hear you snoring from your room”.

” You’re not serious, You almost killed me in bed”, I joked.

” What are you Preparing?”

” White rice and stew,” she replied, adding a pinch of salt to the
steaming stew.

You Missed!!! 18+ Anita Our Sexy HouseMaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 2

” Yummy!….my favorite,” I said excitedly. ” Be right back sweet.”

” Alright,” she replied focused on her cooking.

Lots of thoughts flooded my mind as i showered. Am I falling for Anita?. I cant seem to control the sweet words I lavishly use on her, calling her baby, sweet, dear. Perhaps, it just the aftermath effect of our sensual encounter. The hunger pangs in my stomach didnt make me tay long under the hoer. I bathed hurriedly, freshened up, and made way to the dining table.

” Wow! I hope I can finish this,” I said staring at the big mountain of white rice, stew and chicken Anita made for me.

” I bet you can nawtie boy,” she teased, ” You must be hungry after all the Hot…”

She Paused.

” Sex, ” I said jokingly.

She smiled and left for the kitchen. i ate hurriedly, satisfying my hungry stomach. I noticed she left her phone on
the table, so I thought I should watch some funny Mc Angel and Emmanuela videos on her phone. I was eating and enjoying
the videos. I was tempted to view her photos too. Scrolling and scrolling through her photos was fun. Anita is really beautiful.

Then suddenly, I saw a photo of Anita and my dad, I quickly wiped my eyes; Am I dreaming?. Anita was kissing my father on his cheek, while my father was blushing like someone that just won Baba Ijebu. I sensed Anita coming so I immediately tossed the phone aside.

I can see your enjoying the meal Emeka, should get you another plate”, she asked.

” No, am almost full,” I replied with a fake smile on my face, though I was still hungry.

“Oh, alright dear, You can help yourself anytime,” she said,” I am gonna go give Sule his lunch”.

” Ok, kindly tell him to see me later,” I pleaded.

The photo I saw on Anita’s phone really spoilt my mood. The desire to eat another plate of rice waned slowly. Is my father also fucking Anita?….

SOURCE: http://amebosquare.com/stories/18-anita-sexy-housemaid-teddy-cee-episode-4/

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying, Finally Pays / Video Of George Floyd Acting P0rn- He Died because Of 7,000 NAIRA /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.