Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) (61413 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner / Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 18, 2016
Who believe this s*t?

Raise your hand if u do?
Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 5:25am On Aug 18, 2016
dustmalik:

You wouldn't be ashamed of her if you watched the last Big brother africa. it's the same desperate stunts she pulled all through the show.
they are too desperate.
Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by peaceMma(f): 6:16am On Aug 18, 2016
kossyablaze:
Chai.... Buh dah igbo chick fine o.... E get some kind girl u go date eh, to cheat go b last thing on yo mind..... Girls self.... Some of dem no get shame undecided
CU's em reject d kiss from d girl come mean say him no dey cheat.. shey u dey follow am for bk dey waka?
Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2016
ladies pls forgive me. you guys are more of a sex object than being equal to a man. just look at the posture of the ladies in that pics.
Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by herroyalhotness: 6:52am On Aug 18, 2016
Hahahahahaha
Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by Scout60(m): 7:15am On Aug 18, 2016
Ok

Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2016
paschal47:
see the girl's head, so long. grin

And long throat abi na long lips to match.
grin cheesy
Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by QBlazE1(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2016
She be like weitin I do this guy wey make him embarrass me like this undecided

Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2016
LuvU2:
grin But d miss uganda is way finer than his nigerian gf na

sharp guy, his nig gf was prolly there too cheesy

And you really believe it's all about being finer, lol babe sharp or no sharp guy, the guy knew it wasn't wise allowing the babe in full public eye and some girlfriends are just so close to perfect, maybe she is fun to be with, compliments him, makes him laugh and probably inspires him when my guy looses inspiration plus she looks sexy, babe even if you look finer, such guys would only admire you and look away, they got something better to look forward to at home.... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Here are pics of the guy with his Nigerian chic named Chiki Onwukwe

Also see pics of the girl initially putting her mouth on the guy's manhood here» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/pics-miss-uganda-disgraced-while.html

Nawa for some ladies
that second pic.

R/ship goals kiss
Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2016
kambili999:
Ehmmmm the 'ogon' of the guy in jeans holding something like a white towel or shirt is very pointed.

Ehmmmm and babe only u saw the 'ogon' of the guy.... wink u got eyes dear, u got eyes
Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by faith551(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2016
shegzyreal:
are you from kigali?

If u read my post well, you wud have figured where am from
Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by Spells(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2016
Not as if it's her husband.. Last last her Nigeria bf will still dump her like a sack of trash...
Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by LuvU2: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

And you really believe it's all about being finer, lol babe sharp or no sharp guy, the guy knew it wasn't wise allowing the babe in full public eye and some girlfriends are just so close to perfect, maybe she is fun to be with, compliments him, makes him laugh and probably inspires him when my guy looses inspiration plus she looks sexy, babe even if you look finer, such guys would only admire you and look away, they got something better to look forward to at home.... grin cheesy

tongue
Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by aBbiie25(f): 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
My kinda guy. If na some famous Nigerian stars now... because its free kiss, if i hear say them no collect girlfriend or no girlfriend. *runs out of thread* lipsrsealed
Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by kuchikau: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*.
Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
peaceMma:
CU's em reject d kiss from d girl come mean say him no dey cheat.. shey u dey follow am for bk dey waka?
yep.... I'm his PA cool
Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
LuvU2:
grin But d miss uganda is way finer than his nigerian gf na

sharp guy, his nig gf was prolly there too cheesy
babe, It's not about being finer than her, it's called loyalty!
Re: Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) by Syphonn(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2017
“Some Men are scums but I’m keeping my own virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.