Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,850 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Paul Mccartney Signs Worldwide Deal With Capitol Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Mccartney Signs Worldwide Deal With Capitol Records (498 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) / Checkout This Epic Throw Back Picture Of Fela Kuti & Paul Mccartney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Mccartney Signs Worldwide Deal With Capitol Records by macquis(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
I wasn’t born yet when the Beatles group was formed in the year 1960. This group consisting of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr ruled the 60s.

Infact the Beatles are the best selling music artists in the United States with 178 million certified units. I could go on and on highlighting the achievement of this group of which Sir Paul McCartney was a founding member.

Although two members of this extraordinary music group are deceased John Lennon and George Harrison.
Other two living members of the group regardless of their advanced age are still very active in the 21st century music industry.

74 years old Paul McCartney just signed a new worldwide record deal with Capital Records.

(By the way McCartney was the elderly guy playing guitar in Rihanna’s 4,5 seconds music video).

McCartney excited about his come back had this to say:

“This is genuinely exciting for me. Not only was Capitol my first U.S. record label, but the first record I ever bought was Gene Vincent’s ‘Be-Bop-A-Lula’ on the Capitol label.”

Source:
https://blarckbillboard./2016/08/17/paul-mccartney-signs-worldwide-deal-with-capitol-records/

(1) (Reply)

#kenyavsnigeria - Day 3 _____ Still Trending / Check Out The 11year Old Nigerian Developer Who Wowed Mark Zukerberg / Kim K. Robbery Case Supreme Court Justice Throws Major Shade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.