Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Where All The Sai Babas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where All The Sai Babas (439 Views)

The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi / The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode / I Haven't Heard The 'sai Baba' Change Mantra In A While. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where All The Sai Babas by Blonchilli(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
I've been away from nairaland and only visit occasionally. Last time I was really spending hours on nairaland was before the presidential election where almost everyone was shouting Sai Baba grin grin grin.
Well I'm not seeing them again o! shocked shocked. What happened to all the Sai Babas! Where are they now? Are they living among us or they've gone to Cotonou. Lol. angry
Re: Where All The Sai Babas by jiinxed: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Where All The Sai Babas by Abra4real(m): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Space booked.
Re: Where All The Sai Babas by AntiIPOOP(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Blonchilli:
I've been away from nairaland and only visit occasionally. Last time I was really spending hours on nairaland was before the presidential election where almost everyone was shouting Sai Baba grin grin grin.
Well I'm not seeing them again o! shocked shocked. What happened to all the Sai Babas! Where are they now? Are they living among us or they've gone to Cotonou. Lol. angry

Have you ever heard or see people campaigning after they won elections?

And by the way, where are the GEJ till 2019 grin?
They are now "biafrauud or death" lol
Re: Where All The Sai Babas by Horlufemi(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Have you ever see people campaigning after they won elections?
And by the way, where are the GEJ till 2019 grin? They are now biafrauud or death lol
You, I like you.
Nice response

1 Like

Re: Where All The Sai Babas by Babalegba(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sai baba,one million times grin

(1) (Reply)

We Stole Saraki’s N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It – Aides / Must Read:ogah's 7 Grounds Of Appeal To The Supreme Court / Lai Mohammed Re-defined Public Communication In Nigeria – Governor Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.