Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

See How Clean Ibadan Is - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See How Clean Ibadan Is (1903 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Clean Ibadan Is by YorubaFynest: 3:28am On Aug 18, 2016
[size=18pt]Ibadan Facts[/size]

Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by YorubaFynest: 3:28am On Aug 18, 2016

Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by YorubaFynest: 3:31am On Aug 18, 2016

Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by YorubaFynest: 3:34am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by YorubaFynest: 3:39am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by Ondoboi12345678: 3:44am On Aug 18, 2016
Nice one
Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 3:49am On Aug 18, 2016
Op showing old photos , what about this Ibadan Brown roof grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by YorubaFynest: 4:11am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by YorubaFynest: 4:13am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by YorubaFynest: 4:16am On Aug 18, 2016

Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by YorubaFynest: 4:17am On Aug 18, 2016

Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by YorubaFynest: 4:24am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by YorubaFynest: 4:26am On Aug 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by YorubaFynest: 4:27am On Aug 18, 2016

Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by YorubaFynest: 4:31am On Aug 18, 2016

Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by YorubaFynest: 4:34am On Aug 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by mensdept: 5:04am On Aug 18, 2016
So you spent your whole day posting pictures of a place not even fit to host Olympics nah? Because another thread exposed the filth of SW cities and even those of SE, it hurt your feelings

1 Like

Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by YorubaFynest: 5:29am On Aug 18, 2016
mensdept:
So you spent your whole day posting pictures of a place not even fit to host Olympics nah? Because another thread exposed the filth of SW cities and even those of SE, it hurt your feelings

I didn't put a gun on your head to post in here. If you want to check out pictures of the filth in the SE, they're littered everywhere. Go find them.

1 Like

Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by Iscoalarcon: 5:59am On Aug 18, 2016
Not bad sha
Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 18, 2016
Op, expect a counter thread claiming Enugu is far better and neater.
Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 18, 2016
please you guys should stop posting pictures of public places and infrastructures..post pictures of where the ordinary man leave..

yes there is a new ibadan but it is only 5% of the whole ibadan......ibadan still remains a cluster of slums, with hungry dirty people littering the streets of ibadan.That is why you see alot of beggars and hungry poverty stricken people especially women between the ages of 35 to 70.
i dont have any problem with ibadan but you guys should not come online to deceive people like we don't know ibadan even better than many of the so call dwellers.

ibadan is quit cheap and cool though,but you cant take those rusty roof estate away from ibadan and other south west town....in fact it is part of its identity.. ibadan is not complete without those rusty slums.

anyhow anybody wants to argue it, you cant find those kinds of concentration of rusty roofs in the east even my yoruba friend who visited my home town was marvel when we got to my village, he was wowed when i took him to owerri..

all he kept say was,

eyin igbo kan ko ile nla nla ni ilu yin.. grin grin grin(that igbos build big houses in their villages)

mo notice kpe eyin igbo o ko bungalow in ilu yin. grin grin grin( that he noticed that he hardly see bungalow buildings i.e we dont build bungalows)

eyin igbo man ka fine houses grin grin grin (igbos build fine houses)

i specifically took him on a tour of owerri and he had to admit how ignorant he was of the east and said he would surly come back during xmas. the flexing was too much, he wants more
Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by mikolo80: 7:01am On Aug 18, 2016
xharder:
please you guys should stop posting pictures of public places and infrastructures..post pictures of where the ordinary man leave..

yes there is a new ibadan but it is only 5% of the whole ibadan......ibadan still remains a cluster of slums, with hungry dirty people littering the streets of ibadan.That is why you see alot of beggars and hungry poverty stricken people especially women between the ages of 35 to 70.
i dont have any problem with ibadan but you guys should not come online to deceive people like we don't know ibadan even better than many of the so call dwellers.

ibadan is quit cheap and cool though,but you cant take those rusty roof estate away from ibadan and other south west town....in fact it is part of its identity.. ibadan is not complete without those rusty slums.

anyhow anybody wants to argue it, you cant find those kinds of concentration of rusty roofs in the east even my yoruba friend who visited my home town was marvel when we got to my village, he was wowed when i took him to owerri..

all he kept say was,

eyin igbo kan ko ile nla nla ni ilu yin.. grin grin grin(that igbos build big houses in their villages)

mo notice kpe eyin igbo o ko bungalow in ilu yin. grin grin grin( that he noticed that he hardly see bungalow buildings i.e we dont build bungalows)
same Noni
Only 5% build mighty houses same as Ibadan
Why you sef no show d guy all dose erosion landslide area

eyin igbo man ka fine houses grin grin grin (igbos build fine houses)

i specifically took him on a tour of owerri and he had to admit how ignorant he was of the east and said he would surly come back during xmas. the flexing was too much, he wants more
Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by omonla555: 7:23am On Aug 18, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Op showing old photos , what about this Ibadan Brown roof grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

IPOB will not see anything good about Yoruba states.

The reason why there are brown roofs is, we Yorubas have origin/source and have been in existence for centuries, but IPOB don't have source.

2 Likes

Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by betterABIAstate: 7:23am On Aug 18, 2016
Bolustic:
Op, expect a counter thread claiming Enugu is far better and neater.
before nko, Enugu is neater and finer than Ibadan. Greener, more serene and far more liveable.

Forget all this edited pictures op is posting

Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by betterABIAstate: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2016
omonla555:

The reason why there are brown roofs is, we Yorubas have origin/source and have been in existence for centuries, but IPOB don't have source.
according to history, owerri is 400years older than Ibadan. So what are you saying, Ibadan was just founded in 1829.
Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by Henrydone: 8:37am On Aug 18, 2016
If u like post new york of ibadan it would not change the ipod outlook,they are born to hate,hates is enslave in their gene,they would always think they are better,they only feel happy when they downgrade other,for humanity sake when an ipod claim they develop yorubaland i do give them north-south nod.And everytin will be over.But nothing change.

1 Like

Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
YorubaFynest:

WOW VERRY VERRY CLEAN
Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
Henrydone:
If u like post new york of ibadan it would not change the ipod outlook,they are born to hate,hates is enslave in their gene,they would always think they are better,they only feel happy when they downgrade other,for humanity sake when an ipod claim they develop yorubaland i do give them north-south nod.And everytin will be over.But nothing change.
grin grin LOLZZZ
Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by slimfit1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Is that how Oyo town looks abeg until the whole Ibadan looks like this don't post rubbish well done photographer.

When will they make it a law that all landlord and how owners must paint their houses it will create employment and every houses with modern toilets as long as they stop importation of paint and toilet facilities.
Re: See How Clean Ibadan Is by Greenback: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
omonla555:

mix ur hatred with beans and enjoy urself in kirikiri lolssss

op,ibadan nile o,God bless the brownroof IB side.

(1) (Reply)

Afrispheric - Immersive Photography From A Briton Of African Descent / Returning Diasporans...what Do You Most Admire.... And Hate About Them? / How Do I Send Money To Someone In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.