Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB (5504 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 4:15am On Aug 18, 2016
The Indigenous People of Biafra on Wednesday said it would not enter into any dialogue with the Federal Government under President Muhammadu Buhari in the absence of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

It stated that nothing short of unconditional release of its leader would be acceptable.

The group described the continued detention of Kanu as an impunity and disrespect for the constitution of the country.

It said, “For Buhari to continue to keep Kanu in custody after a court of competent jurisdiction had granted him (Kanu) bail is enough corruption.”

The group said it was a waste of time for the Federal Government to think that they would enter into dialogue with IPOB without first releasing Kanu.

It maintained that no pressure would make Kanu betray his supporters and the Biafra cause.

“They don’t know this man called Nnamdi Kanu. They can’t intimidate Kanu by dumping him in prison. He can’t beg anybody for his freedom.”

A release by its spokesperson, Emma Powerful, made available to newsmen in Awka, Anambra State, read in part, “Instead of our leader to renounce Biafra, he would renounce Nigeria publicly, mark our words.

“We are not after securing bail for our leader; we are after his freedom and freedom for the people of Biafra.

“Even a child born today knows that any attempt to tamper with Nnamdi Kanu’s life will bring about catastrophic consequences.”

“Should anything happen to Kanu, Somalia will be a paradise, compared to what will happen in Nigeria.

“We are not asking for anything short of his immediate and unconditional release, as ordered by an Abuja Federal High Court.”

http://biafrasay.com/p/322537/no-kanu-no-talk-with-buhari-says-ipob

4 Likes

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 4:15am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 18, 2016
May God help us!!!....Bt i wonder what they intend to do dat wud make somalia a 'paradise' compared 2 Nigeria!
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 18, 2016
Kanu has renounced biafra. These IPOB clowns should go and sit down. One nigeria forever

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by JohnsonOlanre: 5:11am On Aug 18, 2016
God bless IPOB!
God bless Avengers!

Make buhari do get oil from katsina carry am come Abuja make we share in the spirit of One nigeria according to the constitution.

You want to live with people you hate by hook or by crook. We go see how far.

8 Likes

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by YorubaFynest: 5:18am On Aug 18, 2016

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by babyfaceafrica: 5:30am On Aug 18, 2016
So what?
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:31am On Aug 18, 2016
irunooboo:
Kanu has renounced biafra. These IPOB clowns should go and sit down. One nigeria forever
Mr Dickrider how far, how is it going inside NL prison??

9 Likes

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by orisa37: 5:37am On Aug 18, 2016
Talking to IPOB tantamounts to witch hunt. Buhari should simply raise a Bill to grant FULL AUTONOMY to our 36 States and divide Nigeria into a Constitutionally recognized six Trade Zones.
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by Funlordjnr: 6:40am On Aug 18, 2016
undecided

See the source abeg?
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 18, 2016
That is public law. And Buhari has the locus standi. That was among his allegiance of office.. Threat to kill in Nigeria penal code. section 4 carries life imprisonment. Kanu not only threatened to kill. But claimed he has finished burying who he killed evidence below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYFpJ-Wny8&sns=sms

So do yourself a favour buy Nigeria Law books. And learn how to defend your dilector grin grin...

Chineke nna. Bikonu ye Umu Nmem Sense kaha guo akukwo ha wegi sense. Owu ndi Igbo. ndi I.p.o.b.

that's how Emma Mmezu Onye wurawu. lying the court does not have the locus standi of masked witness. inveigling u guys. masked witness is English law. And English law is borrowed. just like English law of 1925 and 1974 of law of contract. contract of deed. is English law. signed and borrowed. so as masked witness. Yet una go dey shout they kill us any how we will sue them.

read section 33 of the 1999 federal constitution. That tells u the army is 100% justified and exonerated to shoot at you people... I can explain if am quoted... till now ha ne usezia ishi unu. Tufiakwa. spits on I.p.o.b and rubs it on their tongue. grin

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by DropShot: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2016
Chest beating in futility again!

Fyi, Kanu was never granted bail for his treason case.

He was only granted bail for his case bordering on illegal entry to the country.

The man deserves to be sentenced to LIFE!

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 6:58am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 18, 2016
Biafra is a pipe dream, it isn't gonna come to fruition.

Even Ojukwu later contested to be the President of the same country he tried to secede from

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 7:00am On Aug 18, 2016
DropShot:
Chest beating in futility again!

Fyi, Kanu was never granted bail for his treason case.

He was only granted bail for his case bordering on illegal possession of firearms.

The man deserves to be sentenced to LIFE!

Possession of fire arms?

These people self...
When you are tired of arguing, you will find something,It is normal

4 Likes

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 7:03am On Aug 18, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
That is public law. And Buhari has the locus standi. That was among his allegiance of office.. Threat to kill in Nigeria penal code. section 4 carries life imprisonment. Kanu not only threatened to kill. But claimed he has finished burying who he killed evidence below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYFpJ-Wny8&sns=sms

So do yourself a favour buy Nigeria Law books. And learn how to defend your dilector grin grin...

Chineke nna. Bikonu ye Umu Nmem Sense kaha guo akukwo ha wegi sense. Owu ndi Igbo. ndi I.p.o.b.

that's how Emma Mmezu Onye wurawu. lying the court does not have the locus standi of masked witness. inveigling u guys. masked witness is English law. And English law is borrowed. just like English law of 1925 and 1974 of law of contract. contract of deed. is English law. signed and borrowed. so as masked witness. Yet una go dey shout they kill us any how we will sue them.

read section 33 of the 1999 federal constitution. That tells u the army is 100% justified and exonerated to shoot at you people... I can explain if am quoted... till now ha ne usezia ishi unu. Tufiakwa. spits on I.p.o.b and rubs it on their tongue. grin

Talking gibberish

In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "...they will turn white to black, turn black to white, they use propaganda to deceive you. We are unshakeable, at the end, we will win,we are seven steps ahead of the zoo.My goodness me.we must continue..."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by Ausbongean: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

Talking gibberish

In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "...they will turn white to black, turn black to white, they use propaganda to deceive you. We are unshakeable, at the end, we will win,we are seven steps ahead of the zoo.My goodness me.we must continue..."
live and direct Nwa chineke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by JohnsonOlanre: 7:28am On Aug 18, 2016
IPOB making zombies shout 'Biafra is dead' since 12 B.C.
How can something be dead yet you keep shouting is dead. Your Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello died long ago, because they are REALLY DEAD, you don't go shouting 'Awo is dead' 'Bello is dead'.

If Biafra is really dead why keep shout about it? grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by kernel504(m): 7:39am On Aug 18, 2016
irunooboo:

Does he look like Awolowo?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2016
Ausbongean:
live and direct Nwa chineke
owu so so nwa chineke. nwa ekwensu. that's why una no dey learn... una no dey hear something... No reductio ad absurdum. so how wm I sure you're right.? how.
Talking about the shootings. The 1999 constitution talks about riot. under riot no man is regarded as been deprived the right to life. if he dies in such circumstances as permitted by law. Now how do u avoid loss of live move peacefully one day. If you want to be querulous do it luculently. if you want to be equanimous also luculently. But yet in your peaceful protest 26 Nov 2015. Dangote truck was burnt down in Oyigbo. close to mummy b ministry after A.P filling stations. Now section 33 sub 2 sub section a. for the defence of property a person cannot be regarded as been deprived right to life. the army can claim it was to defend dangote truck. or to defend the Nigerian flag that you guys pull down.
You guys want to be law abiding be so. than rudderless. if Kanu wanted war he would have buys guns. If he wanted lawfully he would have than going in contravention of the criminal and penal code of justice... I am Biafran. Nwa Umuahia Olokoro. But am not I.P.O.D an organization not knowing what to do.
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by GuyWise(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2016
[Quote]
“They don’t know this man called Nnamdi Kanu. They can’t intimidate Kanu by dumping him in prison. He can’t beg anybody for his freedom".[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by GuyWise(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2016
[quote=48581239]
“They don’t know this man called Nnamdi Kanu. They can’t intimidate Kanu by dumping him in prison. He can’t beg anybody for his freedom".
[/quote]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

owu so so nwa chineke. nwa ekwensu. that's why una no dey learn... una no dey hear something... No reductio ad absurdum. so how wm I sure you're right.? how.
Talking about the shootings. The 1999 constitution talks about riot. under riot no man is regarded as been deprived the right to life. if he dies in such circumstances as permitted by law. Now how do u avoid loss of live move peacefully one day. If you want to be querulous do it luculently. if you want to be equanimous also luculently. But yet in your peaceful protest 26 Nov 2015. Dangote truck was burnt down in Oyigbo. close to mummy b ministry after A.P filling stations. Now section 33 sub 2 sub section a. for the defence of property a person cannot be regarded as been deprived right to life. the army can claim it was to defend dangote truck. or to defend the Nigerian flag that you guys pull down.
You guys want to be law abiding be so. than rudderless. if Kanu wanted war he would have buys guns. If he wanted lawfully he would have than going in contravention of the criminal and penal code of justice... I am Biafran. Nwa Umuahia Olokoro. But am not I.P.O.D an organization not knowing what to do.
Gibberish

In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "...Ndia ara, Onye awusa-fulani turu ime ya, ya bia ebea n'ezuzu, gakwa cho onye murugi. Juo nnegi ebe isi.Ndia ara,n'ekwugheri, n'ekwu inyo n'onu. We must continue, hapu ndi ara.
If you call this line, first mention your father's name.
Mad people everywhere..."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2016
I hate the fact that this people actually think Buhari is desperate to dialogue with a clown called Kanu. U can keep deceiving urself. They are just using this false rumor to feel big about themselves. I just pity Kanu, I want him to know that it is the wish of the majority of Nigerians that he spends the rest of his life in jail, so he should stop boasting of being resolute or playing Mandela, because we love the way he is in prison, he should not use it to show himself.
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by KINGwax007(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2016
I didn't hear the feds talk abt dialogue with iPod na.. Abi iPod yoots are not deluded ni?

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by MadCow1: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2016
President Buhari is actually not interested in having any conversation with IPOB... grin

Kanu shall remain a guest of the Federal Government for a very very very long time.. grin
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:
I hate the fact that this people actually think Buhari is desperate to dialogue with a clown called Kanu. U can keep deceiving urself. They are just using this false rumor to feel big about themselves. I just pity Kanu, I want him to know that it is the wish of the majority of Nigerians that he spends the rest of his life in jail, so he should stop boasting of being resolute or playing Mandela, because we love the way he is in prison, he should not use it to show himself.

And who are you?

3 Likes

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

And who are you?
Am ur superior, and am here to teach u sense, who are think u are
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2016
mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

victorvezx:

Am ur superior, and am here to teach u sense

Pity yourself..
Because the more Kanu remains there, the more your one Nigeria sinks. HE PLANTED A SEED,and the seed keep spreading everyday.if you ask him, he is happier than your dullard today

3 Likes

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

Pity yourself..
Because the more Kanu remains there, the more your one Nigeria sinks. HE PLANTED A SEED,and the seed keep spreading everyday.if you ask him, he is happier than your dullard today
Let the seed germinate, 1967 civil war will be like child's play. Try nonsense, and u all will smell ur asses. Nonsense, u think we are scared of cowards like Igbos, lol, bunch of deluded clowns deluding themselves. Kanu will remain in prison, and there is nothing u or Ipob can do about it. It's almost a year in prison and we are still waiting for u all to bring the zoo to the ground. Be rest assured, that any conflict u people start, u will be the ones to later surrender and also u all will suffer the highest casualties. I promise u that.
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by macluvph1(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

Gibberish

In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "...Ndia ara, Onye awusa-fulani turu ime ya, ya bia ebea n'ezuzu, gakwa cho onye murugi. Juo nnegi ebe isi.Ndia ara,n'ekwugheri, n'ekwu inyo n'onu. We must continue, hapu ndi ara.
If you call this line, first mention your father's name.
Mad people everywhere..."

My man, i love your statement although couldn't interprete all but the few i can interprete as an ikwerre man am so happy.

Hit them hard.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Emerging Headache Of The Igbo Ethnic Bigot / OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. / Akeredolu's Wife Injured, 3 Others Killed As Governors Security Invade PU(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.