Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB (5540 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

Let the seed germinate, 1967 civil war will be like child's play. Try nonsense, and u all will smell ur asses. Nonsense, u think we are scared of cowards like Igbos, lol, bunch of deluded clowns deluding themselves. Kanu will remain in prison, and there is nothing u or Ipob can do about it. It's almost a year in prison and we are still waiting for u all to bring the zoo to the ground. Be rest assured, that any conflict u people start, u will be the ones to later surrender and also u all will suffer the highest casualties. I promise u that.

You are an e-rat, britain will not come, egypt will not come, and you have to know that your country is broke already
Ordinary Boko kids are using you as caricature, it is when you meet avengers, you will realize that nigeria is gone.

In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "...somalia is a child's play compare to what will befall the zoo..."

2 Likes

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

You are an e-rat, britain will not come, egypt will not come, and you have to know that your country is broke already
Ordinary Boko kids are using you as caricature, it is when you meet avengers, you will realize that nigeria is gone.

In Nnamdi Kanu's Voice "...somalia is a child's play compare to what will befall the zoo..."
Lol, keyboard warrior. We shall see na, I pray it comes very quick, then u will know who will beg foreign assistance but won't receive. If u like, keep depending on those cowards called Avengers that always hide in the creeks, they will be dealt with the due time. If u think the avengers have what it takes to bring Nigeria to a halt, the u are just deceiving urself. E go be like film fir ur eye when e start. Be rest assured the it's the south east that will turn to Somalia, because that is where the war will fought. not other parts of Nigeria. Silly Ipob cowards, depending on the Niger delta to fight their battles, lol, lazy cowards

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, keyboard warrior. We shall see na, I pray it comes very quick, then u will know who will beg foreign assistance but won't receive. If u like, keep depending on those cowards called Avengers that always hide in the creeks, they will be dealt with the due time. If u think the avengers have what it takes to bring Nigeria to a halt, the u are just deceiving urself. E go be like film fir ur eye when e start.
Avengers has brought naija to a halt.that is why you country is poor now, very poor.let them use the remaining money to search for oil in the north.
You are still wait...It has started. Hunger is killing your siblings in the north already.

Avengers are my brother's, we came in a civilized way. You never accepted us, now we are using brute
Are you fighting boko kids. Are you not importing us army ? We are using our brothers.e pain you? Sorry oo

2 Likes

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

Avengers has brought naija to a halt.that is why you country is poor now, very poor.let them use the remaining money to search for oil in the north.
You are still wait...It has started. Hunger is killing your siblings in the north already.
Typical Ipob coward, depending on the Niger delta a to fight their battle, because u all know the east has nothing worth dying for, even if u destroy the whole south east, it won't affect nigeria economy. Lol, and u in the east be acting like u don't feel the poverty in the land? Hahaha. Keep keep forming show man, by the time poverty ravage the east, u will know what's up. Typical coward, go brush ur teeth, now na morning. Yimu

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

Typical Ipob coward, depending on the Niger delta a to fight their battle, because u all know the east has nothing worth dying for, even if u destroy the whole south east, it won't affect nigeria economy. Lol, and u in the east be acting like u don't feel the poverty in the land? Hahaha. Keep keep forming show man, by the time poverty ravage the east, u will know what's up. Typical coward, go brush ur teeth, now na morning. Yimu
E pain you, say i use my brothers dey fight?
You wey dey import US army, FBI nko?
Sorry buddy
Your northern people are dying everyday, i mean daily because of poverty. In your entire life, have you heard of poverty in the east?
Even after the war, oir people were given 20pounds each, we are still full of live waxing strong.
Elsewhere you go, you seeing a jew waxing strong
Coward lazy people.
Sun will not seize to shine no matter what you do to it, rather it will burn you to ashes

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

Avengers are my brother's, we came in a civilized way. You never accepted us, now we are using brute
Are you fighting boko kids. Are you not importing us army ? We are using our brothers.e pain you? Sorry oo
Ipob cowards should keep depending on the avengers, lol, because at the end of the day, if the government manage to negotiate, they will negotiate with the avengers and not Ipob coward organization. And by that time, Ipob will be so isolated, they will be on their own this time. So whether u support them to destabilize Nigeria or not, the truth remain that at the end of the day, Ipob will gain nothing, because this people claim to be fighting for the Niger delta and not south east. So good luck deluding urselfs.

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

E pain you, say i use my brothers dey fight?
You wey dey import US army, FBI nko?
Sorry buddy
Your northern people are dying everyday, i mean daily because of poverty. In your entire life, have you heard of poverty in the east?
Even after the war, oir people were given 20pounds each, we are still full of live waxing strong.
Elsewhere you go, you seeing a jew waxing strong
Coward lazy people.
Sun will not seize to shine no matter what you do to it, rather it will burn you to ashes
Lol, Ipob coward, the truth still remains the the south east is s different region, and the avengers will never fight ur battles because they belong to another region which is recognized and very important. The south east is a wasteland ravaged by erosion and poverty, no matter how hard u try to hide it, it's showing everywhere. No wonder ur people always run away from there to other regions. The only rich igbos are the millions of Igbo leaving in other parts of Nigeria, and not the south east. U can keep deceiving urself, at least it makes u feel better about urselfs, Ipob cowards, hahaha

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

Ipob cowards should keep depending on the avengers, lol, because at the end of the day, if the government manage to negotiate, they will negotiate with the avengers and not Ipob coward organization. And by that time, Ipob will be so isolated, they will be on their own this time. So whether u support them to destabilize Nigeria or not, the truth remain that at the end of the day, Ipob will gain nothing, because this people claim to be fighting for the Niger delta and not south east. So good luck deluding urselfs.

Lolzzzx

Nnamdi Kanu is leading their negotiating team

So sorry,disappointed hmmm?

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, Ipob coward, the truth still remains the the south east is s different region, and the avengers will never fight ur battles because they belong to another region which is recognized and very important. The south east is a wasteland ravaged by erosion and poverty, no matter how hard u try to hide it, it's showing everywhere. No wonder ur people always run away from there to other regions. The only rich igbos are the millions of Igbo leaving in other parts of Nigeria, and not the south east. U can keep deceiving urself, at least it makes u feel better about urselfs, Ipob cowards, hahaha

You are not even ashamed to mention that.
If i come to your place and beat you, what makes you think i can't beat you in my domain.
Lazy people that rely on another region for their daily bread.
Now you are dying in dozens
Are your saudi imported cowards still in the creeks?
They are all dead
You don remind me something, make i go create thread

2 Likes

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

Lolzzzx

Nnamdi Kanu is leading their negotiating team

So sorry,disappointed hmmm?
See delusion, hahaha, boy u are so misinformed, go update urself or ur brain. O my God, see delusion. Ipob coward delusion is just sky rocketing. I promise U, that on the day of negotiation, Na like this u go dey

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

See delusion, hahaha, boy u are so misinformed, go update urself or ur brain. O my God, see delusion. Ipob coward delusion is just sky rocketing. I promise U, that on the day of negotiation, Na like this u go dey

Short of words hmm?
NDA they are not ready to negotiate, so keep waiting..
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

You are not even ashamed to mention that.
If i come to your place and beat you, what makes you think i can't beat you in my domain.
Lazy people that rely on another region for their daily bread.
Now you are dying in dozens
Are you saudi imported cowards still in the creeks?
They are all dead
For the fact that u believe that Saudi mercenary news, makes u more delusional. Anyways, that is one of the characteristics of Ipob cowards, always believing any news, as far as it is against Nigeria. Please tell me what the south east produces, because u are also in the league of those depending on other regions to survive. U produce nothing. When it comes to oil, the south east produce the lowest amount, far lower than even Ondo state. So u can keep deceiving urself, because u are part of the parasites the Niger deltans are complaining about. Lol, u know u can't have a Biafra with just ur five landlocked erosion ravaged Igbo states, that's why u guys desperately want the Niger delta, lol, sorry Ipob coward, nothing for u

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

Short of words hmm?
NDA they are not ready to negotiate, so keep waiting..
E pain u because negotiation will be on the terms of the avengers and not Nnamdi Kanu, haha, keep deceiving urself, it won't change the fact that it's u Ipob cowards that are forcing urself on them, even when they don't give a fvck about u all or what happens in the east. Anyways, happy delusion my friend, hahaha

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

For the fact that u believe that Saudi mercenary news, makes u more delusional. Anyways, that is one of the characteristics of Ipob cowards, always believing any news, as far as it is against Nigeria. Please tell me what the south east produces, because u are also in the league of those depending on other regions to survive. U produce nothing. When it comes to oil, the south east produce the lowest amount, far lower than even Ondo state. So u can keep deceiving urself, because u are part of the parasites the Niger deltans are complaining about. Lol, u know u can't have a Biafra with just ur five landlocked erosion ravaged Igbo states, that's why u guys desperately want the Niger delta, lol, sorry Ipob coward, nothing for u

Ok, let the igbo suspend their activities for just two days

You will know what we contribute.
Nigeria cannot function without the igbo.

Get that into your skull

You never believed the news but it made front page on this forum
Where are the saudi red water... your coward govt imported these people and you are here denying
Lol madness everywhere

Ipob never imported fighters and you have started complaining .
When we will go russia, you will mess up your panties

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

E pain u because negotiation will be on the terms of the avengers and not Nnamdi Kanu, haha, keep deceiving urself, it won't change the fact that it's u Ipob cowards that are forcing urself on them, even when they don't give a fvck about u all or what happens in the east. Anyways, happy delusion my friend, hahaha

Ohhh they don't give a Bleep but they mentioned Kanu's name
They don't give a Bleep, have they said anything contrary in the website
Even when they denied mend, did you see ipob?

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

Ok, let the igbo suspend their activities for just two days

You will know what we contribute.
Nigeria cannot function without the igbo.

Get that into your skull

You never believed the news but it made front page on this forum
Where are the saudi red water... your coward govt imported these people and you are here denying
Lol madness everywhere
If u can't show me the picture of the so called Saudi mercenary, the. Forget it, u are just a clown, lol, and please stop comparing Igbo business men in the south east to those leaving in other parts of Nigeria, because if u go on strike or shut down business in the south east, Nigeria won't feel it, u are only doing urself, because igboland is mostly populated only by the igbos, only few Yoruba or Hausa are there, unlike how u guys troop on to Lagos everyday. . Lol, please I pray the igbos shut down business for 2 days, let's see who will suffer. The truth is the Igbo will not even consider doing it, due to their love of money. Governor Ambode of Lagos publicly Said igbos should go back to the south east, that shows that Lagos people are not afraid of u and ur threats of what will happen if u leave Lagos. He said go back home they don't need u, but up till now, no single Igbo have left Lagos, because u people needs Lagos more than Lagos needs u, after all, u people are ordinary traders and importers like other Nigerians, u are not doing anything different, u don't own the big industries that create massive jobs in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria. , u can keep deceiving urself, it does not change the fact that the south east region is not economically viable, so u need other parts of Nigeria to survive. How about campaigning for Biafra for only the five landlocked Igbo states, let see who will support u, hahaha.

2 Likes

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2016
ThE e-rat runs cool
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

Ohhh they don't give a Bleep but they mentioned Kanu's name
They don't give a Bleep, have they said anything contrary in the website
Even when they denied mend, did you see ipob?
Hahaha, tell me when last they mentioned Kanu name. It's being long ago. I bet u, on the day or negotiation, even if by chance Kanu is mentioned, the government will not agree to releasing, after all it's called a negotiation, not everything each side demand they will agree on, be rest assured, if the government decide to give them their demand and denies them Kanu, they will quickly take the deal, they won't disagree because of a lunatic from London that got arrested, who don't even have any correlation with the Niger delta struggle. Keep deceiving urself, that day u go cry blood

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:
ThE e-rat runs cool
HahahahahahahahahahahA, for your mind. am still here waiting for u. Flat head coward

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

If u can't show me the picture of the so called Saudi mercenary, the. Forget it, u are just a clown, lol, and please stop comparing Igbo business men in the south east to those leaving in other parts of Nigeria, because if u go on strike or shut down business in the south east, Nigeria won't feel it, u are only doing urself, because igboland is mostly populated only by the igbos, only few Yoruba or Hausa are there, unlike how u guys troop on to Lagos everyday. . Lol, please I pray the igbos shut down business for 2 days, let's see who will suffer. The truth is the Igbo will not even consider doing it, due to their love of money. Governor Ambode of Lagos publicly Said igbos should go back to the south east, that shows that Lagos people are not afraid of u and ur threats of what will happen if u leave Lagos. He said go back home they don't need u, but up till now, no single Igbo have left Lagos, because u people needs Lagos more than Lagos needs u, after all, u people are ordinary traders and importers like other Nigerians, u are not doing anything different, u don't own the big industries that create massive jobs in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria. , u can keep deceiving urself, it does not change the fact that the south east region is not economically viable, so u need other parts of Nigeria to survive. How about campaigning for Biafra for only the five landlocked Igbo states, let see who will support u, hahaha.

Ambode is greedy, he is eyeing igbo properties laxzy dudes
Or are you now claiming igbo staying outside igboland, see your life?
Did biafra site reported the saudi mercenaries ?
Why won't you believe it?
Is it because they are brown envelope lagos-ibadan expressway newspapers.lol

Igbo land is blessed. Go to London and buy a shirt, bring the shirt back to your nigeria. Look at the neckside. You will see a label.i will take you to the small shop that is doing the wonders in aba ans enugu...this is practical

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

Hahaha, tell me when last they mentioned Kanu name. It's being long ago. I bet u, on the day or negotiation, even if by chance Kanu is mentioned, the government will not agree to releasing, after all it's called a negotiation, not everything each side demand they will agree on, be rest assured, if the government decide to give them their demand and denies them Kanu, they will quickly take the deal, they won't disagree because of a lunatic from London that got arrested, who don't even have any correlation with the Niger delta struggle. Keep deceiving urself, that day u go cry blood

But you agreed they mentioned.your problem now is lllllllooooooonnnnng.lolz Thank you.
It is only madman that keeps calling soneones name always
Avengers are not madmen, they are matured with integrity
Still wait for the negotiation if they will be any.
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

Ambode is greedy, he is eyeing igbo properties laxzy dudes
Or are you now claiming igbo staying outside igboland, see your life?
Did biafra site reported the saudi mercenaries ?
Why won't you believe it?
Is it because they are brown envelope lagos-ibadan expressway newspapers.lol

Igbo land is blessed. Go to London and buy a shirt, bring the shirt back to your nigeria. Look at the neckside. You will see a label.i will take you to the small shop that is doing the wonders in aba ans enugu...this is practical
Guy, am not one of ur Ipob member that u will tell lies and I will believe, h can keep deceiving urself. Iboland is not productive, I thank God everybody knows this, so stop consoling urself. U are threaten us that if u leave Lagos that Lagos will become nothing, and now governor Ambode is now threatening u all to leave Lagos, u are now saying he is greedy that he wants to steal take ur properties when u people leave. So u forgot that u people have properties worth billions in Lagos before u guys were boasting and threatening of how Lagos will be if ur people were forced to leave Abi? , or is there any law that stops u from taking ur properties back to erosion ravaged igboland? Now Ambode is forcing u all to leave Lagos and u are here giving excuses. Nonsense, u igbos like to boast over nothing, not a single Igbo have left for Lagos till now. So keep deceiving urself, no be only una sabi import. If u leave, u create employment for more people, it's a win for Lagos people

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

But you agreed they mentioned.your problem now is lllllllooooooonnnnng.lolz Thank you.
It is only madman that keeps calling soneones name always
Avengers are not madmen, they are matured with integrity
Still wait for the negotiation if they will be any.

Lol, and the government is not desperate for one either, but be rest assured that the government will be the ones calling the shot, and not the avengers, militants will never dictate for the government. I pray the negotiation fail, so that Niger delta will be turned to a war zone, let see if u will still come on nairaland to boast, lol

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

Guy, am not one of ur Ipob member that u will tell lies and I will believe, h can keep deceiving urself. Iboland is not productive, I thank God everybody knows this, so stop consoling urself. U are threaten us that if u leave Lagos that Lagos will become nothing, and now governor Ambode is now threatening u all to leave Lagos, u are now saying he is greedy that he wants to steal take ur properties when u people leave. So u forgot that u people have properties worth billions in Lagos before u guys were boasting and threatening or how Lagos will be if ur people were forced to leave, or is there any law that stops u from taking ur properties back to erosion ravaged igboland? Now Ambode is forcing u all to leave Lagos and u are here giving excuses. Nonsense, u igbos like to boast over nothing, not a single Igbo have left for Lagos till now. So keep deceiving urself, no be only una sabi import. If u leave, u create employment for more people, it's a win for Lagos people

Igboman is not productive but we have all properties all over th world. Can you read what you are typing?
Have any hausas or tivs or other tribes own the kind properties igbos own, still igboman is not productive
Madness everywhere
If ambode wants igbos to go, he should go and meet buhari to do the needful
Hmmm

You cannot tell us to go and still be chanting one nigeria zombie song

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, and the government is not desperate for one either, but be rest assured that the government will be the ones calling the shot, and not the avengers, militants will never dictate for the government. I pray the negotiation fail, so that Niger delta will be turned to a war zone, let see if u will still come on nairaland to boast, lol

Avengers told your coward army... come and meet us in the creek.
What are the waiting for since?

Abi they don't want to go to heaven early?

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

Igboman is not productive but we have all properties all over th world. Can you read what you are typing?
Have many hausas or tivs or other tribes own the kind properties igbos own, still igboman is not productive
Madness everywhere
If ambode wants igbos to go, he should go and meet buhari to do the needful
Hmmm

You cannot tell us to go and still be chanting one nigeria zombie song

See how dull u are. I said igboland is not productive. What does ur region produce that Nigeria can die for?

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

Avengers told your coward army... come and meet us in the creek.
What are the waiting for since?

Abi they don't want to go to heaven early?
Hahaha, Ipob coward, depending on the militants. Just like boko haram terrorist or any armed militant group, they are very much entitled to boast, it is their right, since they are doing it from there location in the creeks which they think is safe. We are almost done with boko haram, the next battle field will be the creeks, and please u can do urself a favor, stop predicting the winner, because Ojukwu boasted that Nigeria army has no chance of victory against the biafran army, but at the end, he ran away like the coward he is

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

See how dull u are. I said igboland is not productive. What does ur region produce that Nigeria can die for?

You are a dullard, what does your own region produce if that is the case. So no living soul is staying in igboland.
Are that dull?
Prosperity is in the people, not in the region. Coward
I come to your place make sense of it and you still believe it is region?
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

Hahaha, Ipob coward, depending on the militants. Just like boko haram terrorist or any armed militant group, they are very much entitled to boast, it is their right, since they are doing it from there location in the creeks which they think is safe. We are almost done with boko haram, the next battle field will be the creeks, and please u can do urself a favor, stop predicting the winner, because Ojukwu boasted that Nigeria army has no chance of victory against the biafran army, but at the end, he ran away like the coward he is

But at the end you imported foreigners to win for you
We encourage NDA to blow pipes and you are crying, if they start killing you sleep and never wake.

Now you are importing US army, FBI, SAUDI MERCENARIES,etc mayb very soon you will go india diabolically
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

You are a dullard, what does your own region produce if that is the case. So no living soul is staying in igboland.
Are that dull?
Lol, the proportion of igbos leaving in the north and west is just too high to even attempt comparing it with other tribes. I have being to igboland several times, and I hardly see a Yoruba or Hausa man, but in Lagos, in every street, u must see at least not less than 100 Igbo people. If u think am lying, u can research urself, I currently leave in Amai street Alafia Lagos, and I can tell u that the igbos in this street is more than the Yoruba, even its an Igbo man that is even the security of this street, he behaves like he owns the street, people will be paying him money for parking space and security like as if we are paying task to some authority. So u can keep deluding urself, u think am like u that visits igboland ones every ten years? Yimu.

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, the proportion of igbos leaving in the north and west is just too high to even attempt comparing it with other tribes. I have being to igboland several times, and I hardly see a Yoruba or Hausa man, but in Lagos, in every street, u must see at least not less than 100 Igbo people. If u think am lying, u can research urself, I currently leave in Amai street Alafia Lagos, and I can tell u that the igbos in this street is more than the Yoruba, even its an Igbo man that is even the security of this street, he behaves like he owns the street, people will be paying him money for parking space and security like as if we are paying task to some authority. So u can keep deluding urself, u think am like u that visits igboland ones every ten years? Yimu.

Lolzzz now i understand your pain. You said we are in one nigeria, but you are complaining.if we are in one nigeria he is supposed to act as the owner cos it is one nigeria.
Yes that is the meaning of one nigeria.
Why are are you so pain by his actions?
Don't worry biafra is at hand so that you can become the chief security of you place
Lolzzz
Let me make it clear.
Prosperity is in the people not in the region.that is why we want Biafra. Then stand aside and see what we can do with it.
And let me tell again you niger deltans are our brothers, but if they want their republic, no squabbles, it is freedom all the way
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

But at the end you imported foreigners to win for you
We encourage NDA to blow pipes and you are crying, if they start killing you sleep and never wake.

Now you are importing US army, FBI, SAUDI MERCENARIES,etc mayb very soon you will go india diabolically
HahahahahahahahahahahA, how can I be responding to a deluded fellow like. Lol, ok where are the imported foreign fighters? Not even one picture to prove they are fighting, u just believe in rumors. Lol, u re a typical Ipob fanatic, always believing lies. U simply don't have any evidence to prove that Nigeria imported foreign fighters, u simply have non. U can keep deceiving urself, like it truly exist. U can keep supporting the avengers, I have told u already, at the end of the day, igboland will not benefit from any deal the government struck with the Niger deltans, because u are not and will never be part of the south-south region, no matter how hard u try to force them to accept u. I must be really hard to be ibo right now, I feel ur pains bro, it's so hard for u, coming from an unproductive and unimportant region that Nigerians will turn a blind eye to. I feel ur pains, lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Buhari's Leg Transparent? See Photo / Stop All This Kigali, Windohek And Bostwana Hype / Tension Is Still High In Jos Three Days After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.