Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB (5539 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

HahahahahahahahahahahA, how can I be responding to a deluded fellow like. Lol, ok where are the imported foreign fighters? Not even one picture to prove they are fighting, u just believe in rumors. Lol, u re a typical Ipob fanatic, always believing lies. U simply don't have any evidence to prove that Nigeria imported foreign fighters, u simply have non. U can keep deceiving urself, like it truly exist. U can keep supporting the avengers, I have told u already, at the end of the day, igboland will not benefit from any deal the government struck with the Niger deltans, because u are not and will never be part of the south-south region, no matter how hard u try to force them to accept u. I must be really hard to be ibo right now, I feel ur pains bro, it's so hard for u, coming from an unproductive and unimportant region that Nigerians will turn a blind eye to. I feel ur pains, lol

Lol, oooh no evidence, ok.so na biafra website reported it? Dont believe. Am not trying to make you believe.
You can see what your soldier are doing today,what else can dey do?, boko kids very much alive.
Meet me in the creeks
Imagine US army being challenged like this?
Please good morning
This is the beginning
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

Lolzzz now i understand your pain. You said we are in one nigeria, but you are complaining.if we are in one nigeria he is supposed to act as the owner cos it is one nigeria.
Yes that is the meaning of one nigeria.
Why are are you so pain by his actions?
Don't worry biafra is at hand so that you can become the chief security of you place
Lolzzz
Let me make it clear.
Prosperity is in the people not in the region.that is why we want Biafra. Then stand aside and see what we can do with it.
And let me tell again you niger deltans are our brothers, but if they want their republic, no squabbles, it is freedom all the way
Hahaha, see lie, Biafra my foot. With all Igbo wisdom, igboland still looks like shit hole. U can keep denied the fact that igboland is where Nigerians won't die to leave, just as u igbos will die than leave Lagos. We all know u guys can't be a republic with ur five landlocked erosion ravaged unproductive state, that is why we laugh at u people when ever u mention Biafra, because we take as u people don't know what u are doing. Please stop including the Niger delta in ur plans, because the south east and south-south can never be one. Niger delta forming their own republic should not be for the igbos to decide, struggle for ur landlocked republic and leave them alone. By that time, we will see who begs to come back to one Nigeria first. If u are serious about Biafra, u should stop using the excuse of the benefit of one Nigeria, u hate one Nigeria and u must show it and not enjoy it. U must leave Lagos and other part of Nigeria to ur shit hole in the east, then will know who will beg first to return

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

Lol, oooh no evidence, ok.so na biafra website reported it? Dont believe. Am not trying to make you believe.
You can see what your soldier are doing today,what else can dey do?, boko kids very much alive.
Meet me in the creeks
Imagine US army being challenged like this?
Please good morning
This is the beginning
Lol, yes oh it is the beginning, and am so happy and great full to the army, it is the beginning of the destruction of the Niger delta, I hope the innocent civilians enjoy it, I hope u will be among, or are you going to hide under ur bed when it all begins,

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

Hahaha, see lie, Biafra my foot. With all Igbo wisdom, igboland still looks like shit hole. U can keep denied the fact that igboland is where Nigerians won't die to leave, just as u igbos will die than leave Lagos. We all know u guys can't be a republic with ur five landlocked erosion ravaged unproductive state, that is why we laugh at u people when ever u mention Biafra, because we take as u people don't know what u are doing. Please stop including the Niger delta in ur plans, because the south east and south-south can never be one. Niger delta forming their own republic should not be for the igbos to decide, struggle for ur landlocked republic and leave them alone. By that time, we will see who begs to come back to one Nigeria first. If u are serious about Biafra, u should stop using the excuse of the benefit of one Nigeria, u hate one Nigeria and u must show it and not enjoy it. U must leave Lagos and other part of Nigeria to ur shit hole in the east, then will know who will beg first to return

I ask you again, what is in the south west apart from igbo properties,?
I ask you you, if there is south south, where is north north
Madness everywhere
It will happen in your very eyes
You are so pain so envious so jealous of a common security in your street because he is an igbo. Lllooool i laugh at you. C

To show you are lazy
Come to east...igbo properties everywhere , go to north, igbo properties everywhere, go west, igbo properties
Dont you think these people are blessed

Even in your backyard igbo properties
Let me ask you.do you have shame at all?

Come to aba, japan of africa
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

I ask you again, what is in the south west apart from igbo properties,?
I ask you you, if there is south south, where is north north
Madness everywhere
It will happen in your very eyes
You are so pain so envious so jealous of a common security in your street because he is an igbo. Lllooool i laugh at you. C

To show you are lazy
Come to east...igbo properties everywhere , go to north, igbo properties everywhere, go west, igbo properties
Dont you think these people are blessed

Even in your backyard igbo properties
Let me ask you.do you have shame at all?

Come to aba, japan of africa
U can cry me a river. It won't change the fact the there is a south east and south south, and they are completely different region. Aba is the Japan of Africa, yet Yoruba, Hausa and even igbos are not dying to invest there. Aba is not even recognized as an industrial hub in Nigeria, talk less if Africa. That is the lies Kanu told u. How can I be jealous u people whose region I can never leave in, Aba is one of the dirtiest cities in the world, just yesterday, watery shit from a prison filed a whole market, and people were still selling and moving around, even one was walking barefoot, can u imagine, just to show u how dirty u people are. U can keep deceiving urself about how Aba is Japan of Africa, I have told u am not an Ipob member, so u don't expect me to believe ur lie, u can tell ur lies to ur fellow Ipob coward, because ur brains have being programmed by ur lord and savior Nnamdi Kanu to believe any as far as it spits Nigeria.
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

U can cry me a river. It won't change the fact the there is a south east and south south, and they are completely different region. Aba is the Japan of Africa, yet Yoruba, Hausa and even igbos are not dying to invest there. Aba is not even recognized as an industrial hub in Nigeria, talk less if Africa. That is the lies Kanu told u. How can I be jealous u people whose region I can never leave in, Aba is one of the dirtiest cities in the world, just yesterday, watery shit from a prison filed a whole market, and people were still selling and moving around, even one was walking barefoot, can u imagine, just to show u how dirty u people are. U can keep deceiving urself about how Aba is Japan of Africa, I have told u am not an Ipob member, so u don't expect me to believe ur lie, u can tell ur lies to ur fellow Ipob coward, because ur brains have being programmed by ur lord and savior Nnamdi Kanu to believe any as far as it spits Nigeria.

Dirtiest city in world is lagos, google it
You are not jealous of my region but jealous of my people extending it to a common security guard.poverty brain!!!!
If aba is not recognised then where?
You would understand that nigeria is at the bottom technology wise. Prove RADIO BIAFRA IS MUCH ALIVE Even in your lagos, at your backyard after your govt wasted your money jamming it.
Ipob will not accept you cos your brain is one nigeria with you certificateless president, then stop crying of hardship
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by victorvezx(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
outknow:

Dirtiest city in world is lagos, google it
You are not jealous of my region but jealous of my people extending it to a common security guard.poverty brain!!!!
If aba is not recognised then where?
You would understand that nigeria is at the bottom technology wise. Prove RADIO BIAFRA IS MUCH ALIVE after your govt wasted your money jamming it.
Ipob will not accept you cos your brain is one nigeria with you certificateless president, then stop crying of hardship
Ipob will not accept me because u guys have nothing I need. I am a Nigerian, and I enjoy all benefits of being a Nigerian. U are an Ipob cowards, please can u tell one benefit of being an Ipob coward? U can keep deceiving urself, Nigeria is at the bottom technology wise, so it is Aba that is top technology wise Abi? Lol, I pity u, keep listening to radio Biafra, it keeps u happy with all the lies and delusion it gives u.
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by outknow: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
victorvezx:

Ipob will not accept me because u guys have nothing I need. I am a Nigerian, and I enjoy all benefits of being a Nigerian. U are an Ipob cowards, please can u tell one benefit of being an Ipob coward? U can keep deceiving urself, Nigeria is at the bottom technology wise, so it is Aba that is top technology wise Abi? Lol, I pity u, keep listening to radio Biafra, it keeps u happy with all the lies and delusion it gives u.

You benefit in nigeria that is why you jitters on hearing biafra.IPOB is nice and very good, we built transmitters you cannot jam
What are you benefiting in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by abobakucannibal: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
macluvph1:

My man, i love your statement although couldn't interprete all but the few i can interprete as an ikwerre man am so happy.

Hit them hard.

Ikwerri meekawai.... cool
Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by abobakucannibal: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
YorubaFynest:

Land of the barbarians,cannibals and ritualist...the afonjas I hail.

Re: No Kanu, No Talk With Buhari, Says IPOB by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Loook at irrelevant inconsequential ipodic ijaw ass-lickers forming importance. Who wan dialogue with an irrelevant chest-beating thug?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Abidjan / "Buhari Will Exceed His 2015 Vote Tally" - Buhari's Aides / Aminu Masari: Nigeria Has Become Attractive To Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.