Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! (59835 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by rubyradiance(f): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
eyinjuege:
1. Maybe the sex has become boring. She doesn't enjoy it anymore with you.

2. Or maybe she's really tired as she says she is.
Does she work? What time does she get home from work? Who picks up the kids from school? Who takes care of them after school? Who takes care of the cooking?, cleaning, washing?
If she does all these alone, she will be genuinely tired everyday. The traffic situation alone can cause a headache on its own. Having young children screaming I want this, I want that can cause another headache. Cooking different meals for the children, and then for the older ones too everyday can stress you out too.

3. Also, women do think about money issues too.
So if she's broke and there are some expenses pending in the home like house rent, school fees, changing her car because the old one keeps giving her trouble, sex would be far from her mind.

Some men find sex as a stress reliever, and when stressed they want sex.
Its not the same for most women, who when stressed see sex as more stress or even a stress inducer.

God will bless you,, God will really really bless you more than you can contain
NB
I'm sick of men complaining of sex sex eex sex,,without having the slightest taught of the series of changes that women passes through,,all they know is to come home,eat(not knowing d pain d wife went thru for that meal to be ready on time), then hold remote and be changing channels,,, Mr OP tomorrow is Saturday wake up make breakfast,give d kids their bath,ask her all through d day if there's anything u can help her with, in d evening take her for a walk around ur neighborhood, buy fruits along d way when u get back run water for her to bath,when she's done with dinner assist to serve it and ask her to stop walking once it's 7pm and see if u won't have d best night of ur life,,,men are constantly neglecting women when it concerns domestic life meanwhile when you were dating her will u allow her to do all d chores there is?? Now u hv married her u've gotten ur self a nanny and u expect her to turn her head upside down for sex after a rigorous day,,mtchewwww

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by linearity: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
OP, the truth is you subconsciously you want to go out and bleed someone else, and from the look of things you may have already done it or will do it soon...and nothing anyone will says here will change that, the best outcome is that, it will delay it.

As for your wife, it is your cross; don't expect things to change. Some people don't just like bleeding, telling them that you are going to cheat if they don't wake up is not going to make them change, threats never solve anything permanently.

But, you must let her know that, she is not doing the needful, be careful the way you frame it, else it might ended up being that, you are not sensitive and caring enough to her headaches, leg pains and predicament.

Also, it maybe that you are selfish in bed and don't satisfy her, as a result she has grown to see sex as a one way street that favors you alone. Let me ask you a question....Do your wife 'come' each time both of you make love? Do you ever ask her, if she has come? Have you gone the extra mile to make sure she is as satisfied as you are, each and every time? The truth is, that exercise should be mutually satisfactory and if it is, she will want it as much as you.

How was your courtship? Didn't you notice this during that period?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by Roh50(f): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Onegai:
Innovestor, today is Thursday, send your wife a message right now, ask her what she's doing, if there's light etc. Come home earlier than usual and play with the kids. Buy cake for your wife and everybody eat. When I say play, I mean PLAY. Dance like an egun masquerade. During this play, you guys should make a paper ball, recreate the NIG-GER match of yesterday (pls be Germany angry) and stylishly throw it at Mum. Let her pass it back, infact,rush her if she holds the ball long. Feel free to smack her bum during the play, no red card given. Don't ask for sex.

Tomorrow, come home and watch whatever she wants to watch, discuss it with her animatedly. What hairdo is she wearing? Bet you don't know offhand smiley tell her to bring her nailpolish, you want to practise painting because the economy has crashed and manipedis ain't cheap. Ask her what's going with life. Just listen. Gist freely.

Saturday, you and her go to the mrall. Go watch a movie together (no kids allowed). In the car home, hold her hand. When you get home, don't sit in your usual seat (the one you use as your personal space), sit with her. Tell her "I've missed us having fun, I've missed you". See how the evening goes.

Nice tips

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by freshvine(f): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
cococandy:

Chilli they keep pushing.

What a girl gon do? Trying to insult my husband? S/He's lucky I'm in a good mood. Going shopping in a min. Yay!

I'd have sat down to type a very befitting response only suitable for mor0n like it.

Hope you're good though kiss
Brb.

I've enough dossier on you to chase you out of nairaland. Didn't you serve in Eleme, Rivers State?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by byvan03: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
merahki:

Posts like this make me feel decidedly unready for marriage!!!!
....make it look tasking, boring and something to suffer thru
Actually, something about this post solu mu oyi, I really do not know the English phrase that would convey the meaning aptly, but, making my skin crawl is all I have now, and I dont think "it" is "it" cheesy

Forgive me for climbing all over your post
I just noticed your post and had to say what I feel

Lol,the post solu oyi hoo haa! Anaghi ezo onu ekwu ya.

Tasking sometimes but certainly not boring. You won't have to suffer through it actually, it depends on you and your inmate. It's worth it if you get it right.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by iaminspired: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
innovestor:
Why Is This Common With Most Wives? They Need To CHANGE!

Hello NLers.

I am here basically to sample thoughts and opinions on this matter from matured minds. No insults or names calling. Just address the issue with suggestions.

There is a saying (by me wink) that goes thus: Learn to appreciate what you have now. Don't wait till it's gone to find out its value. There is also another saying (not by me grin) that goes thus: Wives don't suck dick; only girlfriends do.

So to the matter. I am married to this lovely lady. She is good by good standards (details will be given later if need be). I am also good by good standards (details will be given later if need be wink). However when it comes to making love, this is where the "matters arising" comes to play; yes sex.

Firstly, I am not necessarily the over demanding type, however i am not sexually satisfied completely in my home. I am very understanding when she actually is not in the right frame of conditions to make love, however for me making the moves every time for us to make love is tiring (and yes ladies you should make the moves sometimes, if not more).

Secondly, i am the type with a conscience. I have not raped and will never rape any one even my wife because this is practically impossible for me as my man-hood (which lives on) will suddenly slump in such situation (that's why i said practically impossible). So what am i driving at? Once my wife tells me she is a bit tired, she has a slight waist pain, head-ache, leg ache etc. i practically refrain from making love to her. It has happened most times that i am all up and doing and ready to hit the road and then she says she has a head-ache (unconsciously i must admit most times) i just pack-up and hit the bed to dream world.

Now the challenge is this. Being sort of sexually deprived by my wife, being a hardworking good citizen of Nigeria that makes an average earning (at least i dey drive motor and can comfortably take care of my family and one or two more outsiders despite the harsh economy) I am exposed to falling into countless number of temptations. In order not to brag, i have ladies calling me almost on a daily basis now and literally begging me to "shine their congo". Yes they know i am married with kids but don't care. Na me dey dodge them sef and avoid picking some calls.

Now the question is this: what can i do to solve this issue? What can i do to make my wife get off her relaxed state to make the moves for us to be more sexually engaged (and i am not talking of just missionary alone, i love adventure)? Should i just ignore her talks of head aches and find a means of forcing myself to do it with her ( I have actually asked her if this is what she wants - no response received). What can i do?

I am asking as we have had this sex talk twice and i have told her what i felt about the whole thing (of course she shed tears na). The third time we had the discussion, i told her categorically that this would be the last time for such discussion because if there is not improvement, i will not talk to her about it anymore and would seek other means to "help myself out". This is where i am at the moment.

So you ideas are welcome ladies and gentlemen.

P.S. Wow! So the write up long reach like this? be patient to read through.

If you want her to make you wild during $ex I suggest you know her love language. With your little explanation about her, (back pain n the likes) I guess her love language z ACTS OF SERVICE, check your self maybe you don't help her do the dishes, cook, tell her some times to rest while you so the cooking or the laundry. If you don't understand her love language no matter how you try to make advances at her she will complain.

Try figuring what's turns her up, what gives her joy do it, I believe there will be improvement

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by stevejireh01: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Well, am not married, but, like someone earlier wrote, have you taken time to observe the kind of chores she does during the day? some could be strenuous and tiring thereby making her looses interest in ur sexual approach.

When was the last time you took her out on a DATE? most often, some men thinks it's only during the wooing period that u take ur wife on a date NO, how about getting her gifts, calling her those sweet names you used to call her?
Well, I think you have to check yourself out too, sometimes the answer to ur challenge might be in ur hand but unknowingly to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by seguno2: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
innovestor:
Should i just ignore her talks of head aches and find a means of forcing myself to do it with her ( I have actually asked her if this is what she wants - no response received).

Read the above again and do what you need to do.
Best.
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by nefertitiram: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
cococandy:
stop guessing on his behalf

I just sent this link to my hubby. He needs to thank me. Remain small the guy will run and leave the room for him cheesy grin

But the guy is hot sha... after 11 years of Congo shining
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by rubyradiance(f): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
innovestor:

Thanks so much for your mature candid opinions and questions. I will answer you accordingly (my answers will amaze you).

Ans 1. She enjoys it with me and is always fully satisfied when we engage in it. My concern if frequency and adventure.
Ans 2. She does a small business which does not take most of her time (4hrs in a day averagely). Kids are not in school yet as they have not reached the age (note: 2 house helps on ground to help out). Cooking prep done by maids, cooking done by her. Washing machine available. Cleaning by all. So u see, no excessive stress on any one. I am the one to even complain of stress as i work very hard.
Ans 3. She has no business thinking of money. I provide for all needs for the family. trust me. wink

Total lies,,,,those people in the house in d name of help can be relatives that are wearing her out in d first place,,,oga OP go and pamper this woman,,learn her to praise her and say sexy things to her,,compliment her looks,,encourage her dreams,show concern to her biz, and advice her and pleasseeeee stop talking down on her cis I see it in ur post already

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by translux(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ogbeni There is a very simple solution, my wife was like that before and it was like forcing her until I got the trick try to get her sex weak point for quick orgasm, let her feel the heat intact name she go dey cal you for action now in action my wife would say honey pks continued pls don't stop
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by shehuolayinka(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
innovestor:

Thanks so much for your mature candid opinions and questions. I will answer you accordingly (my answers will amaze you).

Ans 1. She enjoys it with me and is always fully satisfied when we engage in it. My concern if frequency and adventure.
Ans 2. She does a small business which does not take most of her time (4hrs in a day averagely). Kids are not in school yet as they have not reached the age (note: 2 house helps on ground to help out). Cooking prep done by maids, cooking done by her. Washing machine available. Cleaning by all. So u see, no excessive stress on any one. I am the one to even complain of stress as i work very hard.
Ans 3. She has no business thinking of money. I provide for all needs for the family. trust me. wink

With this, i rest my case, bros you dey try ooooo. If na me, I for don do outside, I no fit kon let one woman give me hypertension. But seriously, I am going to really get married with marriage issues popping up here and there.
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by Sabenko: 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
pls this issue is sensitive, u don't know what she went through as a child, she might av been a victim of abuse and it would make I hate sex. or perhaps she was circumcised, if yes, sex would be like punishment to her. take her out to a serene environment and tell her how u really feel, be specific, don't play around it, tell her u would be happier if she could spice up ur sex life, tell her u feel starved....don't shout, be gentle and extremely honest, try to ask if anything happened in her childhood, both of u shld talk deeply. if she truly luvs u...she would change, atleast for u !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by frenzydilz(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Was the sex always that way? If yes, then you had it coming. If no, then reignite the spark
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by chinnyonwu(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
Onegai:
Innovestor, today is Thursday, send your wife a message right now, ask her what she's doing, if there's light etc. Come home earlier than usual and play with the kids. Buy cake for your wife and everybody eat. When I say play, I mean PLAY. Dance like an egun masquerade. During this play, you guys should make a paper ball, recreate the NIG-GER match of yesterday (pls be Germany angry) and stylishly throw it at Mum. Let her pass it back, infact,rush her if she holds the ball long. Feel free to smack her bum during the play, no red card given. Don't ask for sex.

Tomorrow, come home and watch whatever she wants to watch, discuss it with her animatedly. What hairdo is she wearing? Bet you don't know offhand smiley tell her to bring her nailpolish, you want to practise painting because the economy has crashed and manipedis ain't cheap. Ask her what's going with life. Just listen. Gist freely.

Saturday, you and her go to the mall. Go watch a movie together (no kids allowed). In the car home, hold her hand. When you get home, don't sit in your usual seat (the one you use as your personal space), sit with her. Tell her "I've missed us having fun, I've missed you". See how the evening goes.
You can imagine all the steps a bleeping married man needs to go through to Bleep his wife. He has to plan for 3 bleeping days!!!!
I dislike the idea of one party thinking the world revolves around them. What does she do in return?
OP how much do you love yourself?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by Votukpa(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Well well well....

What shall I say.

Poor

Poor

Poor married men.

Did chris rock not tell u?

Pusssay disapears when u say I do.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by mamawin(f): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
innovestor:

Please dear, don't get scared. It is not the intent of my write-up. Marriage is enjoyable. One gets different challenges once in a while dear. how you handle it is what matters.

I will advice you do a thorough home work before marriage. this will save you many troubles in marriage. wink
op, do not overlook the power of prayer. I lost interest once and had to pray about it, no joke here, it worked. ask her to pray about it, because this issue of helping yourself, will surely end in a way you both will detest

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by tourismlove: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
Trina0936:

You don't need to tell a man who truly loves his wife all this! They would know what to do without being told! I for one can't date talk more of marrying a man who doesn't know difference between sex and romance!
The only problem with Nigerian men is that they aren't romantic! Smh undecided

You know "Nigerian women" are perfect

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
innovestor:

with all these points you just stated Pls what's her excuse cos she's not stressed out. my guy do more investigation, there's more to this than meets the ordinary eye.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by onionsoup(f): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
eyinjuege:

Does she work? What time does she get home from work? Who picks up the kids from school? Who takes care of them after school? Who takes care of the cooking?, cleaning, washing?
If she does all these alone, she will be genuinely tired everyday. The traffic situation alone can cause a headache on its own. Having young children screaming I want this, I want that can cause another headache. Cooking different meals for the children, and then for the older ones too everyday can stress you out too.

So if she's broke and there are some expenses pending in the home like house rent, school fees, changing her car because the old one keeps giving her trouble, sex would be far from her mind.

Its not the same for most women, who when stressed see sex as more stress or even a stress inducer.

My God! You have spoken so well. If this issues mentioned are on the way, how men think say them go fit pass na? I am not yet married but truly these pointers should be seriously considered by our men folks before expressing their pain publicly. I really hope more guys will see the points given and do better for their wives then for sure they will get all the sex they want. Not forgetting to mention how different and complicated the woman body is made compared to that of men. Na we dey carry the 9 months full of restlessness belle, na we do go thru labor, born finish still carry the pikin for more months to give full attention to, meanwhile before and after giving birth, our menstrual circle na another issue. Wo, guys, chill jare, do the needful if you really want to be part of the relationship world and you will get all the cake you want. I drop my pien.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by ify23ng: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
My advice is since you have talk to her about it many times, don't try to make love to her, don't make any move in bed like trying to touch her and don't talk to her about it. But talk to her and act normal as a lovely husband, she will be the one asking for sex soon.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by BABANGBALI: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Osusumustflow come read chomtin
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by chinnyonwu(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yoyostic:
Men,once they hook you,they forget the 'romance' side of them. What have you done personally to spice up her sex life? sometimes it's not just all about sex. Things like cuddling,romantic talks,showing real care and concern,holding hands,love messages,assisting her once in a while with chores e.t.c. hmm.You won't even need to start begging for sex if you try few of these.But the average african man will hardly do these,their ego will never permit such.How u wan take climb woman that is botg emotionally and physically drained?
You are high.
Did you read that they have 2househelps., he works his arse off and is the sole provider., and that the woman works 4hours a day averagely? What exactly is draining her?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by blamelessly(f): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Op, let me try to answer you to the best of my knowledge. The mistake most men make is by assuming that all women feel the same way like men feel during and after sex. How do I explain this? You have to pull your wife to the level that you enjoy sex to the extent that she'll look forward to it. Sex for a man starts when the action starts but for a woman it can start way hours earlier by the little heart touching things you do. You've got to put her into the mood even before you get home. Do things you won't normally do daily. Learn to study her body and play with it without demanding for sex. Let her body hunger for it. Notwithstanding, commit the issue in prayer to God together. Sex is a beautiful thing in marriage. Don't feel shy mentioning it to God in prayer together to help you. If you keep repeating the prayer to her hearing, it will move her. And please delete those girls numbers. Don't invite the devil to dine at you table. Wish you the very best.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by KAYD007(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
cococandy:
How did those ladies calling you get your number? You're married and still distributing your number everywhere and have the guts to brag about it.
If you want to smoothen things over with your wife, talk to her about it not us. We can't say anything that will make her change Except you're going to show her this thread. And stop giving ladies your number.

What is your own?? Where was it stated on the OP that he distributes his number every where? You are so uncouth you this nairaland feminist!! You should be commending the man for how he has handle the issue with his better half by discussing it with her so she can improve....but I guess you would rather have the man remain sexually miserable in his marriage....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by slap1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
All these marital wahala posts can discourage those of us who are still single, aswear. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by Onegai(f): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sigh. Okay, I'll spell it out for you, Acidosis and other guys who keep screaming "all this for one night":

Do you watch Football? Do you spend time on it? Do you worry and fret about it? Do you discuss it with your friends and strangers on the internet? Why? Because it is important to you.

If your family and your wife is not important to you to spend time on and put it in effort, that all of you are complaining "all this for one round", please do the whole world a favour: Don't get married. Save your money. Keep your freedom. Don't have kids, children expect and demand your attention. The world's full of badly neglected children destroying it, we don't need more biko.

If the OP had listened to me and done as I suggested, the next time he smiles (a mere smile) and does something to remind her of the last time they had fun, she will be receptive to him. In time, it will translate to her actively seeking him out to have fun. But the OP wants to be "A Man". And men don't beg (even though I didn't ask him to), man commands and tell a woman it is her duty. So let me be clear on this:

It is a woman's duty to had sex with her husband. It is not her duty to make love to him. Making love requires happy feelings she isn't feeling and the supposed leader doesn't know how (and doesn't want to know) how to inspire happy feelings in his submissive partner. That means simply lying there and spreading her legs and thinking of her chores. If I were that wife, I will even get a sextoy and help myself in the bathroom after he's done. Please feel free to cheat: I hate to break it to guys, but a lot of men have cheated on beautiful, sexy women who cooked up a storm and loved Jesus and worshipped the ground they worked on. So you have taught us that there is no reward for treating you right. A lot of women don't care (yes they will cry because their pride got hurt, but they will move on swiftly to the point the man becomes only a paycheque to be cashed to pay bills) and a lot of women are cheating on their husbands now (if I were a guy, I would be worried about misbehaving with what I now know of cheating wives). Men have cried wolf too many times. Nobody's scared anymore, what's the worst you will do, cheat. Heck, most women are more scared of losing your income than losing the actual man. But your kids, ah, your kids will suffer. The proof of all I'm saying is daily around you in the world. God is going to hold man responsible because yes, women are also at fault, but He left you guys in charge. Something you remind women of daily.

So if you want your wife to fulfil her duty, please let her know and she can lie down, adjust her nightie and you do your thing. But if you want to have an active partner, one who jumps you and tickles you and sends you promised at work, take my advice and put some #$@! effort into your marriage. The same effort you put into discussing Pogba's transfer. Pogba is not having your kids, Pogba is not giving you his salary to maintain the home you share, Pogba is not asking you what you want for dinner, Pogba will not masage your swollen ankles when you are 65 and drive you to the hospital. Yet, you don't begrudge giving him over an hour of attention and data and money to buy his jersey. But here you are, complaining about putting effort into your wife and family.

The End.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
innovestor:

op I like the ways u analysis answers to very questions it shows the level of ur sagacity..... Just spend time with your wife and try to know her better than before wit dis little word i'm fully persuaded dat u will tank me later.
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by onionsoup(f): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
eyinjuege:

My God! You have spoken so well. If this issues mentioned are on the way, how men think say them go fit pass na? I am not yet married but truly these pointers should be seriously considered by our men folks before expressing their pain publicly. I really hope more guys will see the points given and do better for their wives then for sure they will get all the sex they want. Not forgetting to mention how different and complicated the woman body is made compared to that of men. Na we dey carry the 9 months full of restlessness belle, na we do go thru labor, born finish still carry the pikin for more months to give full attention to, meanwhile before and after giving birth, our menstrual circle na another issue. Wo, guys, chill jare, do the needful if you really want to be part of the relationship world and you will get all the cake you want. I drop my pien.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by 1dickatatime: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Get another girl already.
Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by ginggerxy: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
Onegai:
Innovestor, today is Thursday, send your wife a message right now, ask her what she's doing, if there's light etc. Come home earlier than usual and play with the kids. Buy cake for your wife and everybody eat. When I say play, I mean PLAY. Dance like an egun masquerade. During this play, you guys should make a paper ball, recreate the NIG-GERs be Germany angry) and stylishly throw it at Mum. Let her pass it back, infact,rush her if she holds the ball long. Feel free to smack her bum during the play, no red card given. Don't ask for sex.

Saturday, you and her go to the mall. Go watch a movie together (no kids allowed). In the car home, hold her hand. When you get home, don't sit in your usual seat (the one you use as your personal space), sit with her. Tell her "I've missed us having fun, I've missed you". See how the evening goes.
Chai. Men don suffer so after I toast babe she agree, I pay thousands for marriage right and other things, now I go work finish come house start they toast my wife or even pay b4 we Bleep Haba are men made to just suffer,why are women so self centred? Now check out maybe b4 you marry her she don friend another guy the guy go don lash shit comot for her yansh but you go get mind dey deprive your husband him matrimonial right you dey here dey yan dust

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! by chinnyonwu(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
rubyradiance:

God will bless you,, God will really really bless you more than you can contain
NB
I'm sick of men complaining of sex sex eex sex,,without having the slightest taught of the series of changes that women passes through,,all they know is to come home,eat(not knowing d pain d wife went thru for that meal to be ready on time), then hold remote and be changing channels,,, Mr OP tomorrow is Saturday wake up make breakfast,give d kids their bath,ask her all through d day if there's anything u can help her with, in d evening take her for a walk around ur neighborhood, buy fruits along d way when u get back run water for her to bath,when she's done with dinner assist to serve it and ask her to stop walking once it's 7pm and see if u won't have d best night of ur life,,,men are constantly neglecting women when it concerns domestic life meanwhile when you were dating her will u allow her to do all d chores there is?? Now u hv married her u've gotten ur self a nanny and u expect her to turn her head upside down for sex after a rigorous day,,mtchewwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? / Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.