Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) (29103 Views)

University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice. Photo / Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 / Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by amiibaby(f): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Whichever way I must own a home....haven't u heard of gender transplant
carmag:

A landlord or landlady ?
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Jnate: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
McDorsey Service Company Limited is uniquely positioned to train you become a highly skilled and self-employed technician in the field of Mobile Phone, Decoder and laptop Repairs.Apply today by clicking on link https://docs.google.com/a/mcdorsey.com/forms/d/1MN4wc-DdbvLys081fHI7bqIOG1Sz6t0_52W8HaDXMRw/viewform?usp=send_form
For more enquires contact 08172806437, 08098333299 or E-mail training@mcdorsey.com
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Qualer: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Xeinstra1:
Who are you and What do you know of the Realm?

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Oyindaberry(f): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Some housewives' mouths too dey sharp, what's her business with the man not being able to pay electricity bills? Her stupidity almost cost her the lives of her family. Thank God they didn't eat to their deaths. Surely, the instigator will go cool off his heels in 'college'.
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by amiibaby(f): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hahah not ur kind of favour.....i wanna build my house from scratch
Qualer:

ngwanu, God don answer your prayer... I am already a landlord, come and be my landlady! grin grin
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by figure007(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
thesicilian:
Later they'll be blaming Pastor Adeboye for warning his members not to marry women who can't cook. You put food on the fire and and then leave the compound to go and buy something elsewhere. When you have neighbours that you have been insulting previously. Her entire family could have easily lost their lives due to her negligence.

this is a good point... why you go leave soup for fire n go othet place without even looking your door...some women gan saa

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by ini4brandon(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
thesicilian:
Later they'll be blaming Pastor Adeboye for warning his members not to marry women who can't cook. You put food on the fire and and then leave the compound to go and buy something elsewhere. When you have neighbours that you have been insulting previously. Her entire family could have easily lost their lives due to her negligence.
Easy bro...If she didn't know how to cook she wouldn't have been able to detect the difference in the aroma of her soup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by BlackSeptember: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
snezBaba:
This is SHOCKING!!!.But then I checked the name and I hissed.Bad belle and Envy don destabilise them sad.Shame no go allow them enter this hread.Can you imagine,Trying to Wipe out an entire generation because of insult shocked.If given the power this one will wipe out Nigeria to actualise their Biafran ambition.Awon weray Supporters club angry
so Gordon Daniel is igbo? Buy sense today and get a free hamper.

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Baddo101(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by snezBaba: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
movingforward:
Who's this filty thing?
Your Nightmare tongue
Awon weary supporters club
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by engrjacuzzi: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
the woman is smart, some women will have been careless. as for the man, he should remain impotent
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Anayordike(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

http://thenationonlineng.net/man-allegedly-poisons-neighbours-pot-soup-lagos/

But this pot of soup be like old soup now. Why fresh soup no full the pot. I dey suspect something o.
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Anayordike(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

http://thenationonlineng.net/man-allegedly-poisons-neighbours-pot-soup-lagos/

But this pot of soup be like old soup now. Why fresh soup no full the pot? I dey suspect something o.
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by baresywood(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Why will mind of human condoles evil like this. How will he feel when there is loud noise in the house some hours later. God have mercy.
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Even the way you talk while eating n food will be splashing everywhere,too too irritating,is enough to be my daymare,disgusting people
snezBaba:

Your Nightmare tongue
Awon weary supporters club
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Decryptor(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Freiden:
undecided Blackberrybabes.....why you no complete the name of the offender Ow! I get it....na same tribe una be. I will help you.

NCAN, Osun State branch, reporting from Ilesha.
The name of the offender in full is Daniel Chukwuma Ojukwu

Na omo Igbo, from the yeast.

#RADARADA

I know the guy well. His name is Gbenga Daniel! Names were changed by the author.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by snezBaba: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
movingforward:
Even the way you talk while eating n food will be splashing everywhere,too too irritating,is enough to be my daymare,disgusting people
And you probably think you're making sense? The modify button was created for you.MUMU BOI
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by thesicilian: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
ini4brandon:
Easy bro...If she didn't know how to cook she wouldn't have been able to detect the difference in the aroma of her soup
It is never safe to leave your food unattended to while on the fire, especially in such a setting where others can easily have access to it. A good cook knows that. Besides the food could have got burnt before she returned also,
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
I moved in with a new roomate from your side,even though I try hard not allow what's going on nairaland to control my mind set,but the dirtiness ,it's so irritating,i use to cover my food whenever he speaks,but he always want to talk,it's really annoying
snezBaba:

And you probably think you're making sense? The modify button was created for you.MUMU BOI
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by snezBaba: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
movingforward:
I moved in with a new roomate from your side,even though I try hard not allow what's going on nairaland to control my mind set,but the dirtiness ,it's so irritating,i use to cover my food whenever he speaks,but he always want to talk,it's really annoying
Stories that touch. Go visit a psychologist bro,You need it.Dirtiness coming from someone whose Market Is flooded with poo undecided

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by richard1994(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
abeg make una give am the food make im chup....see him like like rat poison grin
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by wisemekus: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Meeen how wicked ppl can b. He shld b posiond straight away. Lt him go and explain to d devil y he arrived hell.
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by adebowales: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
thesicilian:
Can't descend to your level. Sorry.
then get lost. slowpoke
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
give him the pot of soup make him enjoy am with that amala... wicked soul... name checker food don land
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by san316(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
What i think happened is that the man has been perceiving the aroma of the woman's cooking but never got to taste it. So he decided to prevent them from eating the one he ALLEGEDLY poisoned given its special aroma.

Justification
Unless the man is a mumu(which he obviously is) he wont use an easily detectable poison in the first place.

Conclusion

The man is a confirmed mumu and his mumuness is a dangerous one.
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by blaqay(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Handing over suspect and pot of soup to police.... so na police good to die ni? abi dem want to preserve the soup till court rule on the case?
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by longerthroat(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2016
No big deal in the mata na, make dem just buy fufu for the guy, make he flex the soup... wicked thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration / Woman In Kano Locks Up Her Step-children In A Room To Starve To Death (Photos) / Florida Man Jailed For 10 Years For Knowingly Infecting 3 Women With HIV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.