Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) (29102 Views)

University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice. Photo / Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 / Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Austema(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2016
What kind of nonsense is this

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Xeinstra1(f): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2016
What soup did they prepare?, Sniper adds a lot of flavor to Ogbono soup, y'all should try it some time.

The nigga's face tho...- Bleep, what did I do.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Engrobiorah(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2016
Freiden:
undecided Blackberrybabes.....why you no complete the name of the offender Ow! I get it....na same tribe una be. I will help you.

NCAN, Osun State branch, reporting from Ilesha.
The name of the offender in full is Daniel Chukwuma Ojukwu

Na omo Igbo, from the yeast.

#RADARADA

Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Odeyinigbin(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2016
No meat inside d pot sef!
Be like say na only egusi with palm oil with pepper mix

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by saaedlee: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2016
Pathetic, Check a list of what to come along with for the Nigerian Police Aptitude Test and Also Past Questions

https://ukeyibio..com.ng/2016/08/details-of-what-to-bring-for-npf.html?m=1

And if you need a copy of the guarantor's forms, kindly visit this thread and drop your email address in the comment section
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by CaptainDKY: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2016
It is well.....

meanwhile Abeg checkout this new dancehall music titled WHINE AM. All deejays Pls download cos it's a track for d dancehall. u definitely gonna love it. http://alutamusic.com/blog/readpost/Wine-am-Don-Kelly-Yong .. thank me later.
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by anyicash(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2016
kogistar:
na igbo man i guess
If not that i am a respecter of persons, i would have called you A BIG FOOL.

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2016
Simple, he MUST be made to eat from the pot of soup.
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by anyicash(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2016
kogistar:
na igbo man i guess
If not that i am a respecter of persons, i would have said you are A BIG FOOL.
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Who's this filty thing?
snezBaba:
This is SHOCKING!!!.But then I checked the name and I hissed.Bad belle and Envy don destabilise them sad.Shame no go allow them enter this thread.Can you imagine,Trying to Wipe out an entire generation because of insult shocked.If given the power this one will wipe out Nigeria to actualise their Biafran ambition.Awon weray Supporters club angry
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Qualer: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2016
bamirotola:
Sniper and suicide/murder is like rice and beans....why always sniper?

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by NameChecker: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2016
Freiden:
undecided Blackberrybabes.....why you no complete the name of the offender Ow! I get it....na same tribe una be. I will help you.

#RADARADA

You deserve another term come 2019
Nice Work

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Qualer: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2016
amiibaby:
All this face me I face u home....o Got pick my call....I must be a landlord amen

ngwanu, God don answer your prayer... I am already a landlord, come and be my landlady! grin grin

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Becina(f): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
seriously he looks like a mad man with that pot of soup
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by mekonglobal(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thats y it always good to voice out ur anger and frustrations, rather than nurse them within u thereby giving satan the chance to carpitilize on it..Just imagine what the head line news could have been if that the woman wasnt quite observant..Lock him up untill he recover his lost senses..
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by babooshka: 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
They would av made him eat d food, useless man. After now he's pleading. If he had succeeded, it would av been anoda story. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Qualer: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Xeinstra1:
What soup did they prepare?, Sniper adds a lot of flavor to Ogbono soup, y'all should try it some time.

The nigga's face tho...- Bleep, what did I do.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

my beautiful Delta Queen grin grin grin how are things in the Realm?
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
snezBaba:
This is SHOCKING!!!.But then I checked the name and I hissed.Bad belle and Envy don destabilise them sad.Shame no go allow them enter this thread.Can you imagine,Trying to Wipe out an entire generation because of insult shocked.If given the power this one will wipe out Nigeria to actualise their Biafran ambition.Awon weray Supporters club angry

Are you from this planet. ..Igbo origins
must have Igbo name as first name just
like Yoruba's with their first names

take correction
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
amiibaby:
All this face me I face u home....o Got pick my call....I must be a landlord amen

A landlord or landlady ?
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by PencilBox: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
amiibaby:
Dial no more.... "Got" doesn't exist cheesy
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Curvinus(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Freiden:

#RADARADA

Your sense of sarcasm needs a bit of work.
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by willibounce1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Aiye toto, Aiye akamara...the people buying all the lands in Lagos now want start killing people. They can buy lands but cannot pay electricity bills but insult the government for not doing anything.

Now he wants to kill an entire family just because he was scolded on issue of electricity bill payment.

Awon olori pelebe.

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by ThaThinka: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Slightly off-topic: That doesn't look like soup being cooked. Think 'heating' looks like the more appropriate word. But who send me message?
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by donzi(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
[size=20pt]this is 9ja where a lot of sh!ts yappen undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Xeinstra1(f): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

my beautiful Delta Queen grin grin grin how are things in the Realm?
Who are you and What do you know of the Realm?
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by Eibams60(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
D soup small sef
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by sorepco(m): 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Gordon daniel an ipob??
No flat head
No igbo name
Looks malnourished unlike the Igbos
Commits a nonstrous crime 4 no gain

Ncan he is not an ipob yooth...
Methinks he is from ondo!!

snezBaba:
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by MultiCEO1: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
snezBaba:
Gordon Daniel. I believe this must be English names and as such can not be tied to any tribe in Nigeria. Your tirade against Biafra is unnecessary. Stop hating.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by adebowales: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
thesicilian:
Later they'll be blaming Pastor Adeboye for warning his members not to marry women who can't cook. You put food on the fire and and then leave the compound to go and buy something elsewhere. When you have neighbours that you have been insulting previously. Her entire family could have easily lost their lives due to her negligence.
u re a big mumu,and a wicked fellow,its only the devilish people that fears death whenever they take any steps,ur comment really revealed the kind of poor stupid person,and one need to be very careful with u,u can do the same or even worst

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by thesicilian: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
adebowales:
u re a big mumu,and a wicked fellow,its only the devilish people that fears death whenever they take any steps,ur comment really revealed the kind of poor stupid person,and one need to be very careful with u,u can do the same or even worst
Can't descend to your level. Sorry.
Re: Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) by amiibaby(f): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lol it's a typographical error
PencilBox:

Dial no more.... "Got" doesn't exist cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) / Man Arrested For Posing As Tinubu (pictured) / Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.