Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Unlucky Couple - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unlucky Couple (1856 Views)

The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlucky Couple by SeXyBoNE: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2009
This will never be our portion in Jesus Name, AMEN!

You just got married, and on your way to prepare for your honeymoon, armed robbers hijacked you and your wife, raped her right in your face. Right now she is pregnant.

If you are to be the Husband, What will you do

Or if you are the wife, what will you do as well?
Re: Unlucky Couple by Akinagirl(f): 2:10am On Sep 28, 2009
Pregnant? Well first of all a normal person would have rushed to the hospital to take necessary precautions before that even happens. get tested and what not. Also even called the cops.
Re: Unlucky Couple by sexyLeamon(f): 2:20am On Sep 28, 2009
SeXyBoNE:

This will never be our portion in Jesus Name, AMEN!

You just got married, and on your way to prepare for your honeymoon, armed robbers hijacked you and your wife, raped her right in your face. Right now she is pregnant.

If you are to be the Husband, What will you do

Or if you are the wife, what will you do as well?
Hell to 2 the No tell me dis is fake shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked about the pregnancy,That's very hard to even comment on, I'd talk to her ask her what she wants, I'd consider an abortion or adoption so that she and you are not constantly reminded of the situation omg am so sorry am truly sorry.
Re: Unlucky Couple by Donvilo(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2009
What!! shocked angry I wouldn't even allow those son-of-bitches to touch her! Even at gun point! So far as I am alive and conscious! angry angry
Re: Unlucky Couple by freeview(f): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unlucky Couple by Fhemmmy: 2:09am On Sep 30, 2009
Like someone said, they shd have seen a doctor and make sure she seek professional help and make sure any semen has been flushed off, i think they need to be more worried about HIV and other sexually transmitted disease.
Re: Unlucky Couple by Easypizzy(f): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2009
professional help better.
Re: Unlucky Couple by Anabel(f): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2009
go and have an abortion straight. this is what we need abortions for not other things. just don't make her feel bad
Re: Unlucky Couple by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2009
Anabel:

go and have an abortion straight. this is what we need abortions for not other things. just don't make her feel bad

So you mean it is OK to kill all cos the child is not your husby's?
Re: Unlucky Couple by Pittbaby(f): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2009
conception should not have been allowed in the first place . there is a morning after pill that is very effective
Re: Unlucky Couple by blackspade(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2009
[size=30pt]ADOPTION NOT ABORTION.[/size]
Re: Unlucky Couple by blackspade(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2009
Re: Unlucky Couple by blackspade(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2009
Re: Unlucky Couple by Fhemmmy: 3:40am On Oct 03, 2009
Pittbaby:

conception should not have been allowed in the first place . there is a morning after pill that is very effective

Pls tell the people.
Re: Unlucky Couple by desthan(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2009
tough one, well till date day, i pray it neva comes, chei wetin i find come this kind topic, God help me lipsrsealed
Re: Unlucky Couple by Fhemmmy: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2009
desthan:

tough one, well till date day, i pray it neva comes, chei wetin i find come this kind topic, God help me lipsrsealed

Lol
Re: Unlucky Couple by saraj(f): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2009
Pittbaby:

Yes would that not be one of the very first actions to take in that situation to prevent the possibilty of a pregnancy
and an unecessary abortion.
Or is it hard to access in Nigeria? I doubt it
Re: Unlucky Couple by mamagee6(f): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2009
Yes ooooo.
Re: Unlucky Couple by WarfyBoy(m): 2:04am On Oct 08, 2009
na wa o
Re: Unlucky Couple by MCLOVIN: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2009
marriage counselling service available @
8 biaduo street SWIkoyi Lagos

Call the helpline on 07038457402

Or visit

http://corporatengdirect.com/mcc.html

(1) (Reply)

Urgent : Where Can I Buy Quality Baby Things In Lagos / In Loving Memory Of A Good Father, Broadcaster & Friend – Yinka Craig / Are African Parents Over Hyped? ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.