Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! (1119 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! by Gerrie(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2016
There are many articles out there showing ways to attract a woman and make her your girlfriend so it’s really not an issue for men anymore. However, ending a relationship is where trouble starts. Most men want to do it diplomatically and without as little drama as possible and maybe even end up being friends with the woman.

However, if you have a very understanding girlfriend, she will be willing to work through many scenarios with you but here are six things you can say that are guaranteed to have even the queen of compromise headed for the door:

1. I’m broke and do not want to work

Re: 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! by Gerrie(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2016
It’s one thing to be broke and be actively looking for a job and it’s another to say you are broke and are loving it. Women prefer men who can provide and in this day and age, they are wiling to support men financially but not all women are ready to embrace the full financial burden. Plus, imagine if you say you will stay at home and just play games all day or sleep. Please which woman will stay with that kind of man?

2. I love cheating and will never stop

Some women can accept a cheater if they are in love with him or have accepted the saying that ‘all men cheat’. However, it’s one thing for it to come up and you guys talk about it and it’s another for you to say hoo-ha that you are a cheater and you can never stop cheating. When you put it like that, you take away all the hope she may have that you can change and you are giving her an ultimatum and chances are she would rather stay with Mr. Might-cheat than Mr. Definitely-will-cheat.

Re: 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! by Gerrie(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2016
3. My wife will only cook and clean

Re: 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! by Gerrie(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2016
Even if your girlfriend was all set up to be a housewife, she did not bargain for only that. These days even housewives have made their hobbies into lucrative businesses from plaiting hair, selling hair to selling things online to cooking for others, etc. So for you to tell her all her days will be spent sweating in the kitchen and sweating as she is cleaning, how can she settle for a man with such backward mentality?

4. I will never get married

Re: 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! by Gerrie(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2016
This is the ideal deal breaker for the girlfriend who intends to get married. Some women spend months and even years with a man because he is feeding her the ‘we will get married soon’ line only to find out he never wanted to marry her and was just enjoying their time together. So, if you tell your girlfriend straight up that there is no chance in hell you two will get married, she may be in love but she is not stupid and will have no choice but to leave you.

5. When we get married, my mother live with us

Re: 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! by gsley: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2016
U never see girls wey no send all dis tin wey u write infact na u go they beg them make them leave u self.

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! by Gerrie(m): 8:23am On Aug 18, 2016
Your girlfriend can admit that she is not just marrying you but also your family, but she is not signing up to have your mother till death do them part. Especially if she and your mother do not get along, then it is like a death sentence to her because if you all live together, even with the sweetest in-laws, there is bound to be friction. For eg, during a fight, your mother will support you. Or if she refuses to cook for you to punish you small for something you did, your mother will cook for you. No, ‘ko le werk’, she will leave you.

6. I want many wives

Re: 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! by Gerrie(m): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2016
This will chase away the girlfriend who believes in monogamy. Maybe she can accept your cheating and girlfriends outside, but a wife always has more value, after all she is in your will for goodness sake. So to tell her that she will endure your cheating, endure with another wife or wives and will be on a sex roster, she will not agree.

"Sauce" cheesy : https://www.naij.com/908967-strictly-men-6-best-ways-chase-woman-away-life.html
Re: 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! by Gerrie(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2016
gsley:
U never see girls wey no send all dis tin wey u write infact na u go they beg them make them leave u self.

Different strokes for different folks, 1 gats work unless she be monitoring spirit grin
Re: 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! by supernet4(f): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2016
Gerrie:

Different strokes for different folks, 1 gats work unless she be monitoring spirit grin
hahahhahahahhaha @monitoring spirit
That got me laughing
Re: 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! by Imithea(f): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2016
Numbers 2, 3, 4 and 6 are it for me. Can't deal with any man who's gon' give any of those bullsh!t.
Infidelity, commitment ish, 'housewifery' and 'harem', no way I'm settling for any of that. undecided
Re: 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! by DjAndroid: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2016
I received Christ, told my girlfriend, and tried to convince her to embrace Christ too, she say she no want holy holy.
I tell am say i no do again, she think say na joke. Anytime she come my house, I go play worship song sing follow am.
I repeat am up to 3 times no be person tell am make she waka.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! by biznus: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2016
fpm
Re: 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! by firstking01(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2016
Any girl that will see all these signs in a man and still stick around the man must be an osu...i mean the man himself should run faster than usain bolt.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! by veekid(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2016
Lol, my babe no send you

(1) (Reply)

Whose boyfriend is this? 7 different ladie celebrate Boyfriend Day with same man / Wow! Billionaires Reveal Their Secrets To Success / How Can I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.