Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! (7275 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / Thank You Nairaland. God Bless You Seun. 3 Employment Letters / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by cheexy: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2009
@pete,
I am also curious to know the kind of organization that you want to start here in 2010. I wont mind working with you.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by mygladness: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2009
Cheering news! Congrats!
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by noelaking(f): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2009
TALENT HUNT @ZANIZBAR , COMEDIANS, UPCOMING ARTISTS, , WHATS YOUR TALENT/ BRING IT ON AT ZANZIBAR FRIDAY 30TH OCTORBER 2009
#84 YAAKUBU GOWN CRESCENT ASOKORO FCT ABUJA.
CALL IN TO BE REGISTERED 08033521668,08068029925
WIN AMAZING PRIZES AND TAKE THE CHANCE TTO BE DISCOVERED.
IT'S FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by segxy1: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2009
@pete u are talking on intergrity those one that now the negative impact of unemployment will remain faithful for live. However, u said on 27th u intend to pay salary by the time u kick off while some companies are paying salaries on 21st- 23rd of each month so what is the big deal about paying on 27th. Our problems in Nigeria centres around the so called leaders not what u think. I'am of the school of thought that the country will experience a turn around in no time. Mark my words
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by sohailsam: 1:43am On Nov 16, 2009
Hi This is sohail. And i also wana job in fm. Please give me one chance to reshape my self there. i will be very thankfull to you, In the name is jesus christ, God Bless you.

Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Phatimah(f): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2009
Congratulation buddy,
I'm really happy for you and more open ways for up coming seekers.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by DebbyBus: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2009
Congrats!!!

I appreciate God for you.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by zzzizy: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2009
ao far about d mtn test conducted in august and friesland stuff,we've not heard anytin
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Get2Mikel: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2009
God dat did yovr wil do mine.pls i would want 2 ask dat u give me n oda members inside info as 2 vacancies.my email is mikel_bakary@yahoo.com. Do ur best in your new job n god wud crown ur efforts
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by HeroKing: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2009
Hi Suala/Poster,

I congratulate you on the job you got at CoolFM through Nairalanders' assistance.

I love the phrase "success is never ending, failure is never final". In drawing from this, is it possible you do some small talkshow on nairaland; you could call the show: "Visiting the underground: the good, the bad and the ugly". You could, as part of the fun of the programme call on some good contributors on topical issue on Nairaland to feature on your programme. It helps you, it helps nairaland, it, obviously will help your radio station. Everyone wins.

This could help you make positive and challenging differences from the "established "old order" of radio broadcasting. I bet your programme will be a hit amongst youths! Hoping that the positive aspects of this suggestion would be appreciated. This is how most of the big names in the developed world got there.

I have sold you the idea, how you nurture it is up to you.

Good luck.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by insight01(m): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2009
Thank God for you.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by zorro100: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2009
congrate.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by fellabrims: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2009
@ Hero King,
Very Brilliant Idea!, I like your type, Do keep it up,
But do u know if our Nairalander is a Radio broadcaster? He may be in the Technical or Marketing Dept, But u've done well with your Brilliant idea given, Peace :-)
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by HeroKing: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2009
fellabrims,

thanks for the compliments. It is just an idea. They come in crude form, it is left for ur friend to refine it, sell it to him/herself (if she is in broadcasting) or sell it to colleagues in Broadcasting.

cheers.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by ayoduyi: 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2009
thank god 4 u.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Rantilicia(f): 1:33am On Nov 28, 2009
congrats! wink
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by bukktreal: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2009
hi nairalanders. am a new member seeking for job.i was trilled by wht i read and hope that one day n.landers wl rejoice wt me and others in my category but pls keep me updated, naija, good people, great nation
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by jave005: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2009
Hello,

Congrats!
I am interested in working for a radio station too.
Can anybody help?
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by nastiptop(f): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2009
congrats you are welcome guy
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by sazzyphy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2009
I thank God for ur life, d Joy in getting a JOB, U can't beat d feeling @ all.

Incase anyone hears of any opening, Pls dont hesitate to drop an ALERT, CHOP ALONE DIE ALONE grin cool
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by harolink(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2009
, Wow!! guyz, within A mnth i've bcm #42,000 richer n still counting, Yes, u heard me which wz paid into mA 'FIN BNK ACT' , No mch talk If IntrstD then pm me wit dix email:baronphils@yahoo.com
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Ramtzy: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
i`m so happy 4 u, may God answer us also sooner than xpected shocked
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by cfaabuja: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2009
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Ref 001-1209

INDUSTRY Fashion, Beauty and Style
COMPANY PROFILE An industry leader in fashion & style business. The firm has spread buzz among the Nigerian elite stratum
JOB TYPE Full – time
APPLICATION DEADLINE December 20th, 2009
CONTACT edennprofile@yahoo.co.uk

CAREER LEVEL Mid-level (more than 2 years working experience)
REPORTING LINE Reports to the MD/CEO
OVERALL OBJECTIVE This Manager shall function in the areas of recruitment, training and development, people and performance management, social welfare as well as update HR records. He/ She shall originate HR practices and objectives that will ensure a balanced program through out all divisions
JOB DESCRIPTION • Co-ordinates employment and prepare offer for employment for selected candidates
• Manpower planning and expansion
• Indoctrination of new employees
• Co-ordination of staff development programs
• Manage and appraise subordinates’ performance and their career development
• Ensure ethical and efficient working environment
• Attend to employee grievances and complains
• Liaise with recruitment agencies and training consultants
• Occasionally source for freelance designer within short notice
• Prepare agreement / contracts for freelance designers
• Prepare and review staff compensation and benefits
• Co-ordinates employee insurance policies
• Organize corporate events such as thanksgiving and dinners
REQUIRED SKILLS o Participative management style and advocate of team concept
o Ability to communicate with all classes of people
o Proficient in Human Resource matters
o Good writing and preparation skills
o Superior interpersonal skills
o Training skills
o Discreet
REMUNERATION • Competitive and dependent on qualification
• Official vehicle inclusive
NB – No relocation cost inclusive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLNG: Recruitment / NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 / How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.