Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) (5057 Views)

Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings / Nigerias Problem As Summarised By Lord Lugard / Whom Should Buhari's Successor Blame For Nigerias Economic Mess? (2) (3) (4)

Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by dragonking2: 12:12am On Jun 16, 2017
I was shocked after watching this video.

Everybody is getting tired of this fabricated unity.

Either they restructure this country before its too late or else, this country will divide.

Watch as yorubas declares oduduwa republic and blames North for Nigerias problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyPfAIAA1bk
Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by clems88(m): 12:13am On Jun 16, 2017
Only God knows where this nation is heading to .
I hope it doesnt lead to war someday .

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by MrOdyssey(m): 12:14am On Jun 16, 2017
shocked And the drama continues.
Fulani herdsmen go soon declare Cow Republic.

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by dragonking2: 12:14am On Jun 16, 2017
For those that say yorubas are cowards better think again. All man dey vex as it is.

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by TheHistorian(m): 12:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Igbos and their sheer mischief.

Do they think everyone is as witless as they are??

Another purported false claim to intensify the ethnic agitations.

Failed on Arrival!

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by whitebeard(m): 12:21am On Jun 16, 2017
I reject it..!! See them jobless individuals

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by alexis4real: 12:21am On Jun 16, 2017
clems88:
what has the union produced, I mean the so called Nigeria, discrimination, incessant killing,marginalization, just name it,its better we split without blood shed,if its possible that way

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by dragonking2: 12:23am On Jun 16, 2017
whitebeard:
I reject it..!! See them jobless individuals

It is inevitable. All man dey vex, from north to South to east to west. Everyone is now tired.

Special thanks to Buhari the most divisive and tribalistic bigot on earth.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by clems88(m): 12:32am On Jun 16, 2017
alexis4real:
what has the union produced, I mean the so called Nigeria, discrimination, incessant killing,marginalization, just name it,its better we split without blood shed,if its possible that way

but don't you think the north is really responsible for all the problems faced in Nigeria?

They turned the presidency sit to their birthright

They are causing nuisance in the country try book haram and herdmenism
And all others.

I'm not supporting the splitting but their should be fairness in the country.

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by SHAKABOOM: 12:37am On Jun 16, 2017
YAAK! I nearly throw off untop dat ugly flag..
Toothless bulldogs..If pikin blow knockout for dia now all of them go kawai.. cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by Ryda(m): 12:40am On Jun 16, 2017
God don punish devil

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by TheHistorian(m): 12:41am On Jun 16, 2017
clems88:
but don't you think the north is really responsible for all the problems faced in Nigeria?

They turned the presidency sit to their birthright

They are causing nuisance in the country try book haram and herdmenism
And all others.

I'm not supporting the splitting but their should be fairness in the country.
Tribal bigotry has eaten deep into your cerebral strength thus making it almost impossible for you to think logically of any sort.

GEJ,a southerner,ruled this country for an uninterrupted 6 years.

Has it improved your life in any way?

Definitely NO!

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by chuks013: 12:44am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by clems88(m): 12:45am On Jun 16, 2017
TheHistorian:

Tribal bigotry has eaten deep into your cerebral strength thus making it almost impossible for you to think logically of any sort.

Definitely NO!

Mr man don't insult me because I didn't insult you. I have the right to my opinion likewise you. Tnx

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by Igboesika: 12:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Copy copy people....Very funny people.

Who is that man who got balls between his two legs to lead these comedians ?.
Just tell me...
Ok, let's assume that Yoruba Christians have agreed to go, have afonja Muslims agreed with them?
Do you know what it would cost afonja Muslims to leave their saviours up north and form Oduduwa ?
These are questions begging for answers.
One gun shot in the air nw,all of them will start scampering for safety like rats.
COWARDS !!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Igboesika:
Very funny people. One gun shot in the air nw,all of them will start scampering for safety like rats.
COWARDS !!

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by IdeyFindWife: 1:21am On Jun 16, 2017
dragonking2:

It is inevitable. All man dey vex, from north to South to east to west. Everyone is now tired.

Special thanks to Buhari the most divisive and tribalistic bigot on earth.

Gbam!

This is the fundamental truth that his unpatriotic apologists have refused to see or mitigate since.

Now, the damage is irreparable.

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by Doublecheck: 1:27am On Jun 16, 2017
Take Afonjas seriously at your own peril, Afonja the copy and paste tribe of Nigeria

Even the guy behind was just laughing sheepishly cause him know say na mouth..grin

See them when they hear police siren, better leave Afonja and their comedy skit grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by olaniyi0(m): 2:34am On Jun 16, 2017
which kind wahala be dis? i saw many fuming flat heads above me, that's why pitch my tent here

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by fineboynl(m): 4:15am On Jun 16, 2017
look like Biafra, is that not the Gucci color?

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by Justiceleague1: 4:44am On Jun 16, 2017
TheHistorian:
Igbos and their sheer mischief.

Do they think everyone is as witless as they are??

Another purported false claim to intensify the ethnic agitations.

Failed on Arrival!

unity begger grin

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by cumbak60: 4:49am On Jun 16, 2017
olaniyi0:
which kind wahala be dis? i saw many fuming flat heads above me, that's why pitch my tent here
grin grin grin Please interpret.
Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by Justiceleague1: 4:55am On Jun 16, 2017
TheHistorian:

Definitely NO!

and gej is also responsible for ur woes,too,mr tribalism has eaten ur cereblablabla....

Op, the parasitic north remains naija's problem..sw and se rift is their lifeline.
They are gud4nothing

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by ImperialYoruba: 5:14am On Jun 16, 2017
dragonking2:
I was shocked after watching this video.

Everybody is getting tired of this fabricated unity.

Either they restructure this country before its too late or else, this country will divide.

Watch as yorubas declares oduduwa republic and blames North for Nigerias problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyPfAIAA1bk

what an ugly flag! Is that the best Yoruba can do? Aso Oke is a traditional Yoruba emblem and has the historical colors of red, blue and tan. Our Yoruba spiritual colors are blue, red and white.

red for sango and ogun
blue for oya and yemoja
white for osun and olokun

We ignored all these beautiful traditional hues and went to contract a blind person who has a warped sense of aesthetics and beauty to design a prmitive flag for a civilized race. I will never be patriotic to this yeye flag...never!

What a shame, this is not my flag.

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by ImperialYoruba: 5:20am On Jun 16, 2017
See as yanminri dey full this thread yapping shyyte. grin

if we face you now and return fire you go begin run to UN and ECOWAS crying that you want your own country. grin grin

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by Omenkata: 5:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Igboesika:

Just tell me...
Ok, let's assume that Yoruba Christians have agreed to go, have afonja Muslims agreed with them?
Do you know what it would cost afonja Muslims to leave their saviours up north and form Oduduwa ?
One gun shot in the air nw,all of them will start scampering for safety like rats.
COWARDS !!
this is savagery grin
Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by dollarcoolcat(m): 5:24am On Jun 16, 2017
Everythn bondin ths we con3 jes dey tear upandan

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by checkolatunji: 5:24am On Jun 16, 2017
Igboesika:

Just tell me...
COWARDS !!

Go and ask OJUKWU the real meaning of Cowards

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by IstandWitBuhari: 5:28am On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjas are cowardly created

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by kingzizzy: 6:04am On Jun 16, 2017
It takes having backbone to agitate for a separate country from Nigeria. Maybe in another 50 years, Yorubas will develop the required backbone, but not now

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by Justuceleague2: 6:19am On Jun 16, 2017
For any pronouncements to be valid, it'll have to come from Council of Obas' especially Ooni of Ife

Anything else is mischief we have kings for a reason

Re: Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video) by Temptee101(m): 6:27am On Jun 16, 2017
clems88:
Only God knows where this nation is heading to .
I hope it doesnt lead to war someday .
Even God himself is fed up already. He doesn't seems to care where this shithole of a country is heading to anymore

BREAKING NEWS: APC Wins Rivers State Bye- Election / Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading / Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom