Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Business Ideas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Ideas (831 Views)

Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! / 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas by justinsunboy(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2016
Good morning to you all dear nairalander. please i want to startup a business as a student, but i don't know which business that will be convenient for me as a student. I need your ideas please. I have #500k to startup the business.
Re: Business Ideas by Cinderelly(f): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sow #50k into my life, am a atudent: selling designer bags to make a living
Had been seeking for loan....i won't bore you with my story here,but this is my contact,, 08149075175,
check my profile if you need proof
Re: Business Ideas by Cinderelly(f): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
And i think you can go into guy's wares,,,shoes,sandals,wares... designer footwares will be better,depending on your location!!!
You should also have a broad marketing,,, whatsapp,bbm,facebook::people now run online and mobile store,that's the trending and easy way!!
Re: Business Ideas by TAGf(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
The InMobi report found that the average mobile app revenue is under $6000 with 55 per cent of developers making $1000 per month. The average monthly per-app revenue ranges from $5000 to $11,000 depending on the platform. Indie developers make around $1500 per month while large studio’s revenues can reach $44,000 over that same period.
Here’s the breakdown of the average monthly revenue per app for each major operating systems:
Android: $4,900
iOS: $8,100
Windows Phone: $11,400
All of this depends on the amount of users in an app predominantly an app will need about a hundred active users averagely to generate profit depending on how profit is generated. The are basically three ways revenue is made from an app. 1 by advert placements. 2 directly selling the app to users. And 3 in app purchases. A very important factor that determines the success of an app is publicity. Without that it will not reach its well deserved users. Another factor that also determine success is what the app offers in terms of function. Especially innovative apps. Will users want to keep using it and even get addicted? Or leave after the first trial. I have lots of amazing apps for investors that will keep the users coming back with a good publicity campaign plan. whatsapp me on 08162448451. so we can talk business. I have an hot application idea. loan me 450k and get 600k in 3 months
Re: Business Ideas by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
i have business idea. post ur email nd lets roll
Re: Business Ideas by justinsunboy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
If you have an idea, just send me a mail justinogugbuaja@gmail.com
Re: Business Ideas by drreal1(m): 7:17am On Aug 25, 2016
shegzyvic:
i have business idea. post ur email nd lets roll
#abiodundrreal@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

MMM Read IDEOLOGY. Before You Join. This Is Very Important! / MMM - Scam Or Real (A Report By Jimlovetm) / Why Didn't The FG Ban MMM Nigeria if it was really a scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.