Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) (2415 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. / Make Big Money From Cloth Manufacturing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by kingzleey: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
I'm an investor with a good capital looking for a product that can be imported or manufactured and sold well in Nigeria.

I'm ready to invest once the proposal looks promising.

Anyone bringing a proposal must have had experience in the business or product.

Serious people please let me know your proposal and I will send you a private message

1 Like

Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by Fxmanager(m): 5:31am On Oct 06, 2017
kingzleey:
I'm an investor with a good capital looking for a product that can be imported or manufactured and sold well in Nigeria.

Serious people please let me know your proposal and I will send you a private message
We are here for you. Your #1,000,000 can currently give you an average of #50,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #500,000 after 48 months of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 4 years of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #500,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #1,000,000 will grow to #10,401,269.7+ in 4 years time (48 months).

How is it possible to turn #1,000,000 to #10,401,269.7+ in 4 years?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #1,000,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 48months (I.e 4 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #10,401,269.7. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 48.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48)) = #10,401,269.7
So, the investment balance after 48 months (4years) is #10,401,269.7
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #10,401,269.7. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(48). This gives us...
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 48
Then:
A = #1,000,000(1.05) ^ 48
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 48.
This means we end up with:
#1,000,000× 10.401269646942109782178152880917
= #10,401,269.7
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #1,000,000 to over #10,401,269.7 in 4years (48 months) and beyond. You will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #500,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after the 48 months, helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by GREATNESS007: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
kingzleey:

Kindly drop it email for a great proposal on how we can partner together to get great profits. Thanks
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by greetings(f): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
kingzleey:

If you're serious about the good capital part.... Look into nylon manufacturing.... Know few things about it and it looks very good. Pls so your research...
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by spencerconsult(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Go into production like satchet hot drinks,juice production,engine oil production in have experience in this Field
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by timesky(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
ajiboyeoluwatobi94@yahoo.com if you can partner with me in my mega and advanced importation business .0.8.1.7.6.4.8.1.3.3.8
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by MCastle: 3:24am On Oct 11, 2017
Perhaps you have heard of LEKKI PHASE 1, LEKKI AJAH, LEKKI SANGOTEDO and now IBEJU LEKKI.

Perhaps you think its too far out and you don’t want to buy there. Let me convince you NOW!. Land acquisition is the easiest way of getting into real estate and property.

Any retirement fund isn't complete without a property portfolio included, its where you can sit back and live off your rental income!.

Seeing that land and properties appreciate on a daily basis you can never go wrong.

*14 OTHER FACTUAL REASONS TO CONSIDER ON GOING DEVELOPMENTS IN IBEJU LEKKI*

1. THE NEW multi billion Naira Lekki-Epe International Airport

2. New Sea Port

3. Dangote Refinery

4. Free Trade Zone

5. New Shoprite

6. Pan Atlantic University

7. 4th Mainland Bridge

8. Access to luxury resorts such as; La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Eleko beach and Other beautiful Beach.

9. Major Industries (Eleganza Industrial City, Coscharis HQ, New Computer Village and so much more).

10. Fastest Growing region in Nigeria.

11. Property will more than triple in appreciation within the next 2 years.

12. Free from omo onile and gov acquisition.

13. Instalment payment available.

14. Neighbours to lots of other estate

For information on all our gated, secure estate within Lekki, Ibeju Lekki & it's environs Contact: 08161333339
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by oriste(f): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2017
Tintomatos will sell it for u, nd the profit u will be shocked
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by oriste(f): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Drop ur email and let me send u proposal, and, pictures of past jobs
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by owolabi1696(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2017
�Results = Attitude + Competence + Execution
Iglobad is a network marketing in the field of advertising based in the U.K. what the opportunity offers is to
you get paid by ad click every ten days after your account is activated.
direct referral 10%, binary referral 8% REGISTER AND INVEST payment is done without delay every 5th and 20th of every month
Be a part and become champion among the affiliates across the World.
1) World’s Leading Malls publicity
2) Make Money from Clicks
4) Revenue Sharing to our members.
5) * Secure payments *
6) Direct referral reward – 10%
7) Binary – 8%
Highly secured
9)Dedicated server with DDOS security
�️Link for registration is totally for free.
https://www.iglobad.com/register.php?ref=IGA2977930
Is that not interesting?
what are you awaiting for ?If yes, please Comment or whatsapp +2348144404105 'Interested' and I'll show you how.!!! #IGLOBAD�️Link for registration is totally for free. Register on the RIGHT.
https://www.iglobad.com/register.php?ref=IGA52977930
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
kingzleey:

Plastic(PET) waste recycling
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by drackde1: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
You want to earn money online by just a post on Facebook you get #500 every 24hrs join naijataxi today join this whatsapp group to know more on Naija taxi and how it works https:///9TpnQrlbPzcLPWmw6kb8KH or whatsapp me on 08066101405

Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Scrap metal recycling
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by Futureinvestors(m): 1:18am On Dec 15, 2017
kingzleey:

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by overboard(m): 5:13am On Dec 15, 2017
Eh, eh... once bitten, twice...? Y'know.

2014/early 2015 sent in proposal to one NL 'investor'...we first chatted by email on which industry he'd prefer because I'm versed in 2 major industries, media and FMCGs...

To cut long story short, nigga got my proposal and locked up immediately. I'm 1000% sure the product is what was and still is in the market from about a year later... 95% of the differenciating factors that set it apart was/is there.

If you're here and you're the one (not OP), I admit I was dumb! No face-to-face meet, no phone contact... just email with a generic name sef... fake. Chai, there is God o.

I'm over it though. I took one precaution and didn't reveal all that would help propel the idea especially from the positioning angle.

Never again.
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by kingzleey: 6:00pm On May 09, 2018
oriste:
Drop ur email and let me send u proposal, and, pictures of past jobs

send me a direct message and i will get back to you
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by kingzleey: 6:05pm On May 09, 2018
Hahha i just sent you a direct message, get back to me.

overboard:
Eh, eh... once bitten, twice...? Y'know.

2014/early 2015 sent in proposal to one NL 'investor'...we first chatted by email on which industry he'd prefer because I'm versed in 2 major industries, media and FMCGs...

To cut long story short, nigga got my proposal and locked up immediately. I'm 1000% sure the product is what was and still is in the market from about a year later... 95% of the differenciating factors that set it apart was/is there.

If you're here and you're the one (not OP), I admit I was dumb! No face-to-face meet, no phone contact... just email with a generic name sef... fake. Chai, there is God o.

I'm over it though. I took one precaution and didn't reveal all that would help propel the idea especially from the positioning angle.

Never again.
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by kingzleey: 6:12pm On May 09, 2018
what area of business?
GREATNESS007:

Kindly drop it email for a great proposal on how we can partner together to get great profits. Thanks
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by kingzleey: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
Still open for ideas.

No Forex trading please!
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by Fxmanager(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
kingzleey:
Still open for ideas.

No Forex trading please!
Why, we are still available, as the best experience currency portfolio management team to handle your currency trading portfolio. Follow our real/live account currency portfolio/management and trading journal through the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4565912/real-account-currency-trading-journal

Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by kingzleey: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2018
Still open to ideas
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by kingzleey: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2018
No Forex Please!
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by kingzleey: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Kingsleycndukwe (at) gmail (dot) com please contact me.

oriste:
Tintomatos will sell it for u, nd the profit u will be shocked
Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by Laserman: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
I just sent you a mail
kingzleey:
Kingsleycndukwe (at) gmail (dot) com please contact me.

Re: Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) by NairalandAngel(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2019
Spygadgets19:
Scrap metal recycling

What type of metal do you deal in? Old factories or junk cars?

Are you well experienced in this?

Please send me a mail - nairalandangel@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Investment (Supplier Partnership) Opportunity With Topfoods / . / Free Give Away 2018 Financial Blue Print Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.