Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness (6746 Views)

Fan Called Seyi Shay "Confirm Village Girl" For Wearing This Dress (photo) / #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by olaboo123: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2016
We already know!!!

Fashion Or Madness? See What A Lady Was Spotted Wearing At The Airport

MORE PHOTOS : http://spicyblogz..com/2016/08/a-lady-was-spotted-wearing-this-at.html

Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by Ajanacool(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2016
This one needs to be tied down and flogged

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2016
diz one na evil spirit ooo.. she dey find who to fall into her trap
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by Justnice11: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2016
Bad
Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by Nbote(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
See her legs like concrete reinforced mini pillars

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by Abso1uteZero(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
'Thois' Is Madness?...Who Da Fvck Is Thois And Why Is He Madness?
Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by ninovandross(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nbote:
bros wetin happen na, she offend u

1 Like

Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by wilsonbright: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nbote:

ninovandross:
bros wetin happen na, she offend u

Funny guys
Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by falcon01: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
maybe she was told to come with clothes on and also come naked
Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by henritinecy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nice

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by Lordseyad(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Shit'''

I too like yansh. But if I see someone like this -- naw naw naw.. Irritating..
Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by jsunex(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nbote:

Dats too much nah at least she came to the world naked, she can live all her life naked... It's non of ur bizz
Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by milky3(f): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
you need not to ask, fashion or madness We all know what it is
Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by Nbote(m): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2016
jsunex:

Dats too much nah at least she came to the world naked, she can live all her life naked... It's non of ur bizz

I have no business with her exposing d half done fufu muscles she gat in d name of butts. My problem is being exposed to those misplaced pillars she calls legs.
Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by adedayo3193(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2016
Nbote:

I have no business with her exposing d half done fufu muscles she gat in d name of butts. My problem is being exposed to those misplaced pillars she calls legs.

Lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by westlius(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
haha i believe she is a marketer
Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by SolexxBarry(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
See her yam leg
Re: A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness by jsunex(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nbote:

Lol

(1) (Reply)

"Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars / Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics / Fergie From The Black Eyed Peas Hot Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.