Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics (6745 Views)

Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / Beautiful Moment When Actress, Anie Idibia Gushes Over Husband, 2face Idibia / Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by AfricaCelebs: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
With less than 24 hours to her birthday, we have decided to treat fans of Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko to some throwback photos.

Destiny Etiko was born August 12 1989 in Enugu State Nigeria and will turn 31 wednesday August 12. She studied Theater Arts and obtained Degree in Nnamdi Azikiwe University.

The curvy actress had her debut on the Nollywood movie scene in 2011 and has caught the eye of viewers garnering massive fans for herself.

Check below to see some photos of the curvy actress looking straight. She sure has some plastic surgeon to thank.
https://africacelebrities.com/2020/08/11/lets-throwback-to-when-actress-destiny-etiko-didnt-have-her-curvy-shape-photos/

1 Share

Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by DICKstractor: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wow

Educative

6 Likes

Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Majikman(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wow

Informative!

5 Likes

Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Badbunny: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wow

Inspiring!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Maxmilliano111: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wow

Ballistic!!

4 Likes

Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by chiemmanuel(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
WoW
Very formative

3 Likes

Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Alkheira(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wow

It gave me orgasm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Theboy21: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Crazy peeps above me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by SAMBARRY: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
When she was still a village virgin before she joined Nollywood grin
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by offset67(m): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
How is this gonna help solve my problem
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Nbotee(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wow

It reduced d price of garri
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wetin concern me,abeg contact us, we are the best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Margy: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
wow!!

after reading this, my landlord gave me back my rent and even told me to take the house!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wow
Iconic
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Vyzz: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wow

Wonderfulic
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by meobizy(f): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Gone are the days when talent was needed to become a performer.
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by fayluv1(f): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wow crazy nairalanders
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Martdc(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wow

My bank account balance just changed from N500 to N1m
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ballon d'or loading...
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by marshalcarter: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
wow

who cares

1 Like

Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by yuswrld20(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
wow opportunistic
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Missyajoke(f): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
I need money not all these nonsense.
Account number: 311524****
Thanks to a cheerful giver
grin grin Goodnight thank you.
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Vulcanheph(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wow

i don't care

Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by sammysneh(m): 12:28am On Aug 12, 2020
wow

Exciting
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by SavageResponse(m): 12:32am On Aug 12, 2020
Wow!

For once Buhari is not shocked!
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by happybee: 1:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Wow!

Rubbishlistic!
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by ikorodureporta: 6:38am On Aug 12, 2020
cheesy cheesy wow.... so lalastic
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by ikorodureporta: 6:38am On Aug 12, 2020
cheesy
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by femi4: 6:41am On Aug 12, 2020
Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Newbreed2018: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wow!
So exhilarating.
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Rahkman: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wow!

bura ubanku
Re: Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics by Astonmartin(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
wow

interesting and educative

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Gets A Rooftop Suprise Birthday Party. Daul Celebration. / A Lady Was Spotted Wearing This At The Airport, Now We Agree Thois Is Madness / Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.