Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Babe Ain't Picking My Call Because I Didn't Send Her The 2k She Asked For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Ain't Picking My Call Because I Didn't Send Her The 2k She Asked For (846 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Ain't Picking My Call Because I Didn't Send Her The 2k She Asked For by meekyrozzay: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2016
We've been dating for 9 months and it's been pretty cool and great, i like her for her endurance and hospitality. When i get broke sometimes she helps me out with the little she can and when i have too i send some money to her in school. She feels i deliberately don't come to her aid when she needs me the most, she believes because i work and she is schooling i should be better off, and this happened on Monday as she asked me to send her two thousand Naira to buy drugs but sincerely i don't have it now, this i explained to her but after the text i have been trying to call her mobile since Monday till now, Oluchi has refused to pick up my call, i can't say if she's doing this deliberately or something is wrong somewhere. Should i excuse myself from work so i go to her school to know if she's fine? Am kind of confused. We regularly chat on whatsapp, IMO, PALMCHAT. I have said hi to her on all this platform to no avail, no response at all, i know girls could be funny but right now i don't know what to do. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT I CAN DO PLEASE DROP A MESSAGE. THANK YOU
Re: My Babe Ain't Picking My Call Because I Didn't Send Her The 2k She Asked For by Ay04z(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2016
take a day off calling her or sending message to her...den call with another strange number...if she pick den in her response u will know what to do....don't forget to tank me later....

1 Like

Re: My Babe Ain't Picking My Call Because I Didn't Send Her The 2k She Asked For by Sexytemi(f): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2016
Maybe she's really sick and her ain't with herundecidedundecided
Re: My Babe Ain't Picking My Call Because I Didn't Send Her The 2k She Asked For by Abso1uteZero(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2016
She Could Be Dead Or Seriously Ill..Keep Calling Until You Find Out She's Allright Then Tell Her How Sh1t Is For You Right Now(u No Fit Thief For Girl)...If She Still Dey Form After That Then FVCK THAT B1TCH
Re: My Babe Ain't Picking My Call Because I Didn't Send Her The 2k She Asked For by tolugar: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2016
You are still lucky she has nt answered. Guy relax. save your money
Economy it bad.

You don't have means you don't have.

She shld call her parents.
Re: My Babe Ain't Picking My Call Because I Didn't Send Her The 2k She Asked For by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2016
MAYBE

She maybe getting tired of the whole relationship and it's direction.

Now she is looking for loopholes to justify her actions and it's impeding consequence.

There may be some other guy pestering her and she is trying to measure your level of concern to the guy's.

Maybe she is really sick and you failed her or she is hospitalized now.

Call her friends or go see her!

my advice, never date girls in school especially when you are afar off and if you don't have enough money for yourself alone, stay away from relationship.

Make money and love may find you!
Re: My Babe Ain't Picking My Call Because I Didn't Send Her The 2k She Asked For by aghadiaye(f): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2016
Ay04z:
take a day off calling her or sending message to her...den call with another strange number...if she pick den in her response u will know what to do....don't forget to tank me later....
u are sensed bro
Re: My Babe Ain't Picking My Call Because I Didn't Send Her The 2k She Asked For by firstking01(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2016
meekyrozzay:
We've been dating for 9 months and it's been pretty cool and great, i like her for her endurance and hospitality. When i get broke sometimes she helps me out with the little she can and when i have too i send some money to her in school. She feels i deliberately don't come to her aid when she needs me the most, she believes because i work and she is schooling i should be better off, and this happened on Monday as she asked me to send her two thousand Naira to buy drugs but sincerely i don't have it now, this i explained to her but after the text i have been trying to call her mobile since Monday till now, Oluchi has refused to pick up my call, i can't say if she's doing this deliberately or something is wrong somewhere. Should i excuse myself from work so i go to her school to know if she's fine? Am kind of confused. We regularly chat on whatsapp, IMO, PALMCHAT. I have said hi to her on all this platform to no avail, no response at all, i know girls could be funny but right now i don't know what to do. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT I CAN DO PLEASE DROP A MESSAGE. THANK YOU
Nawa o, this thing is simple na, use a strange no and call her...me personally i hate it when my bae act this way...ok, you 've been meeting her demands before nw, just because at the moment you dnt have 2k to give she's avoiding you like an ebola patientundecided…e no dey hard me i don break up with them.
Re: My Babe Ain't Picking My Call Because I Didn't Send Her The 2k She Asked For by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
firstking01:
Nawa o, this thing is simple na, use a strange no and call her...me personally i hate it when my bae act this way...ok, you 've been meeting her demands before nw, just because at the moment you dnt have 2k to give she's avoiding you like an ebola patientundecided…e no dey hard me i don break up with them.

Breaking up with a woman so easily is bad. What happens to love? The guy might have said something nasty to her that got her angry, then came here to open a pity thread.

(1) (Reply)

For Women 5 Things He Expects From You In Bed / How To Spot A Desperate Chick. / What Is He Up To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.