Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter (571 Views)

Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by Vee1Vee1: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2016
Cecil Chao, billionaire and owner of Cheuk Nang Holdings Ltd., is trying to change his already grown daughter. She has been in a lesbian civil partnership for a decade with her partner Sean Eav. Her father made headlines when he offered $60 million HKD for a man to convince his daughter to marry them.

http://www.providr.com/hong-kong-billionaire-offers-huge-dowry?utm_source=JesusDaily&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=providr
Re: Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by herzern(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2016
Most parents dream of what they want their child to be like and the kind of adult they want them to grow into. They try and mould you into the person they want you to become by teaching you and guiding you as you grow, giving you the proper foundations.

Cecil Chao, billionaire and owner of Cheuk Nang Holdings Ltd., is trying to change his already grown daughter. She has been in a lesbian civil partnership for a decade with her partner Sean Eav. Her father made headlines when he offered $60 million HKD for a man to convince his daughter to marry them.

His first offer received over 20,000 responses. None of them were successful. He has since doubled the ‘dowry’ and is offering it to anyone that can convince his daughter Gigi to leave the woman she loves for a man.

He said in an interview ‘I don’t want to interfere with my daughter’s private life. I only hope for her to have a good marriage and children as well as inherit my business’. He also said he believes that it is not too late to change to her sexuality.
Re: Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by xcommando(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2016
Owode

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Date Beautiful Women But Never Marry Them / Exposed: Secrets To Attract & Marry Wealthy Men / Guyz,why Do We Have This Mindsets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.