Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real (2585 Views)

Has There Been Anyone Who Became An Atheist By Reading Arguments On NL? / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by Weah96: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
tempem:

Lol.. You should be gentle and calm when doing things..
Especially when bringing out your opinion.
Detest from using foul languages.

Am not going further though, I wanted to prove something wrong in your earlier post, and I did.

You said this:
You just mentioned the *stars*
FYI the *moon* is also included.

Next time, don't say the bible never said anything about the universe!!
Just be humble.

Thanks.

The moon would fall under star systems. Like I said, if a non human intelligence spoke to the writer, it would be apparent in the writing. I'm supposed to read it and think "how the hell could he know that?" The bible contains no such information.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by tempem: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
Weah96:

The moon would fall under star systems. Like I said, if a non human intelligence spoke to the writer, it would be apparent in the writing. I'm supposed to read it and think "how the hell could he know that?" The bible contains no such information.

Thanks for your time.
You too, bro.
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by Richirich713: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
andyboi4real:

Does A Self-Existent Being Need A Creator?

No, atheists just lack the logic to understand that.
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by Richirich713: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
tempem:

Be honest, please,
Can the "designed" know everything about the "designer"?

Lol No
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Does rational thinking hurt you? Or are you just ingenious by default?

Please you have never made any rational comment since you opened this account . Always quick to resort to insults when you are being brutally pummeled in an argument
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Please you have never made any rational comment since you opened this account . Always quick to resort to insults when you are being brutally pummeled in an argument
Where's the insult? Where's the pummelling? Are you okay? I'm sincerely concerned.
You should focus on Jesus and stop bothering about heathens such as myself. Your Holy Bible predicts that the rise of knowledge indicates the coming of your Lord.

If I were you, I'd be happy and preparing for the Lord's coming. But it seems even those who've built treasures in heaven aren't so eager to leave earth.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
tempem:

Be honest, please,
Can the "designed" know everything about the "designer"?
Our ignorance is proof of a designer?

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Where's the insult? Where's the pummelling? Are you okay? I'm sincerely concerned.

I'm concerned about your well being . In fact , i'm preparing a thread that exposes the atheist delusion .It perfectly explains why atheists spend so much time here and why there are grossly obsessed with a so-called non existent creator . You'll like it smiley .

1 Like

Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Your Holy Bible predicts that the rise of knowledge indicates the coming of your Lord.

Prove it
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by andyboi4real(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
The Idea That God Can Be Eternal Leads Us To The Idea That Maybe The Universe Is Eternal,And,Therefore God Doesn't Need To Exist At All.
Actually,this Was The Prevalent Belief Of Most Atheist Before The Observation Data Of The 20th Century Strongly Refuted The Idea That The Universe Was Eternal.This Fact Presented A Big Dilemma For Atheists,Since A Non-eternal Universe Implied That It Must Have Been Caused.MAYBE GENESIS 1:1 WAS CORRECT!!! Not To Be Dismayed By The Fact Atheist Have Invented Some Metaphysical "science" That Attempts To Explain Away The Existence Of God.Hence,most Atheistic Cosmologists Believe That We See Only The Visible Part Of A Much Larger "multiverse" That Randomly Spews Out Universes With Different Physical Parameters.
Since Their Is No Evidence Supporting This Idea(nor Can There Be,according To The Laws Of Universe),it Is Really Just A Substitute "god" For Atheists.And Since This "god" Is Non-intelligent By Definition,it Requires A Complex Hypothesis Which Can Not Be Explained.[b]The Idea That God Can Be Eternal Leads Us To The Idea That Maybe The Universe Is Eternal,And,Therefore God Doesn't Need To Exist At All.
Actually,this Was The Prevalent Belief Of Most Atheist Before The Observation Data Of The 20th Century Strongly Refuted The Idea That The Universe Was Eternal.This Fact Presented A Big Dilemma For Atheists,Since A Non-eternal Universe Implied That It Must Have Been Caused.MAYBE GENESIS 1:1 WAS CORRECT!!! Not To Be Dismayed By The Fact Atheist Have Invented Some Metaphysical "science" That Attempts To Explain Away The Existence Of God.Hence,most Atheistic Cosmologists Believe That We See Only The Visible Part Of A Much Larger "multiverse" That Randomly Spews Out Universes With Different Physical Parameters.
Since Their Is No Evidence Supporting This Idea(nor Can There Be,according To The Laws Of Universe),it Is Really Just A Substitute "god" For Atheists.And Since This "god" Is Non-intelligent By Definition,it Requires A Complex Hypothesis Which Can Not Be Explained.[/b]The Idea That God Can Be Eternal Leads Us To The Idea That Maybe The Universe Is Eternal,And,Therefore God Doesn't Need To Exist At All.
Since Their Is No Evidence Supporting This Idea(nor Can There Be,according To The Laws Of Universe),it Is Really Just A Substitute "god" For Atheists.And Since This "god" Is Non-intelligent By Definition,it Requires A Complex Hypothesis Which Can Not Be Explained.The Idea That God Can Be Eternal Leads Us To The Idea That Maybe The Universe Is Eternal,And,Therefore God Doesn't Need To Exist At All.
Since Their Is No Evidence Supporting This Idea(nor Can There Be,according To The Laws Of Universe),it Is Really Just A Substitute "god" For Atheists.And Since This "god" Is Non-intelligent By Definition,it Requires A Complex Hypothesis Which Can Not Be Explained.[b]The Idea That God Can Be Eternal Leads Us To The Idea That Maybe The Universe Is Eternal,And,Therefore God Doesn't Need To Exist At All.
Since Their Is No Evidence Supporting This Idea(nor Can There Be,according To The Laws Of Universe),it Is Really Just A Substitute "god" For Atheists.And Since This "god" Is Non-intelligent By Definition,it Requires A Complex Hypothesis Which Can Not Be Explained.[/b]The Idea That God Can Be Eternal Leads Us To The Idea That Maybe The Universe Is Eternal,And,Therefore God Doesn't Need To Exist At All.
Since Their Is No Evidence Supporting This Idea(nor Can There Be,according To The Laws Of Universe),it Is Really Just A Substitute "god" For Atheists.And Since This "god" Is Non-intelligent By Definition,it Requires A Complex Hypothesis Which Can Not Be Explained.
The Idea That God Can Be Eternal Leads Us To The Idea That Maybe The Universe Is Eternal,And,Therefore God Doesn't Need To Exist At All.
Since Their Is No Evidence Supporting This Idea(nor Can There Be,according To The Laws Of Universe),it Is Really Just A Substitute "god" For Atheists.And Since This "god" Is Non-intelligent By Definition,it Requires A Complex Hypothesis Which Can Not Be Explained.
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Our ignorance is proof of a designer?

Who still makes this insensate comment ? The atheists say the universe and life on earth came by chance . Prove it

1 Like

Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by andyboi4real(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
SCIENCE ANSWER WHEN STEPHEN
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm concerned about your well being . In fact , i'm preparing a thread that exposes the atheist delusion .It perfectly explains why atheists spend so much time here and why there are grossly obsessed with a so-called non existent creator . You'll like it smiley .
Oh nice, a rehash of your ignorant threads. Just in time for the weekend. You should spend your time on more fruitful hobbies, like winning souls for Christ. Jesus didn't die so that you will create threads for atheist. Or maybe he did?
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Who still makes this insensate comment ? The atheists say the universe and life on earth came by chance . Prove it
Ah, willfully ignorant one, when will thy folly reach its peak? Quote me when you have something new to say.
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Prove it
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." Daniel 12:4

It seems knowledge is a threat to God. He abounds in ignorance. He is our ignorance.
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Oh nice, a rehash of your ignorant threads. Just in time for the weekend. You should spend your time on more fruitful hobbies, like winning souls for Christ. Jesus didn't die so that you will create threads for atheist. Or maybe he did?

You see bro . I have a book where I list lots of topics that I research on right after I learn and master close to 500 new words and latin phrases for the month . Then when I'm overcome by lassitude -mental weariness - I mock the atheists on Twitter or Nairaland or play games on my iPad .

As for winning souls for Christ ,

Check out my thread : https://www.nairaland.com/3220590/questions-god-bible-christianity-bring

We can disabuse you of your misconceptions on any Christian topics
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You see bro . I have a book where I list lots of topics that I research on right after I learn and master close to 500 new words and latin phrases for the month .
You don't learn English by memorizing a dictionary. Little wonder, your post have words that pull more weight than sense. It's like having a large bowl of eba with two tablespoons of soup.

Discussions aren't about showing off your vocabulary, except you intend to use that as a distraction, something I'm sure you'd never do.

Have fun and run along. I have little interest in the dead Jew you hawk.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Please where did it say in the Bible that God created the Universe let's start from here
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." Daniel 12:4

It seems knowledge is a threat to God. He abounds in ignorance. He is our ignorance.

So according to your understanding of this verse , knowledge is a threat to God ? Wawu . I cachinnated at the foolishness of this thought

Anyway , God is telling Daniel that the end is not at his time or anywhere near that period but far far into future when modernization and inventions have been made . That's God's prescience at work right there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Anyway , God is telling Daniel that the end is not at his time or anywhere near that period but far far into future when modernization and inventions have been made . That's God's prescience at work right there
Modernization and invention are indicators of 'reduced knowledge? Mail me your brain ASAP. I need manure for my garden.
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by andyboi4real(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
Is God A Male Or A Female?
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

You don't learn English by memorizing a dictionary. Little wonder, your post have words that pull more weight than sense. It's like having a large bowl of eba with two tablespoons of soup.

Having an opinion about someone is your prerogative as a human being , how can I deny you that smiley

Discussions aren't about showing off your vocabulary, except you intend to use that as a distraction, something I'm sure you'd never do.

Without these discussions with the atheists , how will I master these words I need you guys to reason foolishly so I'd counter with those words

You have little interest in Christianity but your sobriquet is "FearGodandLive" grin . yeah right undecided
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Modernization and invention are indicators of 'reduced knowledge? Mail me your brain ASAP. I need manure for my garden.

Strawman wink
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You have little interest in Christianity but your sobriquet is "FearGodandLive" grin . yeah right undecided
Your colonial masters dealt with you pretty bad.. You have no other conception of God, apart from the Jewish one. Sad. Really sad.
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by Ranchhoddas: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

BUSTED!!! I knew there was a familiar method to this 'madness'. You are sonoflucifer!
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
BUSTED!!! I knew there was a familiar method to this 'madness'. You are sonoflucifer!
It's on my profile. If only you had gone through it. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2432500/what-learned-religion-section/1#35601743
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Your colonial masters dealt with you pretty bad.. You have no other conception of God, apart from the Jewish one. Sad. Really sad.

I have knowledge of God , the creator of the universe not the "Jewish one"
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

He has told me that before grin grin grin
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I have knowledge of God , the creator of the universe not the "Jewish one"
Yeah, the Old Testament isn't Jewish. The Nigga nailed on the cross wasn't of Jewish heritage. David, Abraham and Isaac were Africans.
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by Ranchhoddas: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Yeah, the Old Testament isn't Jewish. The Nigga nailed on the cross wasn't of Jewish heritage. David, Abraham and Isaac were Africans.

So wait ... you mean you would prefer worshiping gods who ordered the killing of twins and held Africa in bondage for years ? The same gods that saw knowledge and progress as evil
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So wait ... you mean you would prefer worshiping gods who ordered the killing of twins and held Africa in bondage for years ? The same gods that saw knowledge and progress as evil
Which African God ordered the killing of twins? Or are you simply spouting what your colonial masters taught you about yourself?

The Old Testament has enough blood to raise up Dracula. Your adopted God supervised the killing of children for daring to mock a Prophet.

You know so little about your history. I'm sure you have little recollection of your family history beyond your grandfather.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Peter,the Foundation Of The Church? / Christianity Vs. Islam And The Problem Of Evil by Arnie Gentile Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.