Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real (2590 Views)

Has There Been Anyone Who Became An Atheist By Reading Arguments On NL? / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / In Response To The Thread- From Pastor To Atheist By Hardmirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Which African God ordered the killing of twins? Or are you simply spouting what your colonial masters taught you about yourself?

Jeez man . You don't even know sheet about African religion . I wonder why you enjoy bloviating in ignorance undecided

1 Like

Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Jeez man . You don't even know sheet about African religion . I wonder why you enjoy bloviating in ignorance undecided
Igbo Society is one tribe out of a million in Africa. So why make the generalisation?

Ifa has twin deities. It's African too. Have you explored any African philosophy, ideology? Can you name any?

You are no orphan..you don't need David's God to go to heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by andyboi4real(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Question For All Atheists.
Do U Blive That Their Is An Unseen Power(or Force) That Dictates(or Controls) The Earth? If Yes, Where Does That Power Emananate From? Was The Power Created?If Yes,who Created It?
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by andyboi4real(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:
So U Belive That Heaven Does Exist?
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by andyboi4real(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
andyboi4real:

Heaven and Hell is what you make of Earth.
As long as ideas about who we are come from Mecca and Jerusalem, Owerri and Ogbomosho will continue to be a haven of darkness.
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by andyboi4real(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

As long as ideas about who we are come from Mecca and Jerusalem, Owerri and Ogbomosho will continue to be a haven of darkness.
So I Won't Be Wrong To Say We Have That America Is 1 Of The Many "heavens" We Have?
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by andyboi4real(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

So I Won't Be Wrong To Say That America Is 1 Of The Many "heavens" We Have?
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
andyboi4real:

So I Won't Be Wrong To Say That America Is 1 Of The Many "heavens" We Have?
Yeah. Nigeria is a scam.
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by andyboi4real(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Yeah. Nigeria is a scam.
So I Won't Also B Wrong If I Say That Does Prostitutes,terorist,cheats Etc. Living There Are Already In "heaven".
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

It's on my profile. If only you had gone through it. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2432500/what-learned-religion-section/1#35601743
And U cun allow them day dusturbe me angry well I suspected when U laugh at my thread when lepasharon asked a question
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by Strawman: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Strawman wink
How far? tongue
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by tempem: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Our ignorance is proof of a designer?
Why not answer my question...
Simple..
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Strawman:

How far? tongue

Damn it ... grin grin grin grin grin

lmaoo ... lwtmb

I don forget sef ...
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by tempem: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Richirich713:

Lol No
Thanks for being honest.

A house could be built with no builder..

Can you argue that out?
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Igbo Society is one tribe out of a million in Africa. So why make the generalisation?

Ifa has twin deities. It's African too. Have you explored any African philosophy, ideology? Can you name any?

Just negodu undecided

See how you obviated defeat by quickly asking irrelevant questions . For the fact you asked that question , it proves that you don't know sheet about some African gods .
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by andyboi4real(m): 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
I Have Learnt Never To Argue With Atheists Who Are Not Ready To Hear,understand And Accept The Truth.because No Matter What U Say They Will Never Belive because They Have Made Up Their Mind Not To Belive The The Truth(that Is Why They Readily Accept Scientifical Assumptions,and Often Ask Foolish Questions Or Abuse U),Although They Know Its The Truth.
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 4:52am On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Just negodu undecided

See how you obviated defeat by quickly asking irrelevant questions . For the fact you asked that question , it proves that you don't know sheet about some African gods .
You're empty. You know nothing. You have no knowledge of any African philosophy. There's nothing wrong with admitting ignorance. Unfortunately, you'd rather win arguments and lose yourself than learn something new and informative that might improve your life.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 6:16am On Aug 19, 2016
andyboi4real:

So I Won't Also B Wrong If I Say That Does Prostitutes,terorist,cheats Etc. Living There Are Already In "heaven".
Like I said, heaven or hell is what you make of Earth.
Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by FearGodAndLive: 6:17am On Aug 19, 2016
andyboi4real:
I Have Learnt Never To Argue With Atheists Who Are Not Ready To Hear,understand And Accept The Truth.
smiley The irony.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real by andyboi4real(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2016
An Atheist Once Asked Me Since God Created Both Male And Female In His Image.Will He Be Wrong To Call God A "transgendered"?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Freemasonry Is Better Than Any Religion / Shiite Muslims Across The Globe Marks The Death Of Muhammad's Grandson(Graphics) / Police Surrounds T.B Joshua's House In Lagos Over Death Claim

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.