Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) (64978 Views)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex / Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by iamord(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... young strong body weak minded guy....how can he just sit there and watch a man publicly flog his gf.... then publicly flog him.... and do nothing? He should've stood up like a man.... one solid punch and broke the pastor jaw.
Why will a big elephant bow to a small man..... It's because the small man has his brain

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by michaelwilli(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
manuelrukky:

You forget all sins are equal. That you dnt fornicate dont mean you are 100% pure, the bible says for we all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, you to at some point in life. Were you given his sort of purnishment. Did Jesus subscribe to such, no remember the woman that was accused of adultery by the pharises
very tru. all deserve cane i swear.
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
RobinRay:
just like Ghanaian jollof

this man is useless
lol. I just knew someone would mention Ghanian jollof
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Louiscutedude(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
Let me reserve my comment
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by iamord(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
MadCow1:
Ghana and Fhuck up be Like Ivory Coast and Cote D'voire.... angry
and the sense in this.....

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by engrjacuzzi: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
what right does a pastor have over beating of a congregation member? end time preachers everywhere
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by MadCow1: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
iamord:
and the sense in this.....

Above your pay grade..
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Buhahahahahahahaha cant stop laughing i swear,the video really got my ribs cracked up for real.What da fuvk!ha!useless pastors everywhere > angrysad
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Organs(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
[s]
cliquevibes:
I comment my reserve......Wetin kuku concerns me Edakun, when she was saying Harder, Harder, Was I there..Was I d one pushing it in harder, Come Nobody shuld blame d pastor ooo.....Smh
[/s]

If it were your daughter or sister, will you say what you just said?? Hypocrite.....
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Azwealth(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
See people choosing their words carefully because it's a 'pastor'. Assuming this happened in a mosque, u would have seen heavy words flying around here.

Rubbish. Gullible set of people.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by IceDude(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
I was once flogged by my pastor for fighting in church....I shame dat day ehn!
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by hariorh: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Too bad they got caught... I'm sure there are scandals which are more than this still happening inside that church. cry
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by hariorh: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
IceDude:
I was once flogged by my pastor for fighting in church....I shame dat day ehn!

You still attend the same church where u were flogged? undecided
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Proffdada: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
What are they doing in that church in the 1st place?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by 4nobody4every1: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
cliquevibes:
I comment my reserve......Wetin kuku concerns me Edakun, when she was saying Harder, Harder, Was I there..Was I d one pushing it in harder, Come Nobody shuld blame d pastor ooo.....Smh
Nairaland Una go kill person with laugh, chai grin grin grin grin

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by InHim4Him(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Vengeful anger at work! The boy entered the pastor's "territory " and the girl exposed the pastor's "property".
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by cliquevibes(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Organs:
[s][/s]

If it were your daughter or sister, will you say what you just said?? Hypocrite.....
.I knw my sister wuld nt engage in such, morover wetin carry deir leg go dat church?Abegi Leave trash 4 whoever u wan leave am 4
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by IceDude(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
hariorh:

You still attend the same church where u were flogged? undecided
No, mine was about 10yrs ago. I was still young then sha, no fvcking pastor can try that sh!t with me again
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
allanphash7:
The pastor need to be stoned
oga shut up joor...why should he be stoned?
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by hariorh: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
IceDude:
No, mine was about 10yrs ago. I was still young then sha, no fvcking pastor can try that sh!t with me again

Thought as much grin
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by wisemekus: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Very funny, I guest d parents gave DAT go ahead. If nt I don't se dis hapining.

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by richard1994(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
cho!!! cry the pastor nu they sleep with him wife......why him go disturb new couple for the church.....pinkin way dey belle nu go happy for him o grin for beating papa inside church[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by cardoctor(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
HE WHO HAS NO SIN, LET HIM BE THE FIRST TO CAST HIS STONE.

All these end time pastors that Jesus warned us of.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by ifenes(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Now that is a true Christian! He can become a better Christian by stoning wayward kids to death.
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
My people are slaves to white man's religion angry

1 Like

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Aaronsrod: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
ifenes:
Now that is a true Christian! He can become a better Christian by stoning wayward kids to death.
Stoning is within our teaching and permissible under Gods law. However I would caution against it. I commend the pastor for administering a light beating and public shame. They will now live as man and wife. This ministry is needed in many parts of Nigeria today.

It is well with the Lord. Read Colossians 3:18-19 and get understanding.
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by neocortex: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
ogagam:
Hmmm. I stand to be corrected. Jesus Christ will not do this. The whip will not drive away the spirit of lust and fornication.

Don't be naive, Jesus reportedly flogged people
who were trading in the synagogue.
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Azwealth:
See people choosing their words carefully because it's a 'pastor'. Assuming this happened in a mosque, u would have seen heavy words flying around here.

Rubbish. Gullible set of people.
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Kaycee625(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hian! I thought they even had the sex in the church while the service was going on.
The pastor has no right to do such nonsense was d act wasn't commited in his church.
As for the guy he is a fool to sit there and be flogged by a fellow man.
This is the highest disgrace ever
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by ezychris(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
I bet my life Jesus Christ wouldn't have done same.

Blockos is the guy own, condom (if he used) na hin money hin use buy, strength to straff na hin own..... Punna na the babe own, her spreading her choice.... What cornsign this pastor now? angry

But my guy you bleeped up, sitting down like that in front of that huge congregation and receive beating. I die if i try am angry

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by moskobaba(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
RobinRay:
just like Ghanaian jollof

this man is useless

Lol u funny
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Hillarie(m): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
1st degree Child abuse..
Someone should sue this maniac for Christianity's sake!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.