Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) (64977 Views)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex / Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by nkechiben(f): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lols

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by fuckpoverty(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
what the F-U-C-K what wright does he have
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by DedeNkem: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
How could this happen? What right does he have to assault anyone?

The church supposed to be burnt down. And the pastor and his fellow thieves flogged publicly and thrown in prison!

The victims are id*iots for allowing this assault on themselves!
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Aspiregreat: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Azwealth:
See people choosing their words carefully because it's a 'pastor'. Assuming this happened in a mosque, u would have seen heavy words flying around here.

Rubbish. Gullible set of people.

You're right about that from my view point I knew it ll definitely take place in an african country I just dont how people could be this bias about the matter. How could a so called man of God subject two full fledged adult to such despicable, dejecting and humiliating act even in this century. That's terrible. itll be a great blow to the face of humanity if that motherf*cker goes Scot free.
#pissed.
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 19, 2016
soilsista:
embarassed embarassed
u are guilty too!?
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Orikinla(m): 1:03am On Aug 19, 2016
[size=18pt]The most hypocritical and strangest Christians in the world are Africans in Africa.[/size] grin
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by bunmibola(f): 6:53am On Aug 19, 2016
michaelwilli:
d pastor na hypocrite, but neva d less, dey deserved it
Even if they deserved its no one business nor the pastor himself.
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by bigtt76(f): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Do I blame the pastor? NO! I rather blame the couple being flogged for attending the church. If they had not gone there, they won't be flogged. The God we worship forgives and is not judgemental.
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Xbursta(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2016
Towncrier247:
Watch Ghana Pastor Flog Two Teenagers Inside Church For Having Premarrital Sex

In a video which has gone viral on Facebook, Controversial Ghanaian Pastor Daniel Obinim could be seen beating the teenagers – whose names were not immediately known – with a whip. This was the same pastor who was seen anointing the joystick of his male congregant in a recent viral video.

He accused the girl, as he lashed her, of having sex instead of focusing on work as an apprentice.
Whipping the boy for allegedly impregnating the girl, Obinim questioned how he was going to take of her and the baby since he (the boy) was unemployed.

At one point, the girl ran away after the beating became unbearable, but Obinim ordered one of his pastors to bring her back.

He continued the beating as soon as she was brought back, saying “Why are you such a fool. Why are you such a fool?” as he lashed her ferociously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waVEdEBeX7o

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/watch-ghana-pastor-flog-two-teenagers.html
All I have to is devil know em mate for sure beat kor

Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Xbursta(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2016
omaiyale:
The pastor is following the Laws of Moses
no be only Moses
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by redsun(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
I hope Ghana is not such a lawless country like Nigeria to let this go Scot-free after committing such a heinous and barbaric atrocity in the eyes of the world.

Some Africans are truly mentally dead,the way they reason is unlike any living creature in the universe. So unforgivably primitive.
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by soilsista(f): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2016
royalvalentine19:
u are guilty too!?
Nah fam. The emojis seemed proper to use, at the time.
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2016
soilsista:
Nah fam. The emojis seemed proper to use, at the time.
yeah right
Re: Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) by soilsista(f): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
royalvalentine19:
yeah right
K.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.