Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo (65566 Views)

Rapist And Armed Robber Caught At Adekunle Ajasin University (Photos) / BADOO: Serial Rapist And Murderer Sends Letter To Owode Ibeshe Community Again! / See The Kidnappers Arrested By Policemen In Rivers State This Morning. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by blessedvisky(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
hawk05:
hmmm! Are you an Ekwulobian? Ula? Ihuokpara? Umuchiana? Et al?
No. But how someone could do something so wicked is mind boggling

1 Like

Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by tunary(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Misskaycee21:
oh God shocked sad angry
i will gladly use *PIN* as in office pin or nail chook this guy Sperm hole to death angry
yours is even better, the worst punishment for him is to burst his two eggs with grounding stone pickin, which is the testicles, there's no pain worse than that.
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by GloriaNinja(f): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:
Unfortunately this wickedness would continue
you are among them?
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by bejeria101(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dyt:
Can they do same to him too?

Yes! It should be put in his nyansh and empty the clip. Bonkom!A life you cant create.
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by LabiaDestroyer(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
GloriaNinja:
you are among them?
Nah...no cause for alarm
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Bgorgeous: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Father!!!!!
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by GloriaNinja(f): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:
Nah...no cause for alarm
But your moniker States otherwise.
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Chinom(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
The man killed his lover after "making love to her" and the Ofe mod decided to put the word "Rapist" there so as to bring us at par with the Yoruba perennial rapists and ritual practitioners.

NL is becoming something else.
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by ogyunging(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
YOUR FIRST CLASS GRAMMER HAS WEAKENED MY CHI.... CHOI...

ademidedavid:
This is weakedness .....i sincerely wonder if some pple still have conscience !!! This guy deserves 1st class punishment
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by lordkhalifa(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
I love that shackle on his legs... it reminds me how my grate grate grandpa dodge slave traders.... he denied me the opportunity to be a black America

cut off his balls
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by LabiaDestroyer(m): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
GloriaNinja:
But your moniker States otherwise.
lol
kk
Av dated numerous girls and most of them give me the nickname cause most times during s*x I gave it hard to them
so ain't my fault.....it has nothing to do with feminine violence
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by AmasB(f): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
He so heartless. wicked
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by LabiaDestroyer(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
lordkhalifa:
I love that shackle on his legs... it reminds me how my grate grate grandpa dodge slave traders.... he denied me the opportunity to be a black America

cut off his balls
lmaooooooo
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by LabiaDestroyer(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chinom:
The man killed his lover after "making love to her" and the Ofe mod decided to put the word "Rapist" there so as to bring us at par with the Yoruba perennial rapists and ritual practitioners.

NL is becoming something else.
lol
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by cardoctor(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Haba. He deserves the same.
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by eyinjuege: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
He's psychopathic
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
So Young, soo Evil. End time happenings.
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by ZookieZookie(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
They need to slice...not cut o, I mean dice his useless crayfish slowly
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
obyikye:
Some people are heartless, how can you hurt someone you made love to?....
maybe he didn't enjoy it...lolzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Coffin4Sale: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
There must be reason he blasted her punanny... More investigation pls. Meanwhile...
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by pizzylee(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
dz dude na bastard, how do dey even come up with dz stuffs. he z not just a murderer n shldnt b charged for DT alone. dey shld fry his dick without cutting it away from his body
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Viviangist, aunty biko work on your grammar, o? You are very determined to succeed in blogging and I pray you will but ...you need to work on your grammar, pleaassse!!

Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Dyt(f): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Sadly a gun can't be inserted in his private part if not i would have suggested same cry cry cry

This story is really touching

Boy is heartless cry

Its unimaginable mehn
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by hawk05(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
blessedvisky:

No. But how someone could do something so wicked is mind boggling
oh..
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by Toks2008(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dyt:
He should be sentenced to death by slow painful death in the following manner.
1.He should be tied in a suspended position with his scrotum hanging.
2. Hot needle should be inserted into his scrotal sac to melt the two molds.
3.A ravaging rot weiler should finish up the job by eating his pnis.
4. He should be left to die a slow painful death.

1 Like

Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by victorazy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dyt:

grin who will rape him, U? Where will they insert the gun? grin
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by stagger: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Give me a broom stick let me insert it into that his joystick and break the stick inside, then draw it out and push it back in again repeatedly for 6 hours. Banza barawo!
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by stagger: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Or no. I have a better idea. I need an AR-15 with just one "devastator" round which I will discharge in the banza barawo's anus. The look on his face in death will be priceless.

1 Like

Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by WilliamsNedd: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ishilove:
Viviangist, aunty biko work on your grammar, o? You are very determined to succeed in blogging and I pray you will but ...you need to work on your grammar, pleaassse!!

Mind your business Madam too know. Observe your wrong punctuations. Nobody is perfect.
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by RedBeauty: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Electric chair would fit him best angry
Re: Rapist And Bike Thief Caught In Anambra This Morning - Photo by raphy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
See wetin weed de doo ,
Too much weed no no good.
He looks innocent but weed turn hs brain upside dwn..
D name checkers hv a news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin / Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.